Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today (4627 Views)

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by turnaldo(f): 3:53am On Nov 09, 2021
We don't know that our neighbor here is doing Yahoo until he was caught early today by security operative,
The boy is known by his name Micheal , who works in a pretext of doing business at Mgbuka Obosi , onitsha Anambra State , Micheal used a little boy name with held to bring his gandpa phone to him, once the mobile phone get to him , he will do transaction with the phone, transfer money through the phone to his bank account,
On 26th September 2021, luck ran out of him, as the grandpa return from village plugged his phone to charge within some minutes he returns to the spot to take his him to make an urgent call , his phone wasn't where he plugged it to charge, by then Micheal has send the little boy to bring the phone for him, when the grandpa was shouting calling the little boy name,the little boy came out from Michael's room with his Grandpa's phone and he was asked what are you doing with the phone, on the process debit alarte came in, the grandpa was surprised to see that he ask the little boy to call Micheal for him and when he confronted Micheal,
Micheal admitted that he was responsible for all the previous transaction. Th

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by SportsHD: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2021
All those people who do local bvn fraud and local transfer fraud are criminals. I so dislike them.

By the way, if that's you on your profile, damn girl, you fine like 50 people.

I trust you are a man with hairy balls.

8 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by amzee(m): 4:08am On Nov 09, 2021
I love what i saw on your DP. Mehn u fine dieee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 09, 2021
amzee:
I love what i saw on your DP.
Mehn u fine dieee
Meet her in person first.

6 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by amzee(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Joysticks:
I'm begining to have a feeling that its a male behind the account.

5 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Boogyman557: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI STREET DON CAST. CUNTREE DON CAST BIG TIME. MAKE EVERYBODY CARRY DER OWN KALA. ME I GET 2 KALA, OLD AND NEW KALA. ABOBI ANY STREET WEY I DE ENTER, I DE CARRY MY KALA. ANY MANCHI WEY JUNZ UP, I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by LOVEGINO(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2021
amzee:
I love what i saw on your DP.
Mehn u fine dieee
she go Sabi suck prick weh weh.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by amzee(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2021
LOVEGINO:
Hmmm professor of people wey know how to suck prick. Wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice fiction.. doesn't even sound real..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by DriverX: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2021
It's the way she saved his name for me. Michael Yard 1

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Olatoman(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Scamming an old man.

That's just heartless.

Scamming in itself is just heartless too.

For the mendem wey dey trip for the Ops profile, sorry to burst your bubble but that's Oyinda from twitter (gurl who styles one cloth into several styles)

Think her handle is justoyinda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Lapinski: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Repping from mgbuka by ugwu agba.
Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by EmmySparky(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2021
turnaldo:
We don't know that our neighbor here is doing Yahoo until he was caught early today by security operative,
The boy is known by his name Micheal , who works in a pretext of doing business at Mgbuka Obosi , onitsha Anambra State , Micheal used a little boy name with held to bring his gandpa phone to him, once the mobile phone get to him , he will do transaction with the phone, transfer money through the phone to his bank account,
On 26th September 2021, luck ran out of him, as the grandpa return from village plugged his phone to charge within some minutes he returns to the spot to take his him to make an urgent call , his phone wasn't where he plugged it to charge, by then Micheal has send the little boy to bring the phone for him, when the grandpa was shouting calling the little boy name,the little boy came out from Michael's room with his Grandpa's phone and he was asked what are you doing with the phone, on the process debit alarte came in, the grandpa was surprised to see that he ask the little boy to call Micheal for him and when he confronted Micheal,
how is he a Yahoo boy...ABI you get sense so?...a theif was caught simple...I no blame u Sha...with ur fake dp...na fake news u go dey dump

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by JavaScript90: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2021
ok
Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Gadafii: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2021
i dont even understand one shiit this op wrote sad
Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by finalboss(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
How old are you ? I don't understand what you typed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by andyanders: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op, are your sure you went to school? Too bad 4 ur person.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by BlackXabbath(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jargon!

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by paulolee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
if na my hood for lag eh...DM for mend am with serious beating...
nothing dey pain boys pass Mk abobi run him close hood person "local scam"...
him get dt kain sense n e no go steal him local government chairman fone use run alert
Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Joysticks:
leave am Mk e dey jonze...after e go send e felloe guy 5k for sub n come complain gv us say nairaland babes na scammers

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by paulolee(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
LOVEGINO:
hmm....dis wan don conclude....headmaster na kpekus b ur head office
Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Nlanalyst: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
SportsHD:
All those people who do local bvn fraud and local transfer fraud are criminals. I so dislike them.

By the way, if that's you on your profile, damn girl, you fine like 50 people. How your matter dey be na?
I hope you no be man with hairy balls shaa.
A simple Google search could save you from showering compliments on your fellow man in the name of simping. What is wrong with your guys nau? Ko make sense nau.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
paulolee:
if na my hood for lag eh...DM for mend am with serious beating...
nothing dey pain boys pass Mk abobi run him close hood person "local scam"...
him get dt kain sense n e no go steal him local government chairman fone use run alert
aswear to run your close person up no make sense.

this niggar really looseguard

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by logan2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
turnaldo:
so you rush to post his pictures on nairaland as what now, see your English,

Re: The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today by Onyenna(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
@OP..... Your writing skill is very poor.......

@Topic.... “Michael Yard” is a thief!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Lookalike Spotted In Benin / Woman Stripped Herself Naked On The Street While Fighting! - Photos / Kidnapped Sisters Said Abductors Butchering Captured Lagos-ibadan Travellers – S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.