Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa (542 Views)

Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Chukwute: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Residents Kill “Mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-Year Power Outage & Bad Road (Photos)

A mysterious animal alleged to be responsible for a 2-year power outage and bad road network at Isodje neighborhood in Ughelli, Delta State has been killed by residents.

Focus Naija can report that the yet to be identified animal was killed while jumping from one electric wire to another in a fashion that residents alleged to be wizardry.

Speaking to our correspondent on how it was killed, a young man (name withheld) who witnessed the killing of the animal said, “it was jumping from wire to wire when we see am. My guy picked a stone and threw at it. Luckily, it fell and instead of running away like other animals do, this one charged at us furiously. We wasted no time, used blocks to hit it several times before it died. Not once did it try to escape.

When asked if electricity will be restored to the area now that the animal has been killed, the young man said he doesn’t know but a lady that sells liquor around the area confirmed the evil activities of the animal.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWBtqpVMFGV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Chukwute: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by XXXXTENTACION: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
The lady holding the arm of that creature get mind o

1 Like

Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Can you see why we remain where we are? Instead of holding the people they elected responsible for the power and bad road issues, they're accusing an animal. smh

2 Likes

Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Loxleyy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Spiritual things and things grin grin

But is that not bush baby? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one resemble bush baby one kind
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by emorse(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Can you see why we remain where we are? Instead of holding the people they elected responsible for the power issues, they're accusing an animal. smh
If not for my grandpa, I swear I no suppose dey here with una. See him below.

1 Like

Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by hybrid11(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
So white don't know this specie and this ughelli people just killed a rare specie..
Well I will name it monkey cousin
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Vision4God: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Strange things....
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by ProphetAjasco: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
That's a very evil Animal o, that animal is always on the right hand side of the devil whenever I go to battle them in the spiritual realm. Those that killed it better go and fortify themselves spiritually or I see all of them being afflicted with cancer of the scrotum before the end of this year....

So I have seen and So shall it be.
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Hardgun: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shey no be koala be this una enh who do this things abeg have mercy na my children must not live here
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by SniperSmurf(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's a primate species. They go soon cook am now now inside pot grin
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by izuch(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by padi94(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
That is King Julien in I like to move it move it...
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by tesseract: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Poor thing. You guys don't have electricity supply in your area because one phcn guy in authority says you shouldn't, and monies for constituency projects that would have been used to fix your roads are being guzzled by a greedy politician from the same area... SMH... Ignorant buffoons. undecided
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by gasparpisciotta: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
That is a baby sloth
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by olatunjithomas(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Now that they have killed the poor animal, they will start enjoying 24hrs stable light, and road too will become motorable.
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by suffering: 4:06am On Nov 09, 2021
I’m surprised we still have bush babies in our forests with Nigerians killing them left, right and centre.
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by Chukwute: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Residents Kill “mysterious Animal” Responsible For 2-year Power Outage & Bad Roa by edydon: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fake news. There is nothing of such. I stay in the said area. Yes, there is no light but not up to 2 years. And if I may ask, which part of isodje? And why withholding names?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Quick Instagram Likes / Now Rank Your Website With Our Digital Marketing Services In Lahore / Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.