Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers (42023 Views)

Atiku: Women, Youths Worst Hit By APC Failure / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Kreme(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Most Nigerians including you are ignorant and not well read. Do you know the meaning of dot in a circle, it's a symbol of gold. Buhari called the igbos dot in a circle not knowing that he was actually defining what igbos are really are, we are gold, go and goggle the symbol of gold and you will wail and jealousy will consume you. We are dot in a circle, we are gold, that's what and who we are. Illiterates everywhere, no wonder the country is a zoo
Who be dis idiot man now? So dot in the circle means Gold shey....Why so stupid?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by mikywonder(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga Joe with all due respect sir
U are mumu

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by galaxy2020(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
IMO state that is APC for over 9 years now, how far with the state? They are still onlookers

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by festacman(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
post=107440897:

Raise the mud enclaves in your region before attacking state like Anambra that's far better than your state in all ramifications

Look, that your moniker has Anambra in it doesn't make you more Anambra than I am. I don't know how old you are but if you are satisfied with infrastructural and developmenal status quo in Anambra State, good for you. It is unacceptable to me as an onye Anambra and I am entitled as a citizen to demand a raise of standards.

This is my last interaction with you on this subject. Thanks.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Godispeace: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
ask google , i dont waste my time with IPOBIAN EDIOTS , Go and face ur useless , visionless and cursed SE to develop ur impoverish SE STATES so guys wont rushing down to SW states en-mass for green pasture/good life
nzeobi:

I guess you are joking but please how did tinubu develop Lagos

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

I don't do tribal stuff. Your standards might be low but as an onye Anambra, I know what I am saying. How many world class residential estates do we have to encourage wealthy Igbo businesspeople to set up at home? How many world industrial estates do we have to encourage siting of industries? We just built Anambra Airport in 2021. There are no streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. How many entertainment theatres are there to encourage creative people? How many well-equipped hospitals and clinic at LAGs, etc.

So you think Banana Island and Other estates in Lagos are world class? Oga you are still living in La La land. These so called estates in Lagos are what an average man in US or Europe lives in

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

Nwanne, abum onye Anambra State. So don't use the existing standards to boast to me. I know what I am spewing. My happiness is that I believe Prof. Soludo knows what's up too. Don't settle for less. Standard has to be raised above Naija standard. If we make demands of our Governors, SE will be lead the way. Udo!

The first step is having seasoned technocrats in the helm of affairs that is what i believe APGA has set with the election of Soludo. Look we are starting somewhere and we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Blackdisciple(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahhh what is he saying again, already APC is a failure na.... Just go to states govern by APC and see what Fulani killer herdsmen are doing therein , that's just the tip ooo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Racoon:
grin Wailing over failure that is already a failure.
grin
Racoon:
grin Wailing over failure that is already a failure.
Don't mind the gutter cleaning fool.
He is a total efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:
The truth is that Anambra State or any state for that matter doesn't need to CONNECT WITH THE CENTRE to develop infrastructurally and meet the social needs of its people. What every state needs is a LEADER
- with vision, roadmap and ability to make his team share the vision and accomplish the critical timelines of the roadmap to boost local economy and strengthen social services.
- with developmental ideas that can move from paper to reality
- with ability to shrewdly manage State resources as well as has ability to strengthen IGR base.

No matter how much noise Igbos make about being enterprising and wealthy, the truth is that South East is still largely under-developed infrastructurally and economically. The abysmal performance of most South East Governors, both past and present, has let the region down. Moreover, the wealthy Igbo businesspersons haven't really invested their idle money to set up businesses in the region to create jobs and boost local economy.

The harsh reality is that people from other regions on visit would only look around and wonder if there is any marked difference between their regions and SE region. There are much more to SOCIETAL DEVELOPMENT than beautiful houses built by individuals in villages.

We need many world class residential and industrial estates to complement Think-home philosophy. We need good roads with streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. We need to abandon Nigeria standard. We need visionary Governors in Ala Igbo URGENTLY!
Absolute truth
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Calitoscassius(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
If Joe wants to connect with abokis by all means he should pack his luggages and go live in Kawura na moda or Daura.

We are not interested.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by StevDesmond(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Party aside who in their right mind will vote Andy over Soludo?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by aryzgreat: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wailing after making mouth about taking over Anambra?

Gutter cleaning fool.

Come Nnewi and campaign for APC

Ewu lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Zionthelion: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
And what does that makes you? NDI IGBO OR NDI ARA?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by system21: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
So Anambra should vote a known crook like Andy Uba simple because they want to connect to the center?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Mrpojj(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Calculating post=107428793][/quote]
Gross stupidity from igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by LibraKing: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
what has Imo State benefited from the centre.......crazy comment

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by richmanrichard: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:
The truth is that Anambra State or any state for that matter doesn't need to CONNECT WITH THE CENTRE to develop infrastructurally and meet the social needs of its people. What every state needs is a LEADER
- with vision, roadmap and ability to make his team share the vision and accomplish the critical timelines of the roadmap to boost local economy and strengthen social services.
- with developmental ideas that can move from paper to reality
- with ability to shrewdly manage State resources as well as has ability to strengthen IGR base.

No matter how much noise Igbos make about being enterprising and wealthy, the truth is that South East is still largely under-developed infrastructurally and economically. The abysmal performance of most South East Governors, both past and present, has let the region down. Moreover, the wealthy Igbo businesspersons haven't really invested their idle money to set up businesses in the region to create jobs and boost local economy.

The harsh reality is that people from other regions on visit would only look around and wonder if there is any marked difference between their regions and SE region. There are much more to SOCIETAL DEVELOPMENT than beautiful houses built by individuals in villages.

We need many world class residential and industrial estates to complement Think-home philosophy. We need good roads with streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. We need to abandon Nigeria standard. We need visionary Governors in Ala Igbo URGENTLY!
well spoken! d 1st time wey u don talk beta thing in this forum. though your 2nd to last paragrahs are all lies

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by richmanrichard: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

I don't do tribal stuff. Your standards might be low but as an onye Anambra, I know what I am saying. How many world class residential estates do we have to encourage wealthy Igbo businesspeople to set up at home? How many world industrial estates do we have to encourage siting of industries? We just built Anambra Airport in 2021. There are no streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. How many entertainment theatres are there to encourage creative people? How many well-equipped hospitals and clinic at LAGs, etc.
no street lights in igbo land? even my village has many.Now you ve gone back to your rubbish. name your place lets confirm if u are not lying

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Freelance363: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
wasted energy. Sombori should kukuma give him a shovel; the gutter stinks,and needs cleaning.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by UnabashedIPOB: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyril10:
What nonsense, Joe Igbokwe and APC are not God that will determine what happens to a state or it's people.

Don't mind the stupid Joe Igboekwero. He's nothing but an ignorant FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by UnabashedIPOB: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
aryzgreat:
Wailing after making mouth about taking over Anambra?

Gutter cleaning fool.

Come Nnewi and campaign for APC

Ewu lagos

Don't mind the IDIOT!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Disclaimer12: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
So Atiku that you all voted for is not a crook ?
DOTian:

you like voting crooks to rule your land and Nigeria. That's why your country is the laughing stock it's worldwide..
Your APC projected a virulent kleptomaniac as the APC candidate in Anambra state. Your janja-weed party of vultures and hyenas can't ever produce a good man to contest any election... And you want the people of Anambra to vote such a shame of a candidate into the government house, just because he's from Over an erudite scholar like Soludo? Primitive thinkers..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Rodwave: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tochj:
Joe igbokwe
Ihe gi na gutter jisi gi ike

Ihe ji ya na gutter jisiri ya ike my brother. Ọbụro n'ikwuru grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Nmezor(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
This man is a big CLOWN...How was he thinking APC was gonna win in Anambra State..Abi are we morons? He should keep lamenting na him go tire finally

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Deefirm: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Will you compare the CV of both candidates idiot? If Soludo election will make them onlookers no wahala....mumu dey smell!!!
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mothers ' wombs.. > grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Guide777(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tinubukwe should concentrate on his gutter cleaning, eating of ewedu /amaka and leave Southeast politics to South Easterners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by executive12: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mothers ' wombs.. > grin grin

So says a tribalist and hater.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by rickyrex(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Can somebody please connect me to his social media handle I want to tell him the truth no one have ever told him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by tnerro1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gutter cleaner, tell your darling daddy to release the VAT that belongs to the states, then , they will not need to connect to the center to develop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.