Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Looking For Sales Funnel Builders Good Knowledge Of Copywriting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Sales Funnel Builders Good Knowledge Of Copywriting (359 Views)

Data Analyst With Good Knowledge Of Power BI, Advance Microsoft Excel, Etc / Have You Heard Of Copywriting? / Writers, Proofreaders And Sales Funnel Builders Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Sales Funnel Builders Good Knowledge Of Copywriting by CapitalBank: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Hey,

Sales funnel is your Lead Page+Thank You/Congrats page+ email series/follow ups + checkout that will lead to sales of product and services

I am looking for someone who knows how to build sales funnel with a good user interface... I know there are templates popularly used by internet marketers.

However, I would like the feel of the pages to look beyond internet marketers' kind designs.

I will like it to have this unique UX feel here https://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/ for example. Please open on PC

If you can really make funnels with such a UX feel, please indicate. I know the processes of doing it but I would not have the time to get it done. This will be an ongoing basis as we grow.

You also have to know about Copywriting and how to persuasively write copy that sells because the goal is to make sales at the end of it all.

I think if you know how to build it with elementor or thrive, that would be awesome.

You will be paid for every completed job done.
Re: Looking For Sales Funnel Builders Good Knowledge Of Copywriting by seyisy: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Going through your request concerning the creation of sales funnel, I will create a sales funnel starting from the squeeze page or opt-in page, to the sales page, the order page, order confirmation, I can even create an upsell or down-sell if necessary, and finally the thank you page.

I'm also a sales copywriter that is vast in the use of words to make a compelling and irresistible offer to your prospective buyer.

Let's talk more about samples of jobs done...

08137969560, I will be willing to work with you
Re: Looking For Sales Funnel Builders Good Knowledge Of Copywriting by alterego17: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
seyisy:
Going through your request concerning the creation of sales funnel, I will create a sales funnel starting from the squeeze page or opt-in page, to the sales page, the order page, order confirmation, I can even create an upsell or down-sell if necessary, and finally the thank you page.

I'm also a sales copywriter that is vast in the use of words to make a compelling and irresistible offer to your prospective buyer.

Let's talk more about samples of jobs done...

08137969560, I will be willing to work with you

R u still offering dz service?

(1) (Reply)

Call Centre Agent / Vacancy Vacancy! / Social Media Marketer (paid Service)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.