Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos (506 Views)

Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay / CS:GO. Is This Interesting Sport For You? What You Think About It To Game? / CS GO Can't Install Properly On Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos by Craft22(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Looking for CS:GO servers and game mates to play wink I can also share with you cool server with dm, retake moods and free skins.
Re: Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos by kurjeg: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
I would be grateful if you share
Re: Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos by luoitrez: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ping in the game is one of the most important aspects that directly affects your quality of play. First, you must turn on the console and enter the command net_graph 1. It will display the parameters of your connection, which you can use to figure out the cause. The main indicators are ping, loss, and choke. These affect the comfort of the game in terms of network connection.

I play on the server with a friend and have a minimum ping. By the way, I love getting new skins in cs go. I recently did a couple of easy quests on gainfreestuff and got new skins.
Re: Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos by AstroZombby09: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm a new player to CS:GO and I'm interested in participating in xplay challenges. Can anyone recommend where I can find more information about these challenges and how to participate?
Re: Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos by DonnyD24hj: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Welcome to the game, xplay challenges can be a great way to add some excitement to your gameplay. One way to find information on these challenges is to join a CS:GO community or Discord server. These communities often organize their own challenges and can also direct you to external events. Another option is to search for CS:GO tournament websites, such as FACEIT or ESEA, where you can participate in competitive challenges with others.
Re: Please Suggest Me CS:GO Servers To Play With A Good Ping In Lagos by natalie183(f): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sounds awesome! Finding the right CS:GO servers and game mates is key to a great gaming experience. Thanks for the offer! By the way, if you're ever interested in enhancing your CS:GO experience further, you should definitely check out https://skins66.com/cs-go-gambling/. They offer a variety of cool features to customize and elevate your gameplay. Have a blast in your CS:GO adventures!

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Lenovo Ideapad U410 For Sale / Hot Upcoming Games This Week Of May [2020] / Who Still Has Ps 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.