Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees (34129 Views)

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / How Much Are You Paying As Tuition At Your Nursing School? / Federal Government Proposes #500,000 As Tuition For Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Ayemileto:

But Germany, Finland, Norway and some other countries have been doing it for years. Are their schools "Dilapidated" as a result? shocked shocked shocked

1.Germany has a tax rate of 50% of the income, as well as a tax to gdp ratio of 45-50% and a GDP 20-30 times higher than ours. Plus, not everyone goes to university in Germany (most do paid apprenticeships from the time they are 15 or 16 years of age)

2.Finland has a high tax rate, and a high tax to gdp ratio too. Plus, like Germany it is a highly exporting industrial economy...meaning they have the revenue to pay for quality educaiton (They also take in a lot of foreign students who pay ).

3.Norway is an oil producing nation who produces far more oil than we do for a population not passing 20 million people...plus they also export a lot of industrial products, and tax their gdp well well...thus they can employ a lot of people

4.Nigeria
-Has a tax to gdp ratio of 6.1%
-Less than 40% of taxable people actually pay taxes
-We produce one fifith of the oil Norway produces for 220 million people.
-We don't export industrial products.
-Or tax rate is 0-24% (and below a certain income, many don't pay taxes..legally)
-Education budgets are somewhere around $1 billion for 200million people...whereas Canada spent $60 billion for primary education alone in one year.
-Corruption and bad governance whether APC OR PDP complicates matters.
=Fees are below $200 or less per semseter.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Lamasta(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2021
My governor no get joy
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Ayemileto:

Well, if things weren't destroyed by Corruption, the source of funding won't be an issue.

Because our economy would have gotten bigger and better from what was obtainable then.

Yes, corruption should go...but even then...Nigeria's problem is that we are not earning enough.

For instance, we spent $1.5billion on education alone in 2020. South Africa spent $25 billion on education alone in the same period..and they want to raise the money. South Africa has a GDP that is over twice to thrice that of Nigeria's.

Relying on selling raw materials whose prices we do not control is not the way forward.
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Sheriman(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
captainamiedi1:
This is madness. What is the SUG doing? Seems student unions are dead too.

SUG is suppose to close that school and all students filling up the government house. Our days back then in school. We had to shut down south west road for hours.
That was then but not now. Boys don shift from Surulere to Olorunsogo they are now doing Yahoo Yahoo. How do you expect such boys to start protesting for hike in school fees
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Ayemileto(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
backbencher:

Yes, corruption should go...but even then...Nigeria's problem is that we are not earning enough.

For instance, we spent $1.5billion on education alone in 2020. South Africa spent $25 billion on education alone in the same period..and they want to raise the money. South Africa has a GDP that is over twice to thrice that of Nigeria's.

Relying on selling raw materials whose prices we do not control is not the way forward.

Well, If not for corruption and bad government policies, we should probably be among the countries with the highest GDP.

Imagine how many state owned companies have been killed in the past because of corruption.

Imagine private companies that have to stop working due to bad government policies. Imagine those that have moved to other countries like Ghana because we couldn't fix ordinary electricity.

Everything still falls back on bad government policies and corruption.

And like I said earlier, if corruption and bad government policies didn't come in Along the line, we would never have had issues with funding, because our GDP will definitely be far higher than this, and we'll probably be among the top 3 richest countries.

Hiking school fees, Electricity Tarrif, Taxes, while failing to fix the fundamental problems of corruption and bad policy will implode the country sooner than later. It's only a matter of time, and how much more Nigerians can bare. shocked
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
I wonder why almost all Nigerian varsity increased their fees this session including my own school too oo, during this hardship fah
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by calcal: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Treasure17:
As if there is a job out there waiting for you after paying all these exorbitant fees. Students are to pay 2.2 million naira when the minimum wage is thirty thousand naira. Make it make sense please.
During the AAUA saga also, a lot of students who could not afford the increment drop out from school.

It makes sense to APC
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Sheriman(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pataricatering:
exactly! Be os education is so cheap we must all.fo to.unibersirt - waste government money and then be doing accountant turned tailor , emhineer turned shoe maker - instead of going to fashion school and shoe making school from the get go..
We need good secondary education and then standard schools for skill acquisition .
Not everybody must go to university
Which Government can provide all these things. Nigerian Government are fucking lazy and corrupt to provide and finance this type of education
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by lenghtinny(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
stuffs4me:
Dentistry is a six year course. That means they will be paying N13.47 million before they graduate from the university.
The money increases as they progress....

They are to pay around 2.5m in their final years in the university
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Ibegtodiffer: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerians would not understand what ASUU has been through to keep University school fees as low as it is..,eyes go soon clear
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ayemileto:

Well, If not for corruption and bad government policies, we should probably be among the countries with the highest GDP.

Imagine how many state owned companies have been killed in the past because of corruption

1.We have a low GDP because we rely on selling raw materials whose prices we don't control, and we run the power sector at a loss, in the name of 'cheap electricity'

2.State owned companies fail because they aren't run like private companies...innovate or perish.

I
imagine private companies that have to stop working due to bad government policies. Imagine those that have moved to other countries like Ghana because we couldn't fix ordinary electricity.

Everything still falls back on bad government policies and corruption

Power is bad not just because of corruption but because many Nigerians and government agencies don't pay their bills.

And like I said earlier, if corruption and bad government policies didn't come in Along the line, we would never have had issues with funding, because our GDP will definitely be far higher than this, and we'll probably be among the top 3 richest countries

We can only get there if we go industrial...not by selling oil, cocoa, etc. All african countries are just like us...we sell cocoa, oil etc...and we don't control the price, and most of the time, the price is way below what can sustain us..

Hiking school fees, Electricity Tarrif, Taxes, while failing to fix the fundamental problems of corruption and bad policy will implode the country sooner than later. It's only a matter of time, and how much more Nigerians can bare. shocked
[/quote]

On the other hand, running our education sector and power sector at a loss...means we either take more loans to make up the deficit....or we risk seeing them collapse.(We have a functioning GSM secotr, because we let the GSM COMPANIES charge at a profit...and they made enough to fix things up. Why can't we do the same for educaton and power? Plus, oil is not earning us enough money to adequately fund educaiton...like it did in our father's time..when realtively fewer people went to university.)

As for taxes...oil our major earner is at a price that cannot sustain us. Agrucyuture too cannot sustain us nor can minerals. That's why we must become industrial.
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Ayemileto(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
backbencher:

1.Germany has a tax rate of 50% of the income, as well as a tax to gdp ratio of 45-50% and a GDP 20-30 times higher than ours. Plus, not everyone goes to university in Germany (most do paid apprenticeships from the time they are 15 or 16 years of age)

2.Finland has a high tax rate, and a high tax to gdp ratio too. Plus, like Germany it is a highly exporting industrial economy...meaning they have the revenue to pay for quality educaiton (They also take in a lot of foreign students who pay ).

3.Norway is an oil producing nation who produces far more oil than we do for a population not passing 20 million people...plus they also export a lot of industrial products, and tax their gdp well well...thus they can employ a lot of people

4.Nigeria
-Has a tax to gdp ratio of 6.1%
-Less than 40% of taxable people actually pay taxes
-We produce one fifith of the oil Norway produces for 220 million people.
-We don't export industrial products.
-Or tax rate is 0-24% (and below a certain income, many don't pay taxes..legally)
-Education budgets are somewhere around $1 billion for 200million people...whereas Canada spent $60 billion for primary education alone in one year.
-Corruption and bad governance whether APC OR PDP complicates matters.
=Fees are below $200 or less per semseter.

Lol.

Germany tax system depends on your income range. And the highest Tax rate is 45%, which applies to people earning above €274,000.

People earning under €10,000, pay 0% tax.

Finland runs similar wage - dependent tax system too.

For Norway, why can't Nigeria produce much more oil, if not for corruption and bad government policies?

Now, back to Nigeria.

How many Nigerians earn up to €1,000 monthly? Our minimum wage is just about €50 monthly.

If you earn this kind of wage in Germany, you don't pay any tax. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by nedekid: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
brosom:
Buhari is getting us there
He is really working overtime grin
Let's see how awon Sai baba people will send their kids to university, especially those on 30k bmc. grin
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
bareal:

You are speaking with both sides of your mouth!!!
You are not trained well. Go and tell your mama and papa at home this. Ewu!

seunny4lif:
What is the minimum wage?
Those countries paying high tuition has students loans and check the minimum wage after school.
What I have written is exactly what you have restated, but I stated mine in a more realistic way. Our economy is what we need to work on, and then, we can get loans too. The economy is bad, and this has prevented banks from giving out loans to students. Presently, small businesses are the focus of government, and they dont even pay back. Corruption has spoilt everything. So, the reality I was talking about is that, we cannot afford it because our economy is bad. So, we will keep producing bad doctors which will affect us later. The end will be seriously terrible. Bad economy is why we have thugs and areas boys in our parks and streets. If we give them jobs, 80% of those boys will leave streets. And then, the likes of MC Oluomo will have no one to use again as thugs anymore. So, this is the reality. This should keep telling us that we should fight for good economy and these things will fall in the right places. Buhari is just a destroyer.

We are the one asking govt to give us substandard cos we cannot afford it. Yes, I know we cannot, but it is still a fact that we will not be able to compete with the rest of the world, and we will produce bad doctors. Those countries arent paying so high, but we are the one wanting to pay so low. Naira is bad. We need to do something about it.

tmtech:

Is there any student loan?
Are parents/civil servants paid enough to afford this.
There are schools in Europe with free tution for EU citizens. How do they do that?

With all the recent increase in fed school fees to high acceptance fee, what has changed?
Dont be surprised if these guys pay that tution fee and the quality / welfare of students worsens
Please, read my response to the guy above me. You are right saying even they pay high, their welfare condition may get worse. This is the reality I talked about. We must realise that we are too corrupt. We need to face this truth that public officers need to be held accountable. Most of us still do not realise these things, and it's why many collect peanuts as bribes during elections. When we realise we need to get serious, we will mobilize ourselves and face these bad people during elections. People will face bullets cos they know that if they dont sacrifice their blood, nothing will change and things will get worse. Injustice must be tackled. Corruption must be eradicated.

The reality I talked about is this. We will keep having bad doctors and people will start dying very soon. Our health centers will be worse. Who will suffer it? The masses. That is when they will stop collecting N500 bribe during election. We must face the reality.

What you are asking for is a low standard education which a corrupt govt is willing and ready to give. They dont care. And this is the way to death. It will affect us.

Do you get my point?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by nedekid: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
uchdavinci:
You pay parents 30k per month... 360k a year gross and ask them to pay fees running in millions for one of their children.
E no balance abi?
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ayemileto:

Lol.

Germany tax system depends on your income range. And the highest Tax rate is 45%, which applies to people earning above €274,000.

People earning under €10,000, pay 0% tax.

Finland runs similar wage - dependent tax system too.

Both countries also export a ton of industrial products...which earns them enough revenue...far more than Nigeria.

And the simple reason why is that when your economy is based on industrial exports...YOU control the price, and thus make far more money than you can dream of.

Nigeria does not export phones, cars, and other consumer electronics, as does Germany and Finland. So, we are much poorer and cannot fund education at the level they can.
For Norway, why can't Nigeria produce much more oil, if not for corruption and bad government policies?

Norway has far more oil than we do, and far more reserves than we do

Plus, Norway also is an exporter of industrial products...including components used in oil exploration. (Nigeria does not export that!)

Finally, Norway has a population that is far lesser than our massive population.

Thus Norway has a higher GDP...and thus can fund education better than we can do.

Now, back to Nigeria.

How many Nigerians earn up to €1,000 monthly? Our minimum wage is just about €50 monthly.

If you earn this kind of wage in Germany, you don't pay any tax. shocked
[/quote]

So, where do you expect government to afford to fund education at the level of Germany and company? When we don't have the money, and when most people earn too low to be taxed?

Low government revenues...means higher fees...or we keep on taking loans after loans.
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

What I have written is exactly what you have restated, but I stated mine in a more realistic way. Our economy is what we need to work on, and then, we can get loans too. The economy is bad, and this has prevented banks from giving out loans to students. Presently, small businesses are the focus of government, and they dont even pay back. Corruption has spoilt everything. So, the reality I was talking about is that, we cannot afford it because our economy is bad. So, we will keep producing bad doctors which will affect us later. The end will be seriously terrible. Bad economy is why we have thugs and areas boys in our parks and streets. If we give them jobs, 80% of those boys will leave streets. And then, the likes of MC Oluomo will have no one to use again as thugs anymore. So, this is the reality. This should keep telling us that we should fight for good economy and these things will fall in the right places. Buhari is just a destroyer.

We are the one asking govt to give us substandard cos we cannot afford it. Yes, I know we cannot, but it is still a fact that we will not be able to compete with the rest of the world, and we will produce bad doctors. Those countries arent paying so high, but we are the one wanting to pay so low. Naira is bad. We need to do something about it.

Please, read my response to the guy above me. You are right saying even they pay high, their welfare condition may get worse. This is the reality I talked about. We must realise that we are too corrupt. We need to face this truth that public officers need to be held accountable. Most of us still do not realise these things, and it's why many collect peanuts as bribes during elections. When we realise we need to get serious, we will mobilize ourselves and face these bad people during elections. People will face bullets cos they know that if they dont sacrifice their blood, nothing will change and things will get worse. Injustice must be tackled. Corruption must be eradicated.

The reality I talked about is this. We will keep having bad doctors and people will start dying very soon. Our health centers will be worse. Who will suffer it? The masses. That is when they will stop collecting N500 bribe during election. We must face the reality.

What you are asking for is a low standard education which a corrupt govt is willing and ready to give. They dont care. And this is the way to death. It will affect us.

Do you get my point?

At the bolded...that's what most of us want.

We just want to graduate and join the civil service, or japa at cheap price...so that we can earn enough cash to send home....
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Horlhamhi(f): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
We know Medicine schools are expensive,buh this is a state-owned institution for goodness sake.
If parents want to pay huge amounts, they know where to go to.
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
backbencher:

At the bolded...that's what most of us want.

We just want to graduate and join the civil service, or japa at cheap price...so that we can earn enough cash to send home....

I agree. Even everyone around me wants to japa too. I cannot tell anyone not to japa, but this will affect us. It is already. The money you send home, and the following day your folks are kidnapped? Think about it. We must face the reality. I won't tell you to start something good here instead of japa-ing, but we must face it.

The civil service you talk about now will soon crash that even the masses will have no game there. So, what are we saying?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Ayemileto(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
backbencher:

1.We have a low GDP because we rely on selling raw materials whose prices we don't control, and we run the power sector at a loss, in the name of 'cheap electricity'

2.State owned companies fail because they aren't run like private companies...innovate or perish.

I.

Power is bad not just because of corruption but because many Nigerians and government agencies don't pay their bills.

We can only get there if we go industrial...not by selling oil, cocoa, etc. All african countries are just like us...we sell cocoa, oil etc...and we don't control the price, and most of the time, the price is way below what can sustain us..

On the other hand, running our education sector and power sector at a loss...means we either take more loans to make up the deficit....or we risk seeing them collapse.(We have a functioning GSM secotr, because we let the GSM COMPANIES charge at a profit...and they made enough to fix things up. Why can't we do the same for educaton and power? Plus, oil is not earning us enough money to adequately fund educaiton...like it did in our father's time..when realtively fewer people went to university.)

As for taxes...oil our major earner is at a price that cannot sustain us. Agrucyuture too cannot sustain us nor can minerals. That's why we must become industrial.

All this things you stated still falls under bad government policies and corruption.

Take for example, why will electricity generation be on the "exclusive list" - which means only federal government can generate power.

As a private organisation, if you generate above 25MW, you will be required to direct it to National Grid.

And the National Grid does not have enough capacity to distribute all the power being generated (as a matter of fact, most generating companies in Nigeria generate Below their Capacity because DISCOS don't have the capacity to distribute.)

2. State Owned companies failed, not because they aren't run like private, but mostly because of corruption.

Imagine most of those who looted Nigeria Airways are currently in government. Many of them even founded their own airline after killing Nigeria airways.

With all the investigations that followed suit, and the report indicting people, No one has been prosecuted so far.

I do agree with you that we have to go industrial, as we can't just be exporting raw materials, but this will only be possible if government makes policies that support industrialisation.

It's the responsibility of the government to make policies that will support industrialisation bring investors into the country.

But so far, How many investor - friendly policy have the government made?

How easy is it to get a License to start a company, without bribing people?

How easy is it to start a company without getting killed by multiple taxation and bad government policies?

Like I said earlier, we are where we are today because of bad government policies and corruption.

If good policies have been brought up and implemented along the line, we won't be here today, and funding would never be an issue.

Good day.
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Ayemileto(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
backbencher:

Both countries also export a ton of industrial products...which earns them enough revenue...far more than Nigeria.

And the simple reason why is that when your economy is based on industrial exports...YOU control the price, and thus make far more money than you can dream of.

Nigeria does not export phones, cars, and other consumer electronics, as does Germany and Finland. So, we are much poorer and cannot fund education at the level they can.

Norway has far more oil than we do, and far more reserves than we do

Plus, Norway also is an exporter of industrial products...including components used in oil exploration. (Nigeria does not export that!)

Finally, Norway has a population that is far lesser than our massive population.

Thus Norway has a higher GDP...and thus can fund education better than we can do.

So, where do you expect government to afford to fund education at the level of Germany and company? When we don't have the money, and when most people earn too low to be taxed?

[b]Low government revenues...means higher fees...or we keep on taking loans after loan[/b]s.

My point from Onset, is that you can't be increasing fees without fixing the root cause of the problem.

This is not the first time Ondo State government will be increasing the school fees.

What changed the first time? What will change now?

Increasing fees while failing to make good policies won't bring any positive results in the long run. And does that mean they would keep increasing fees till eternity?

It doesn't make any sense to increase fees, while knowing fully well 99% of your citizens can't afford such fees.

You make friendly policies that will improve people's life first, then increment in fees can follow.

Someone talked about introducing student loan up there, imagine taking ₦13m loan to complete University education, how many years will it take you to pay it back on ₦30k minimum wage - assuming you didn't spend any of the ₦30k?

Make it make sense, please!!!
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ayemileto:

My point from Onset, is that you can't be increasing fees without fixing the root cause of the problem.

This is not the first time Ondo State government will be increasing the school fees.

What changed the first time? What will change now?

Increasing fees while failing to make good policies won't bring any positive results in the long run. And does that mean they would keep increasing fees till eternity?

It doesn't make any sense to increase fees, while knowing fully well 99% of your citizens can't afford such fees.

You make friendly policies that will improve people's life first, then increment in fees can follow.

Someone talked about introducing student loan up there, imagine taking ₦13m loan to complete University education, how many years will it take you to pay it back on ₦30k minimum wage - assuming you didn't spend any of the ₦30k?

Make it make sense, please!!!

The problem is, you cannot make 'friendly polices'...with limited cash.

What you are asking for is free cash....without a thought as to where it would come from.

Nothing is free. If you were selling rice and I forced you to selll a 50kg bag of rice at N2000 to help the poor, leaving you with no cash to pay the farmer, the transporter and the wholesaler of rice, where would you be?

Prosperous economies don't run on free cash.

Good afternoon to you
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by bareal(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Hmmmm. So much from who's well trained, insulting someone's else parents for no reason.

This explains well of your age!!!
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Ayemileto(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
backbencher:

The problem is, you cannot make 'friendly polices'...with limited cash.

What you are asking for is free cash....without a thought as to where it would come from.

Nothing is free. If you were selling rice and I forced you to selll a 50kg bag of rice at N2000 to help the poor, leaving you with no cash to pay the farmer, the transporter and the wholesaler of rice, where would you be?

Prosperous economies don't run on free cash.

Good afternoon to you

Why can't you make friendly policies with limited cash? shocked

How much does it cost government to make the decision to lock border?

How much does it cost government to make the decision to ban twitter?

How much does it cost government, to sign agreement with Dangote, BUA and one other Company that no other company will be giving Licence to refine sugar again (thereby giving the 3 companies monopoly in sugar refining)?

The recent bill they made that have the potential to kill Tech companies, how much does it cost them to make it?

How much does it cost them to place Electricity on the Exclusive List?

How much does it cost them to ban Cryptocurrency, knowing fully well many Nigerians make a living from it?

If it doesn't cost much to make bad policies, how come making good ones is expensive?

Abi what's your point? shocked
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by revolt(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
If these were tuition fees in the 70s, would the vice chancellor himself, have been able to go to university.?.. that generation that got all these things for free , and now destroying for the younger ones need to be expunged. The enjoyed free education , free car loans etc they were the golden generation that had the opportunity to build the most powerful black nation... they wrecked It and even till date they're still refusing to retire.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by atiku07(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
einsteine:
Anyone who can't afford it should drop out. Education is a choice. If a Ghanaian university quotes 12,000 USD as tuition for foreign students, do people protest? No, you find a new school that matches your budget. Many of these medical students want to pay peanuts to get a medical degree then vamoose to UK or Saudi Arabia to earn same salaries with doctors from other countries who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars as school fees. Such arbitrage must stop.

i agree with you completely, why must government subsidize education for you and u end up using it to the advantage of another country
very wrong

1 Like

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Mav4blast(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Elrufai is working!!
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
bareal:

Hmmmm. So much from who's well trained, insulting someone's else parents for no reason.

This explains well of your age!!!
Your mama and papa need to be trashed cos of the highlighted part. That you deliberately wrote what you wrote earlier, and have the gut to justify yourself by telling lies that you were sent home for no reason to your parents says a lot. They did a terrible job. Your parents are kids to some people, and you do not know who you talk with daily online. So, you will be taught outside good manners like I am teaching you presently. And then, I am sending you home to them that they did a bad job. You are a bad product.

And for you to talk about my age, then, you are definitely not trained well.

Goodluck with your life. I pray you change, turn to a good chapter, and be always polite so your life turns out meaningful.
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
The thing off me too bros cheesy
State university 2.2million that should be the 8th wonder of the world
FlipModeSquade:
The same government that couldn't pay the minimum wage..

No wants students to pay 2.2M per Session?

Odiegwu!! angry
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by bareal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Your mama and papa need to be trashed cos of the highlighted part. That you deliberately wrote what you wrote earlier, and have the gut to justify yourself by telling lies that you were sent home for no reason to your parents says a lot. They did a terrible job. Your parents are kids to some people, and you do not know who you talk with daily online. So, you will be taught outside good manners like I am teaching you presently. And then, I am sending you home to them that they did a bad job. You are a bad product.

And for you to talk about my age, then, you are definitely not trained well.

Goodluck with your life. I pray you change, turn to a good chapter, and be always polite so your life turns out meaningful.

Insult again? Guy you need help.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by JBoss25(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The same government that couldn't pay the minimum wage..

No wants students to pay 2.2M per Session?

Odiegwu!! angry
Omo this thing na fake news
Re: Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees by ORIAYO70(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Thisday Live

E no go better for una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.