Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kim Cattrall: ‘i Have The Same Issues As Every Woman’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Cattrall: ‘i Have The Same Issues As Every Woman’ (643 Views)

Kim Performs Another Body Implant Surgery While She Is 8 Months Pregnant / Must See Things Every Woman Hide From Her Man (MUST READ) / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Cattrall: ‘i Have The Same Issues As Every Woman’ by suxes2005(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
http:///2011/06/06/kim-cattrall-i-have-the-same-issues-as-every-woman/

Anyone who was a fan of “Sex and the City” knows that Kim Cattrall, who portrayed the sexy Samantha Jones, has a phenomenal physique. After all, we got to see quite a bit of it every week for six seasons of the HBO hit series. Still, the actress, 54, admits to omg! in this exclusive interview that she’s not as comfortable with her body as her incredibly confident alter ego was. When it comes to filming scenes in the buff, Kim,

(1) (Reply)

Memories Of Boarding House / Jennifer Hudson Writing Book About Weight Loss / Crystal Harris: Why I Called Off Hugh Hefner Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.