Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. (3882 Views)

Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O / Wakanda Inu, Africa’s Meme Coin, Goes Viral, Raising About $1 Million, And Gets / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. by Supremeboss: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wakanda Inu has shown potentials of becoming a hit just like PolyDoge. Wakanda Inu is a meme coin that is charity-oriented and entirely for global social good. The meme coin was launched today 8th November and has a current market cap of $53,710,598. The growth that the coin has experienced since it was launched has been massive. It has appreciated by over 170% and the community is huge. read more about it and how to purchase it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/wakanda-inu-was-launched-today-it-is-showing-potentials/

4 Likes

Re: Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. by alien1: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Wakanda Inu for life
Re: Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. by SavageResponse(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
I'm sure it's probably rubbish that will end up like Squid coin

2 Likes

Re: Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. by IamDavid(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
SavageResponse:
I'm sure it's probably rubbish that will end up like Squid coin
Sup now?

1 Like

Re: Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
just another scamcoin...
Re: Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. by yomifola(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm sure they burn it that's why it Jack up like that.. People will now rush the coin and the value of the coin will now dump on their heads lol

Crypto craze

Crypto world

(1) (Reply)

Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! / Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc / How Is Fixed Deposit Account In Nigerian Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.