Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Electronic Transfer Levy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Of Nigeria Electronic Transfer Levy (549 Views)

Fear Of Hacking Made APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / Kogi State Bread Levy/Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Of Nigeria Electronic Transfer Levy by Chukwu94: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2021
I just saw this alert on my phone. It may look so minute but this is what this government is secretly doing to it's citizens.
After paying for transferring your funds, you would still pay for FGN electronic transfer levy.

Who else have gotten the alert or is it only those that use Access Bank.

@lalasticlala

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Electronic Transfer Levy by Jostoman: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
All those useless bank that are doing colabo with FG in sucking our money dry, after all we are not the one that asked them to go and borrow money they will not be able to pay back.

(1) (Reply)

Army General, Others Killed In ISWAP Terrorist Attack On Borno Military Base / The New Face Of Corruption (pics) / Should I Go On And Do This To My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.