Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice (3367 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by TOTOnigga: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello guys let me just go straight to the point because I'm nervous as hell...

So I had an encounter this girl uchechi(name changed for anonymity reasons) where we had a little argument as normal strangers on the road while I was going home from work. so after finding out I was not at fault thanks to her (friend) who vouched for me, she apologized and said she was sorry.. so I accepted the apology and continued heading for home..

Fast forward to 2 days later. While I was returning from work through the Same route, uchechi stop me and said she wanted to see me.. she started off by narrating our previous encounter which we both smiled about..she then proceeded to telling me that it's actually her friend (the one who vouched for me) who really wanted to see me. And I was like ok.. so she made space for me and her friend to sit while we discussed...as a sharp guy man, I already knew where this all was heading to. so I began acting like I was in a hurry and really busy just to avoid looking....... After a little chat, we exchange contact and bed each other fair well...

Fast forward to today....we have been chatting for a while getting to know each other (or at least, she's getting to know me)..so after I was bored of all her questions, I came plain and told her to just go straight to the point of why she asked for my number...

To my greatest suprise, this babe told me she likes me and would love for both of us to have a relationship.. up till now I've been smiling like someone who won millions in bet9ja... Honestly I don't know what to Tell this girl...I really need advice.. but mind you I'm currently single, and I think I like her too..

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by agbangam: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Premium tears angry

13 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Nickisindigo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmm

modified
10+ redpiller comment detected
0 SIMP comment detected
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2021

In the intentions of celebrating being wooed by a Nigerian girl, don't forget to budget 99. 999% from your monthly salary, because you are in a path of being milked

mumu Simpson
sad

13 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Saskay44: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol when you accept just day ready for billings

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by 2special(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hope you are loaded cuz she mean she wants your money and remember December is around the corner....nah Joke o...she might be for real who knows but use your sense and never fall in Love else you might regret it....

10 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by garriAndsugar: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Should we tell him??

Or we should let him find out? grin

22 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by lomprico(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
TOTOnigga:

So I had an encounter this girl uchechi(name changed for anonymity reasons) where we had a little argument as normal strangers on the road while I was going home from work. so after finding out I was not at fault thanks to her (friend) who vouched for me, she apologized and said she was sorry.. so I accepted the apology and continued heading for home..

Fast forward to 2 days later. While I was returning from work through the Same route, uchechi stop me and said she wanted to see me.. she started off by narrating our previous encounter which we both smiled about..she then proceeded to telling me that it's actually her friend (the one who vouched for me) who really wanted to see me. And I was like ok.. so she made space for me and her friend to sit while we discussed...as a sharp guy man, I already knew where this all was heading to. so I began acting like I was in a hurry and really busy just to avoid looking....... After a little chat, we exchange contact and bed each other fair well...

Fast forward to today....we have been chatting for a while getting to know each other (or at least, she's getting to know me)..so after I was bored of all her questions, I came plain and told her to just go straight to the point of why she asked for my number...

To my greatest suprise, this babe told me she likes me and would love for both of us to have a relationship.. up till now I've been smiling like someone who won millions in bet9ja... Honestly I don't know what to Tell this girl...I really need advice.. but mind you I'm currently single, and I think I like her too..

Simp loading....
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Argument was a setup, op everything was planned. Dey smile like mumu, better be vigilant

12 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Chinehz(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Take your time..... Be sure she's genuine,then go ahead....God don do am for you smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by mrgbenga1: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unusual things bring about unexpected results. I rest my case.
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by talk2hb1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ojoro leleyi
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
I've not seen a guy that a girl toasted and he refused.

One minute silence for this nigga...

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by TOTOnigga: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

In the intentions of celebrating being wooed by a Nigerian girl, don't forget to budget 99. 999% from your monthly salary, because you are in a path of being milked

mumu Simpson
sad

relax comrade no be fight nawww grin
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by viceddy95(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
It seems this guy man doesn't know december is next month ; cheesy but just follow up sha...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by longetivity(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
All this pussy ass niggas sad

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Polynek(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Folo ur heart simple
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Savedday: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by donproject2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
I've not seen a guy a girl toasted and he refused.

Twice, I refused...
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by SavageBoy: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
TOTOnigga:

After a little chat, we exchange contact and bed each other fair well...

It's bade each other farewell,and not the nonsense you typed up thereangry
So,what were you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by dan9ice(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Guy wise up oo
December don they reach

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
December is close. Anyway we deliver premium tears nation wide. Just a call we are at your service.
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by okoroemeka(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Saskay44:
Lol when you accept just day ready for billings
billing is a must, whether he likes it or not,but it depends on the level of the Billings,also nack the pvssy while the love is still hot because it will surely cool off.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Eyinju112(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Peleoooo dicko
SavageBoy:

It's bade each other farewell,and not the nonsense you typed up thereangry
So,what were you saying?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Moredays78(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
I noticed something recently, i noticed dat majority or 98% of complaints about relationships here are from men or do i say boys. why
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by daddymummy(m): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Make small shagara for her as a man.

Tell her you don't want her.

Then if she is serious, she will pursue you a little.

Then accept her and love her dearly.

But don't just accept her. Make small shagara first as a man.

Some female psychologists believe women find men who play hard to get more attractive than men who fall easily to women advances.

So play hard to get and even if she refuses to pursue further, she would rate you higher than all the useless males craving for her attention.

Since every female is always surrounded by many males craving for relationship or sex, men no longer have high value in the eyes of women because whatever is in excess must lose value.

Because of this,according to psychologists, women see men who are hard to get, and those who are not giving her attention, more attractive and desirable, with higher value.

Moreover, whatever women like doing to men is what attracts them more if a man does the same to them.

Women play hard to get, and if a man also plays hard to get, they find him more attractive because he is mirroring the way women behave.

Men like staring at women whenever women are passing but women don't stare at men.

If you are a man and you don't normally look at women as they are passing,soon women would start thinking high of you.

The key is that whatever women like doing to men, is what attracts women if a man does the same to women.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Oglock(m): 3:26am On Nov 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
I've not seen a guy that a girl toasted and he refused.

U neva see..when you refuse a girl we dem go respect you well
Some will persist in chasing after you
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by SavageBoy: 3:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Eyinju112:
Peleoooo dicko
Come and say it in my front angry
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Boogyman557: 4:20am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool IF U ARE CONFUSE. SMOKE WEED, U GO REASON WELL.. WTF MAN
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by SporaD8: 4:34am On Nov 09, 2021
TOTOnigga:

@bolded, I don't know which figure of speech you deployed here, but you screw it up real good!
"bed each other fair well" in this context means you had a mind-blowing s€x with the girl!
when what you actually intended was to, "bade each other farewell"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered I Was The Problem When I Saw My Replacement - Married Lady (vid / Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception / The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.