Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State (557 Views)

5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends / Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by BornorBang: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Update from

Two secondary school girls of Odewale Community High School, Ojurin Agbado in Ogun State who were kidnapped on Friday on their way to school, have narrated how they escaped from the kidnappers' den and found themselves in Oyo town, Oyo State.

The girls, 18-year-old Zainab Rafiu and 16-year-old Kehinde Adeogun explained that a gang of three hooded men parked beside them and ordered them to enter the car at gunpoint with AK-47 rifles. They said from that point they can not explain how they found themselves in the thick forest.

Narrating their experiences, one of the girls, Kehinde said the kidnappers tied them to separate trees and threatened to kill them.

“The kidnappers spoke to us in Yoruba and on getting to the forest tied us separately with ropes after which they left us and went away.

“One of the kidnappers speaking in Yoruba said that our lives will soon end inside the bush.

“I struggled to untie myself with my teeth, after which I untied my friend and we started running. We ran for more than two hours inside the forest

“We finally got to the main road but we didn’t know where we were.

“When we asked passersby, they told us the road was an expressway in Oyo town.

“I felt relieved because I am an indigene of Oyo, but I don’t know how I could locate our family house.

“The food vendor gave us her phone, I called my parents and Zainab’s parents. My father sent a relative’s number that I should call the person to come and pick us”.

It was gathered that the relative, identified as Alhaji Ogunsola, picked the girls up and took them to the palace of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III.

The monarch then ordered that the Directorate of State Service be informed of the development, while the abducted children are given food, a place to refresh and given medical attention due to the traumatic experience they had in the hands of the kidnappers.

Vanguard learned that the monarch, had on Sunday, reunited the two girls to the younger brother to Kehinde’s father, to take them back to the Agbado crossing area of Ogun state.

https:///two-school-girls-escape-from-kidnappers-den-in-ogun-state/

Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by BornorBang: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by Hardgun: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by docdes: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Things have gone really bad.
Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by illicit(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Yoruba and human sacrifice for wealth are twins.
Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by BornorBang: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yoruba and human sacrifice for wealth are twins.

Na you talk am ooo
Re: Two School Girls Escape From Kidnappers' Den In Ogun State by BornorBang: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This? / ASUU Strike: NLC Begins Massive Solidarity Protest In Lagos / All Hands On Deck To End ASUU Strike, Says Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.