Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) (52649 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by chubbyman(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Very likely taipan/mamba, u were very fortunate oh
It's definitely not an inland taipan cause it's only native to Australia and environs and it's most definitely not a freaking black mamba so do scare him,probably just some run of the mill black cobra

1 Like

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Tomahawk99(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
Please if u are living in a jungle like most nairalanders, try and be formigating ur environment from time to time.
Most nairalanders live in a jungle? grin grin grin
The only jungle dwelling nairalander i know is MANNABBQGRILLZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
guy ..I'm been observing you for a while..I'm now certain that you are a psycho..
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
We found it in our sitting room. I am still wondering till today how it got there.

I'm suspecting that it is a cobra because it raised it head like one ready to attack, before I struck it with a wood.

Many varieties of snake raise their heads.

Black mamba is what you killed.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Adjovi: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Many varieties of snake raise their heads.

Black mamba is what you killed.

That is no black mamba. This is black mamba below, called black mamba because of its dark coloured mouth and not the body.

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
bestdefender:
This is not a cobra or black mamba ,black mamba is brown in colour only the inside of the mouth is black and it is long lik very long,cobra in the other hand is not all that black , snakes do rise there head oga

Black mamba body color varies from white to black to green, blue, brown.

Easiest way to identify it is this, it is the snake with the ( shiniest scales/skin). It raises it's head like cobra and it is the fastest moving serpent on earth.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adjovi:

That is no black mamba. This is black mamba below, called black mamba because of its dark coloured mouth and not the body.

Study more. It will take you many years to do that.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
U r very cruel. Y kill an innocent animal looking for warmth? Y not call animal care service if u have one or call d veterinary service
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Adjovi: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Who needs the study? Me or you? You can search for black mamba. There is no black body coloured mamba. Besides black mambas don't exist in Nigeria.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adjovi:

Who needs the study? Me or you? You can search for black mamba. There is no black body coloured mamba. Besides black mambas don't exist in Nigeria.

Name the snake in this picture.

Nigerians are always quick to teach when they know nothing.

That is a green mamba.

NOT EVERY MAMBA MOUTH IS BLACK.

This one in the picture has a white mouth. I have seen it life, 14 feet long.

The mamba is known for its skin which looks like SHINY ROOFING TILES.

Fastest moving serpent. Nah small lecture I give you. I have been living with a snake for 2 months now.

Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by mila1121(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Small snake u carry 2by 4 come fight
Something u go use hand kill
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by DavidHarry(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bam guy. Your face show
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
LINTUNE:
guy ..I'm been observing you for a while..I'm now certain that you are a psycho..
HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by cejaypriesty(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Number2:
We found it in our sitting room. I am still wondering till today how it got there.

I'm suspecting that it is a cobra because it raised it head like one ready to attack, before I struck it with a wood.
That is clearly a cobra
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN
lol.. This one Don go o
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Hausa(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

An example of who I referred to originally.
See as you just misyarn anyhow sha.
Smh.

Why not call it a mamba instead? Which one is black mamba?
You don see black mamba for your life before?
You live with snakes but no nothing about them.
Gerarahere.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Adjovi: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Name the snake in this picture.

Nigerians are always quick to teach when they know nothing.

That is a green mamba.

NOT EVERY MAMBA MOUTH IS BLACK.

This one in the picture has a white mouth. I have seen it life, 14 feet long.

The mamba is known for its skin which looks like SHINY ROOFING TILES.

Fastest moving serpent. Nah small lecture I give you. I have been living with a snake for 2 months now.

So the snake mentioned by the OP is a black mamba abi?

Some people no fit learn ever. Their pride no go allow them. Bye bye.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by gleamy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Seems animals and Nairaland members are lurking around, hunting eachother... grin grin
Congratulations To You!
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by jonadaft: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
This guy go Sabi finish zombie with headshot o.
See as black mamba head turn to PIPE WRENCH
grin cheesy
Black mamba is grey in colour, stop saying rubbish.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by Amalekki: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
perdollar:
U r very cruel. Y kill an innocent animal looking for warmth? Y not call animal care service if u have one or call d veterinary service
grin Checking again to see if I still dey on Nairaland of Nigeria
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Amalekki:

grin Checking again to see if I still dey on Nairaland of Nigeria
sorry dear, I typed from Dreamland
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by redsun(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
The best thing is to tame those magnificent creatures and milk for their lifesaving and potent venom.

They are great pest controllers and only attack humans when gr think they are cornered. The only way can survive effectively as a people is to understand and maximise the potentials of nature.

At the moment, we are living like zombie flesh-eaters and that is why we are suffering chronically.
Re: The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 1:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Cokahot:
U for no kill am a cobra is useless once u get hold of its neck. Buy snake repellant 1 litre. No pour am or spray am,leave am nice bottle. The smell will drive away snake from 1km away. Snakes are not harmful but as rain dey fall,dem sef dey find where to hide. I have met two snakes,one green and another cobra,since i bought the one litre,I never see snake reach 2years,esp rainy season
Is this really effective?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It / 8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.