Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free (657 Views)

Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know / Lost My Touch Screen Driver After Update To Windows 10 / A Friend Forget Password To Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free by Toptechboss: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2021
How to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, can’t wait to start enjoying the amazing features coming in the new Windows?

Here is the best way to upgrade your system from windows 10 to windows 11 for free-spending at most just $14 for a genuine activation key.

It is important to note that using an up-to-date device can do a lot more to ease your struggles with applications aberration. Show More...

Re: How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free by oliverpowell: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
As of now upgrade from Windows existing version to Windows 11 is free. You can easily do this by visiting the Microsoft official website.

Note: Before upgrading to Windows 11 first take your data backup at safe place, it could be a portable drive or cloud.

If you want to know more about how you can upgrade to Windows 11 without losing your data then you should read this blog https://www.stellarinfo.com/article/how-to-install-windows-11-without-losing-data.php
Re: How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free by Onemanonevote: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
I need your service. Call me on 08028625294
My location is Isolo

(1) (Reply)

Us Used Hp Probook 640 / Outright Purchase Or Swap For This DELL WORKSTATION / FOR SALE. Core I7, 500gb, 8gb Ram Dell Desktop Computer.100k last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.