Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! (584 Views)

I Buy Any Faulty Or Used Laptop At A Very Good Price (photo) / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by ojialo(m): 5:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Good day, Please how durable is it? I was told is a noiseless generator. are the parts in the market, does it change sound after a year or so or still retain it noiselessness. Onitsha boys get sweet mouth make I no enter one chance.

1 Share

Re: Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by Lawlab249: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by smothy(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Give it a try
Re: Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by Polaris1: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2021
I have.
Mine was dark grey in colour. The actual wattage is less than what the label says, expect 1500w rather than the 2200w on the label.

Parts like carburetor, piston rings, crankshaft and connecting rods are readily available since they are used by other popular brands.
It is not silent but the sound (when new) is much more subdued - test it before you buy.

That plastic housing is not a friend of the wrong tools. It can't be repaired if broken. My serviceman tightened a screw too hard and broke one screw hole, that was one of about 10 screws holding the plastic case together. in 2years about 5 screw holes broke.There was no way to fix it.

Over time, the carburetor need servicing, the entire case has to be removed.
When age sets in, the generator became noisy and I couldn't find the exact exhaust 'silencer', I bought another new silencer of a different brand and a welder 'worked' it in. It worked fine.

I like it when new. My neighbors liked the subdued noise too.
The downside was that I live upstairs and can no longer hear the kpakukpaku warning sound of fuel about to finish that my previous generator used to give..

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by luvlyoracle(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
ojialo:
Good day, Please how durable is it? I was told is a noiseless generator. are the parts in the market, does it change sound after a year or so or still retain it noiselessness. Onitsha boys get sweet mouth make I no enter one chance.
aw much?
Re: Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by ojialo(m): 3:20am On Nov 10, 2021
luvlyoracle:
aw much?
Re: Please Who Has Seen Or Used This Generator! by ojialo(m): 3:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Polaris1:
I have.
Mine was dark grey in colour. The actual wattage is less than what the label says, expect 1500w rather than the 2200w on the label.

Parts like carburetor, piston rings, crankshaft and connecting rods are readily available since they are used by other popular brands.
It is not silent but the sound (when new) is much more subdued - test it before you buy.

That plastic housing is not a friend of the wrong tools. It can't be repaired if broken. My serviceman tightened a screw too hard and broke one screw hole, that was one of about 10 screws holding the plastic case together. in 2years about 5 screw holes broke.There was no way to fix it.

Over time, the carburetor need servicing, the entire case has to be removed.
When age sets in, the generator became noisy and I couldn't find the exact exhaust 'silencer', I bought another new silencer of a different brand and a welder 'worked' it in. It worked fine.

I like it when new. My neighbors liked the subdued noise too.
The downside was that I live upstairs and can no longer hear the kpakukpaku warning sound of fuel about to finish that my previous generator used to give..

Cheers.
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air M1 2020 / Drone / Hp Pavilion 15 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.