Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) (75728 Views)

Liberia Vs Nigeria: Rohr Announces 18-Man Squad For Friendly / Liberia Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 1- 2 (Full Time) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
yinkeys:

Nigeria will tidy Poland

grin grin grin grin

Crusie people, cruise nation.

Poland fighting it out with England in their group.

If Nigeria meet Poland, Lewandowski will score at least a brace.

We can't compete man, leave talk.

See who dey defend for Nigeria lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
puzzlegate:
You are just speaking out of sentiments. This team can beat any team in the world .

grin grin grin grin

k
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Sunsets: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Where is Belgium?
yinkeys:

I deliberately left out France, Spain, Italy, Germany. Those are the heavyweights of Europe
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by 3gpvids: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ma off my radio before village pple start work
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Mbataku96(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
De only thing I need from the eagles is to win this game 2 : 0 or 2 : 1
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by 2special(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ray07:
Why African game boring to watch like this. Na only north Africa game I the enjoy. angry

So Liberia stadium get sideLine board and we can't even get one in a Nigeria stadium sad
they're playing the game in Morocco
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Snapchat: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
BoomBucks:

Can we convincingly beat Sire Leone? or we will draw 4:4 after going 4:0 up

Leave Naija matter. Nothing is taken seriously in this country.

if we meet Ghana today, I don't think we beat them.

Naija na cruise. Know this and know peace!!!

If you say so boss. I just know Ghana of now isn’t the Ghana of yesterday. And yes, Nigeria of today can beat Ghana, maybe not convincingly but it’s possible.

1 Like

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adetayoonas(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Don't know why Rohr invited Iwobi. He is a flop.
What is Iwobi, moses Simon, Jamilu Collins oing on that pitch when we have the likes of regular starters like Taiwo Awoniyi, Aribo, Paul Onuachu and Co . Iwobi that always sit on d bench in ordinary Everton and don't play most games.
Iheanacho, moses simon and iwobi should stop passing d ball backwards.
For me I prefer the goal keeper Maduka, balogun, ekong , Awaziem and ola aina in d defence.
Midfield: Ndidi, Kelechi Nwakali,Etebo
Forward: Osimhen, Taiwo Awoniyi and Paul onuachu.

Substitute: Iheanacho, Ighalo and Chuwueze

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by wiseone28: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cape Verde 1-1 now
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by PlayMaker14: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:

You are lie Muhammed brother
Didn't you see the question mark?

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by quickly: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iwobi and Aribo need competition as well as balogun and troost ekong

Another person that can play aggressively as a no 10
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AkaraAndBread: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
femi4:
You claimed Rohr is the best thing to happen to us after sliced bread and I pointed out some of his flaws. When a team plays badly, the coach takes the stick

I never said Rohr was the best thing to happen to us. You're probably mistaking me for someone else.

What I said was that the three losses that were mentioned more or less broke up a run of good form for the Super Eagles.

But I will say this. Rohr may not be the best coach but he has been a very patient man who has grown this team over the past 5 years.

There must be a reason why he has lasted that long. When Rohr took over from Oliseh, Nigeria had missed 2 AFCONs.

Upon their return to the AFCON (with coach Rohr), they placed 3rd. They also played in the WC the previous year and had a fairly decent outing (some over ambitious fans were thinking we would win the World Cup).

Nigerians expect too much from Rohr. He cannot deliver what we want, but to be honest he has taken us quite some distance since he joined us.

And all this despite the unfavourable work environment.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by helinues: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
On board
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Drevanet65: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria vs Liberia livestream match here
Download to watch the second half
https://drevanet.shop/livestream

1 Like

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:

You are lie Muhammed brother

MAKE I DO LIKE SAY, I NO SEE YO. BUT YOU SEE QUESTION MARK THERE NOW?
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adetayoonas(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Leonbonapart:
Musa , Iwobi, moses Simon has no place anymore In the super eagles anymore. Rohr should quit inviting them

On point �����
Pls don't call d defender that allowed Messi to score that's d only Rohr achievement I know of.

Don't know why Rohr invited Iwobi, Simon . He is a flop.
What is Iwobi, moses Simon, Jamilu Collins oing on that pitch when we have the likes of regular starters like Taiwo Awoniyi, Aribo, Paul Onuachu and Co . Iwobi that always sit on d bench in ordinary Everton and don't play most games.
Iheanacho, moses simon and iwobi should stop passing d ball backwards.
For me I prefer the goal keeper Maduka, balogun, ekong , Awaziem and ola aina in d defence.
Midfield: Ndidi, Kelechi Nwakali,Etebo
Forward: Osimhen, Taiwo Awoniyi and Paul onuachu.

Substitute: Iheanacho, Ighalo and Chuwueze

1 Like

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by katunboy: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Passes not accurate in final third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by lookingfly: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
frugal:

It's a low quality stream. You might end up not using up to 100mb for the whole 90mins grin
so where do i watch online?
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by class0247: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
I swear this Nigeria team is not a team at all. No pattern. The Liberia seem more organized. Rohr is definitely not a good coach

9 Likes

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by femi4: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

I never said Rohr was the best thing to happen to us. You're probably mistaking me for someone else.

What I said was that the three losses that were mentioned more or less broke up a run of good form for the Super Eagles.

But I will say this. Rohr may not be the best coach but he has been a very patient man who has grown this team over the past 5 years.

There must be a reason why he has lasted that long. When Rohr took over from Oliseh, Nigeria had missed 2 AFCONs.

Upon their return to the AFCON (with coach Rohr), they placed 3rd. They also played in the WC the previous year and had a fairly decent outing (some over ambitious fans were thinking we would win the World Cup).

Nigerians expect too much from Rohr. He cannot deliver what we want, but to be honest he has taken us quite some distance since he joined us.

And all this despite the unfavourable work environment.
You are still missing the point. Judging the team based on competition. If this team is playing attractive football, you and I would be busy with our screen and not keyboard

5 Likes

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
wiseone28:
Cape Verde 1-1 now
Is it a good sign
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adetayoonas(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why is moses simon , iheanacho and iwobi passing the ball to d back whenever we are supposed to attacked . Reason their coaches are using them as second half substitutes and bench sitters
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by wiseone28: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
class0247:
I swear this Nigeria team is not a team at all. No pattern. The Liberia seem more organized. Rohr is definitely not a good coach
Is the coach the one telling them to play nonsense?
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adetayoonas(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
katunboy:

This is d reason below

Why is moses simon , iheanacho and iwobi passing the ball to d back whenever we are supposed to attacked . Reason their coaches are using them as second half substitutes and bench sitters
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by wiseone28: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
baralatie:
Is it a good sign
Only if they draw or lose
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Benwallt(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Won't they score again? Or they waiting for the opponent to score
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by soil4soil(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Asiwaju9ja:

MAKE I DO LIKE SAY, I NO SEE YO. BUT YOU SEE QUESTION MARK THERE NOW?

You can watch it on Wazobia tv on gotv
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by femi4: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's 1-1 between cape Verde and CAR... hope it ends like that
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adetayoonas(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
katunboy:
Why do we like passing ball to d back. This is super eagles main problem since Okocha and kanu left.
This is d reason below

1 Like

Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by PlayMaker14: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
wiseone28:
Is the coach the one telling them to play nonsense?
You are not wise...
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by class0247: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
So you don’t know ? You will give them the pattern of play? Who will read the match and make possible changes in prayers and strategies? With the talent we have now, if you give an average coach this job, he will do wonders. The problem we having in this game is in the flangs and midfield. Just each you coach. He is will remove Osemen and bring Ihalo. Lol clueless
Re: Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
soil4soil:

You can watch it on Wazobia tv on gotv
I no dey Naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Nigerians Selling Ankara At The World Cup In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.