Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (38194 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by amelcindy88: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Your post is amazing. Keep writing next posts. bubble shooter
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by jditimiya(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Meektunz:
This is a serious issue, my advice to him for now is to secure the document of every of his property. This is a time for him to work very close with his lawyer. I really feel for you. Women can really frustrate a man when they want to.

[b]For me, he did not do well because before he seat his wife for that talk he should have pick all the important document from his home and keep in the bank. All the same the children are fool because the father has done all he could do for his children by giving them better things of life. They should just start to work for their money. They are lazy youths. [/b shocked]

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by id4sho(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
shocked
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Yesterday being Sunday, so I went to a match viewing center to watch the football game between tottenham hotspur and Everton... After the first half came to an end, an argument arose between an old man and a young man..The argument was all about the merits and ills of polygamy.. The old man's opined that a man who's married to many wives will have lesser marital Problems than a man who's married to one wife..

While the young man was of a counter opinion, insisting on the fact that a man who has only one wife will always have his peace of mind intact cheesy

Well, I was just sitting aloof, sipping my black fearless small small cheesy. ...But then I thought about a similar scenario happening to my uncle who has only one wife... Their marriage has been blessed with five sons,and of course my uncle is a very well-to-do man...And out of their five sons,three of them studied abroad...

So after my uncle's retirement from the oil company he was working,he sat his wife down and had a discourse with her that he'd love to sell his port harcourt duplex so that he can use the money to build a house in his village here in Delta state...But his wife refused, insisting that everything that my uncle has worked hard to achieve belongs to her son's,that my uncle Shouldn't even dare think of selling anything....That has resulted to a serious pandemonium in their home..And of which my uncle has threatened to divorce her..But his wife has kept on threatening my uncle that she'd wreck my uncle if he should dare divorce her grin.

The wahala has even deteriorated from bad to worse to the extent that their sons has taken sides with their mom..... One time self,they all ganged up and beat their father undecided.

My uncle has filed papers to a customary court,to divorce the marriage, because all the previous efforts he had made to take his bride price from his in-laws have proved abortive as they have been dribbling my uncle undecided. He has vowed to sell everything,his shopping mall,his hostels,his other two storey buildings.....I even heard him complaining to my popsman that his wife has started to sell his cars and other things he left in his house..... Imagine someone who has different storey buildings now has to be a tenant in a two-bedroom apartment..

At this moment,my uncle has been plunged into a state of so much regrets,that if he had heeded to the advice of his kinsmen back then when they were advising him to marry a second wife,this wouldn't be happening to him angry.

cool

Village people they pursue the man. Why sell a house to build in the village.

Since he has numerous real estate Investments, are you telling me that the rental income from those Investment properties can't build a house for him in the village?

9 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Yesterday being Sunday, so I went to a match viewing center to watch the football game between tottenham hotspur and Everton... After the first half came to an end, an argument arose between an old man and a young man..The argument was all about the merits and ills of polygamy.. The old man's opined that a man who's married to many wives will have lesser marital Problems than a man who's married to one wife..

While the young man was of a counter opinion, insisting on the fact that a man who has only one wife will always have his peace of mind intact cheesy

Well, I was just sitting aloof, sipping my black fearless small small cheesy. ...But then I thought about a similar scenario happening to my uncle who has only one wife... Their marriage has been blessed with five sons,and of course my uncle is a very well-to-do man...And out of their five sons,three of them studied abroad...

So after my uncle's retirement from the oil company he was working,he sat his wife down and had a discourse with her that he'd love to sell his port harcourt duplex so that he can use the money to build a house in his village here in Delta state...But his wife refused, insisting that everything that my uncle has worked hard to achieve belongs to her son's,that my uncle Shouldn't even dare think of selling anything....That has resulted to a serious pandemonium in their home..And of which my uncle has threatened to divorce her..But his wife has kept on threatening my uncle that she'd wreck my uncle if he should dare divorce her grin.

The wahala has even deteriorated from bad to worse to the extent that their sons has taken sides with their mom..... One time self,they all ganged up and beat their father undecided.

My uncle has filed papers to a customary court,to divorce the marriage, because all the previous efforts he had made to take his bride price from his in-laws have proved abortive as they have been dribbling my uncle undecided. He has vowed to sell everything,his shopping mall,his hostels,his other two storey buildings.....I even heard him complaining to my popsman that his wife has started to sell his cars and other things he left in his house..... Imagine someone who has different storey buildings now has to be a tenant in a two-bedroom apartment..

At this moment,my uncle has been plunged into a state of so much regrets,that if he had heeded to the advice of his kinsmen back then when they were advising him to marry a second wife,this wouldn't be happening to him angry.

cool

make your uncle kuku go do DNA test on his kids then introduce his brothers into the fight ,that mumu wife go run

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by poiZon: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:

cool
On ur last statement... If he had married another wife, the scenario wouldn have been like what is happening in ebonyi were 2 sister communities r killing each other over land.

Actually selling ur duplex in port harcourt to build a house in ur village no make sense, he can as well tell the children his plans of retiring to the village and his greatest problem is accomodation.they can all contribute money ans build him a befitting house since 3 of them r abroad.
No need selling choiced properties and having issues over nothing.

12 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by seyz91(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
your uncle scenario is just an unfortunate one and still doesn't call for this comparison of number of wives

the answer is simple, the higher the number of wives the higher the problem, polygamy is not and never the way

a woman is not easy to handle not to talk of multiples

in other word, one woman means one problem

multiple women means multiple problems

case closed!
Sonnobax15:

cool

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by marsup: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Why can't your uncle sell other properties to build a house in the Village? After selling his properties and other belongings, they relocate to the village, if anything happens to him, his family members will chase her out and leave her stranded. Well, she has the right to fight for her sons and her own future, especially if she helped build the wealth.

Just my limited opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Ibunkun1(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
You sure say na the man get the children sha? cheesy

Because unless the man was irresponsible I don't know how a mother will make them beat their father. Common sense should tell them how to calm their parents down and sort it out Even if he was irresponsible and didn't take care of them self, how can children gang up to beat their Father grin, they are bastards joor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by ken6488(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Fear women
But selling duplex is kinda of crazy
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Taiwo20(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
sell everything. build one self contain and live of the proceeds till you go.
A father is only entitled to train his children to be able to stand on their feet, anything other than that is an additional

Sonnobax15:

cool

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by myike2(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Jamesolumide:
This world is a wicked place, click on the link below to watch as 2 university students rape a 15years old girl on Facebook.
https:///3mRkIDZ
1d10t!
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Benbisco(f): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:

cool

Whether ten wives, one wife or even half a wife, the number is insignificant. It is the personality of the individual(s), character etc that matter.

A man that gets married to 2 wives with bad character and very troublesome with no regard for him and the man with one wife with the same traits will be telling each other "sorry" when they meet and share their stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:

cool

Justifying marrying another woman while legally marriage to her is wrong. Ha ba! What kind of rubbish is that?

Yes, the best way he can solve the problem is to sell all and invest in something else since they have are eyeing it. Those kids will be pauper. Honestly. I don't know how people depend on their parents'properties.

He should go sell everything. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Glitcher: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

This story doesn't add up

And it doesn't hold water
poorly scripted. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Evercurious(f): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Meektunz:
This is a serious issue, my advice to him for now is to secure the document of every of his property. This is a time for him to work very close with his lawyer. I really feel for you. Women can really frustrate a man when they want to.

You are nt even talking about his life? His wife and sons wld even be really to take his life so they can have their way
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by venabili: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
This is not a issue of the number of wives but the type of woman. Imagine your uncle getting two extra wives with such crazy minds? He go don kpeme.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Oyiboman69: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Taiwo20(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
its like the coming generation of males are getting weaker. crying over heartbreak, being at the beck and calls of women.
whats going on?

i didnt say you shouldnt love your spouse or girlfriend or whatever

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by Signum(f): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
madridguy:
This is a very sensitive issue that requires a very diplomatic approach.

First, your uncle cannot win this battle. Don't underrate a woman and he must not take her threat as a mere one.

The mistake your uncle did was not to study his wife very well when they're still young. I used to tell people, once your wife start exhibiting some characters, the best thing for the man is to start a new family somewhere.

Children are defence for their mother against any enemies, be their father or anyone. So the best time for you to arrange yourself very well is when the woman soldiers " children " are still young. Immediately they matured every woman turn to Aso rock.

I have seen many women planning on how to deal with their husband when old age set for him. By that time the children will be independent so they will just abandon the man and move to any of their son or daughter.

You are all wrong! I have seen where this things happen too, and the children were divided. Some realised that their mother doesn't respect their father enough and hence, was against their mother.

In this circumstance, the man can win this case 100x over! Let him secure the property documents, consult a good lawyer, sew the ass of his wife to court for divorce and charge her even for threat to life. He can even disown the useless sons if they can't reason well enough.

Forget it, the man can win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by ikdaddy01(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
I remeber when such thing almost happened to my uncle.
Next week the man called a meeting in the village that his first son was not his biological child. Omo everywhere scatter. Went to his in laws and called them to ask their daughter where she got her son from, that was few months pregnant when he married her.
The man sold his land and the paternal matter died naturally.
Meanwhile, you ll not need DNA testing to know say na em son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by ma373733(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
which kind story be this na
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by venabili: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Justifying marrying another woman while legally marriage to her is wrong. Ha ba! What kind of rubbish is that?

Yes, the best way he can solve the problem is to sell all and invest in something else since they have are eyeing it. Those kids will be pauper. Honestly. I don't know how people depend on their parents'properties.

He should go sell everything. That's all.
Sell every damn thing and invest in stocks. He can will everything to his kinsman as a final spite. Lets see how dey wan sell his shares or even know what he has.
He should even just relocate after selling everything.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
This story is hard to believe.
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by victorazy(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
That's the Problem...But something I learnt from the old man's opinion was that a man who has more than one wife wouldn't be subjected to the problem of one wife..Once one of them fvck up,na to pack to the other..Once that one fvck up,na to relocate to the third.. Until their heads go relax grin. Kolo grin

My granpa told me that "Is better to marry 3 wives than 2"

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by RuddyFusion(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Obviously a bad woman
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by shileowo: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Omakraid:

LOL, what if they ask Bleep up at the same time, will he go for a new wife? The more he goes, the more he multiplies his troubles especially for a wealthy man where no wife wants to be left out when it comes to properties
Typical,women always looking for 1% chance of something happening and going for it. All of them will not mess up at the same time. Instead everyone will get sense back quickly. You get fair treatment when there’s competition
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by money121(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Ook
Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by jaeyking(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
kiss kiss
My p-man car and house
My mum lands.
Who even gives a Bleep abt them

We are all striving to earn our own properties.

Fighting over inheritance shows lack of bond in the family

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. by bareal(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2021
ImaIma1:
Bottom line...marry a good woman. Two wives with issues will quicken his death.

My father's very close friend and colleague for donkey years confided in my dad that the greatest mistake he ever made was marrying two wives. They all lived in the same house peacefully, but he still regretted it for whatever reason.

And my father's friend regret is not marrying a second wife. Different strokes for different people.

Our great grand fathers of old do not have such problems despite marrying up to 5 wives. Òyìnbó mentality wey wẹ borrow na en dey kill us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.