Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Prayer For All The Brazilians That Have Been Nice To Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Prayer For All The Brazilians That Have Been Nice To Me (281 Views)

Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) / Check Out The Brazilians You Would Never See On TV (photos) / President Of Argentina Racist Comment Against Mexicans And Brazilians(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For All The Brazilians That Have Been Nice To Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you are a traveler you would understand what I mean because it is not easy to just pack up and leave your home country and land in a country where the people are welcoming and nice and nobody treats you bad.

I have lived in some Countries and in one of those countries it is hard for the locals to even interact with the migrants, but in Brazil, we are all one, we have Over 15m blacks here and 97 identify as black.

The kind of love I got in Brazil I have not gotten it anywhere else I have to be honest. especially from Brazilian teachers, they treat my son with mad love.

I talked about this story in one of my previous write-ups how a Brazilian guy on a motorbike that I waved down to ask him about an address and he offered to take me close to the place, just like that he helped a total stranger.

I won't mention names but I just want to let them know that I appreciate their kindness and may the good Lord continue to bless them and most times I wonder is it because of all the good deeds that I have done in the past. So if you live in a country and the locals have been nice to you share your story.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/a-prayer-for-all-brazilians-that-have.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: A Prayer For All The Brazilians That Have Been Nice To Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Share your story

(1) (Reply)

Omnicron: UK Imposes Travel Restrictions On 6 African Countries / India-singapore Flights Commence Under Vaccinated Travel Lane / Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.