Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male (40734 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by femi4: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

U level of reasoning is that of a four year old...u don’t understand context...
I understand your foolishness
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by advanceDNA: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
femi4:
I understand your foolishness

Lol....:Of course...a low IQ human being will see everything as foolishness..:that’s fine..it’s allowed for your reptilian cortex level of reasoning
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by ibro1010(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lie from pit of hell.... Please come to A.B.U to study even 3rd class students in A.B. u will graj with first class in your place.. don't be jealous just applaud her... You think A.B.U is your mate
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by freeman67: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
gistray:
Unfortunately they can't compete with third class students down south

Na so una go dey shout they can't compete with third class students in the south.Yet most scammers and pros are products of southern universities and runs babes. If they are so smart and brainy, they would been solving problems to make money instead of duping people.The one wey too do go dey build houses, wey dey collapse on top people head anyhow.

ABU is the most diversified university in Nigeria. The only university you will see students from all nooks and crannies of Nigeria. No school in the south can boast of that except Uni Lag a little for obvious reasons. If you check very well you will see many people from your state and local government
that attended it. If you attended any good secondary school sef, chances are that your sec school class that you could not compete with attended the university and you still can not stand him or her in any area of life if you still have any opportunity to compete with them.

1 Like

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by mdsne(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
foreshore:

Miyetti Allah kautal Hore School!
lol not really but is well equipped Nigerian school
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by adanny01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
mdsne:
A Nigerian lady has been celebrated massively after achieving a milestone of being the only female to graduate in her class.

The lady who is reportedly a new graduate of the Department of Electrical Engineering in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, has been applauded on social media for scaling through academic hurdles and emerging as the only female to graduate in the 2020 set.

In a viral photo, she was spotted in the midst of her peers who are all male students as they all posed for a group photo, to mark the end of their B.Sc engineering journey.

The photo was shared online by a Facebook page Key Point, with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=424573829036860&id=100044527390192

Why them snap picture on staircase of my department (Civil Engjneering).

1 Like

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by mdsne(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
adanny01:

Why them snap picture on staircase of my department (Civil Engjneering).
Are an ABUSITE ?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Guzx: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
How
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by adanny01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
mdsne:
Are an ABUSITE ?

Yeah

1 Like

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by eguarojeona: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
doggedfighter:

Femi, do you think our society has been fair to the girl child?
Life aint fair my dear.One needs to take it by the scruff of the neck.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by doggedfighter(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
eguarojeona:
Life aint fair my dear.One needs to take it by the scruff of the neck.

Scruff of the neck got me grin grin

How's your day going?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Joelobioha(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
If u wan toast this girl na with laws of current and voltage..
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by ArewaNorth: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
elbaraj2020:

God bless you, some of them think we don't know what's going on down there...a boy admission in a school up here and he C4 in his Waec as his least grade...when the semester at the end of his first semester he got lots of COs then the second semester he was advised to withdraw because he didn't meet the requred bench mark point, so he was qstn on how he was able to get such a good result in his Olevel and he said it was just write on the board for them to copy....and he came up here to study because he has this notion that Northern people are dull so therefore there education is cheap....that was how he left...we have another issue of a boy using his brother's result...and all from the South...

That is what they do. No matter what, it is difficult to trade off marks for money in the North but I bear witness that many southern Universities are selling degrees; they leaked question papers, they give students free marks, the students pay more attention to learning internet fraud than schooling, they don't like attending classes, some of their lecturers are always waiting for bribes to pass the students. I have seen worst that I can't stay longer their, I'll soon relocate to where integrity matters (North).

1 Like

Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Joelobioha(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yankee101:

There's a difference between an artisan electrician and electrical engineer

You're asking about artisan work, she's not an artisan that went to trade school

She can design the circuitry of a house, identify quality materials and supervise the installation by artisans, she must not enter the ceiling and use hammer to break wall. Electrical engineers are helping to build robots today
please enlighten some dimwits its necessary..
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by eguarojeona: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Scruff of the neck got me grin grin

How's your day going?
According to plan.My day.How is yours going doggedfighter.Are you single?
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Abihan1(f): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by doggedfighter(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2021
eguarojeona:
According to plan.My day.How is yours going doggedfighter.Are you single?

Going very well, dearie.

May good things happen to you. grin
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by Debangis20(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
shocked awesome! A gigantic congratulations to her
Re: The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male by sreamsense: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Females are usually not many in engineering, but some of the few ones there are usually very brilliant and smart. However, I expect more females than one even though they are not many. It can only happen in ABU because of Islamic backwardness in education. Majority of brilliant ladies who should have made it to engineering are married off at early stage in life or restricted to homes as number two, three or four wives with one wrenched malam.

Females are like being in bodange in Islam, only very few escape to the top, brilliant ones are married off early or forced to be in one quranic schools. In every other universities in South west, south south or south east, numbers of engineering females are always more than one. So, ABU is celebrating backwardness indirectly as a result of Islamic intererence and how are we sure she is not even product of quota system. Anyway, congrat to her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo) / NUC: Universities To Re-open On 18 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.