Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. (79065 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by muyeski21(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.

Shut ur fucking mouth up, I know managing polygamous home remains a mystery that can never b solved by the easterners but we the Nigerians (sw and North) have mastered the game centuries ago cos of our open mind mentality.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Jazzman01: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

Thats my point too, she has a point but seeing them in the same pic says otherwise Why the negativity since it didnt show that way? She could have created her own thread to discuss how polygamous marriages have such acts in it. I know alot of polygamous marriages that dont have any of such “african” problems as you claimed.

Being in the same picture doesn't mean anything. A man's enemy is usually found among those very close to him.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Guzx: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Really
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by NarcissistKing(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
It can only be Wizkid! cool
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by snoopz: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
step mother is lucky we didn't maltreat wizzy back den Sha, she
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by moshmod101(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leaforever:

Dts his mom and one of his elder sisters. The op is very wrong. Dts not his stepmom.

U Dey mind them …Nairaland and misleading information That’s the mom first born.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Ogaboss44(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Then don forget when they go dey Chase wizkid up and down , when he wants to go into music.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by iamL(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
That is what I represent.

How do you sleep peacefully? Oh I forget "there is no peace for the wicked."

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Olukunle62(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leaforever:

Dts his mom and one of his elder sisters. The op is very wrong. Dts not his stepmom.
Thank you for saying this. That’s exactly what i told my elder brother that the other lady is not his stepmom but his elder sister that the op was wrong.
Make op dey verify things wella before dem go post for here ooo. We don’t want wrong info abeg.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by muheeb01(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wizzzy polygamy nature is genetic omo re bi custard,wizzzy baby loke loke oluwalo seyi oo...if you need better herb to boost your sperm and fertilize eggs like wizzy dm me or your prick no function well as e suppose be dm me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Qmoneyhigh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unlettered:

Why do we always have to bring negativity i to a positive thread?

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez
It shall be well with you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by oluwafeolami(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't be deceived, there's still that cold war,competition and hidden envy between this women you see happily posing for pictures.Polygamy is competition and rivalry between the women and the smartest and wisest one takes the crown in the long run.In this case,I think wizkid mom has already won by just been the mother of wizkid but I'm sure she's not sleeping with two closed eyes over her son.

You are taking paracetamol for their headache, don’t you think you can do better. This is a public forum where happenings around the world and most especially our country is being posted. Must u read negative meanings to everything? Comot body danu jare
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Yeecar(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Unlettered:

Why do we always have to bring negativity i to a positive thread?

If the whole 2.7million nairaland members agree with you now so what?! Why cant we just check the content and not give it a meaning for ones?! Its sad and pathetic though. Just appreciate the thread and what he has to say about his family and move on. Jeez
You really need to work on your wisdom level and ability to think deep/out of the box.
What she said is 100 % reality in polygamous homes ,you should learn from people's life experiences rather than castigate.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by Yeecar(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Fact! I love your wisdom.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. by XAUBulls: 11:06pm On May 21, 2023
Shellsploit:
Nigerian superstar Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has shared beautiful photos of his parents on social media.

The “Essence” crooner shared photos of his father, mother, and his stepmother on Instagram Stories on Saturday.

Wizkid was born in Surulere, Lagos. Wizkid was born on 16 July 1990. Wizkid grew up in a polygamous home with a Muslim father and a Christian mother.

Wizkid’s father is Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun and his mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun.

In a radio interview with Tim Westwood in 2012, Wizkid confirmed that “his father has three wives”Wizkid’s father is Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun and his mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun.

In a radio interview with Tim Westwood in 2012, Wizkid confirmed that “his father has three wives”

Pics 1: Wizkids Parents
Pics 2: Wizkids Mother
Pics 3: Wizkids Mother & Stepmother

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/07/wizkid-shows-off-parents-on-social-media-photos/
That's interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.