Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (619752 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by brainhack(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
chosen124:

130k very serious buyer
Very good Naija used battery are sold for 50k
The average lifespan of a battery is 2yrs

Do your research not Genus batteries.

No sir. Please come up higher.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by brainhack(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
brainhack:
[s]1.5KVA Inverter + 200 mah batteries (x 2) for sale (used - over 2 years old but still in top like-new condition cuz I never connected heavy appliances to it). I called a technician to test it recently, yes - still in top condition.

The last time I tested it myself with;
1) 40” Samsung Curve TV + Fan + X Box One S = Lasted about 13 hours (Note: 13 straight hours of gaming & X Box One S is an energy hungry monster).
2) Just lights + Fan + charging Laptop + phones = Lasted over 30 hours.

You don’t have to take my word for it, bring your technician along for testing.

I don’t need it again cuz I am moving to an apartment building with 24 hours guaranteed electricity.

Inverter - SafePower 1.5KVA 24V Inverter, PureSine wave
Batteries - Genus (x2)

Last Price: 175k

Sold
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hi Guys

Good day to you all!

Please I need advice: My Suoer 2000W Interter+charger (In-built) seems not to be charging my 100AH Gel battery very well.
With Just a 45W Lenovo Thinkpad charging, the inverter battery dies in max of 3 hours.

1. Please how can I charge my battery very well to 100%?
2. Is the in-built inverter charger good for charging my 100AH Gel battery?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
PSJOHNSON:
Hi Guys

Good day to you all!

Please I need advice: My Suoer 2000W Interter+charger (In-built) seems not to be charging my 100AH Gel battery very well.
With Just a 45W Lenovo Thinkpad charging, the inverter battery dies in max of 3 hours.

1. Please how can I charge my battery very well to 100%?
2. Is the in-built inverter charger good for charging my 100AH Gel battery?

Do you v a clamp meter?
With it u can determine d charging current of the Charger.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
dollarnaira:

Do you v a clamp meter?
With it u can determine d charging current of the Charger.

I have an analog multimeter.

So what should I do?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

I have an analog multimeter.

So what should I do?

This will not do.
But wat is d reading in volts with d analog?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
dollarnaira:

Yes
No inbuilt charger
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
dollarnaira:

This will not do.
But wat is d reading in volts with d analog?

You are right, I think the analog multimeter will not do. I could not get a meaningful read.

I will get a digital one very soon and check.

Pending the check, please is it okay to use the inbuilt charger to continue charging the gel 100AH battery or I should buy an external charger?, because the inbuilt charger seems to charge my 100AH Gel battery too fast. And more annoying, the battery discharges real fast after a full charge. The battery is just 1 month old.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

You are right, I think the analog multimeter will not do. I could not get a meaningful read.

I will get a digital one very soon and check.

Pending the check, please is it okay to use the inbuilt charger to continue charging the gel 100AH battery or I should buy an external charger?, because the inbuilt charger seems to charge my 100AH Gel battery too fast. And more annoying, the battery discharges real fast after a full charge. The battery is just 1 month old.

Is the battery brand new?
What is d name of d battery?
Is ur phcn light always "full" or u charge mostly with gen?

Probably the battery is going bad or d charging current of ur inverter is far below 10amp(most inverters at d above range come with this)

Use d analog charger to check d voltage of d battery like dat u will still see sth.
Remember,clamp meter is not just an ordinary digital meter as there is more more to it.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
dollarnaira:

Is the battery brand new?
What is d name of d battery?
Is ur phcn light always "full" or u charge mostly with gen?

Probably the battery is going bad or d charging current of ur inverter is far below 10amp(most inverters at d above range come with this)

Use d analog charger to check d voltage of d battery like dat u will still see sth.
Remember,clamp meter is not just an ordinary digital meter as there is more more to it.

Thanks man, the battery is brand new. I bought it on 18th May 2020.
The battery name is zee power - India standard.
Our PHCN light is full. I have also charged the battery once with gen- this was when it developed the fault of fast discharge.

My suoer inverter states that it has a max 20amp charge

I just got a DT-830D Multimeter to check the volt, the battery shows 12.55volts.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 4:23am On Jul 05, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

Thanks man, the battery is brand new. I bought it on 18th May 2020.
The battery name is zee power - India standard.
Our PHCN light is full. I have also charged the battery once with gen- this was when it developed the fault of fast discharge.

My suoer inverter states that it has a max 20amp charge

I just got a DT-830D Multimeter to check the volt, the battery shows 12.55volts.

DT-830D multimeter is the regular black or yellow meter still cool to an extent but cannot read charging current.

Since dats wat u v for now, during charge check d voltage of d battery and Monitor its increase in voltage with time and whenever d fan of d inverter stops which also indicate full state,check also.

After d above checks,read d voltage after some hours i.e when all surface charges are gone, probably after 2hrs when the battery is not UNDER ANY LOAD.

Do u live in Lagos?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2020
dollarnaira:

DT-830D multimeter is the regular black or yellow meter still cool to an extent but cannot read charging current.

Since dats battery and Monitor its increase in voltage with time and whenever d fan of d inverter stops which also indicate full state,check also.

After d above checks,read d voltage after some hours i.e when all surface charges are gone, probably after 2hrs when the battery is not UNDER ANY LOAD.

Do u live in Lagos?

Bro, you have been of tremendous help. Thanks man.

Yes, I stay in Lagos. I think I will try get a clamp meter to read charging current.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by tobintin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hi Gurus in the house,

Please I need your assistance on the hybrid inverter below. It is is transformerless, pure sine wave, max charge of 50A. How reliable is it as I want to get the 3KVA?

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by ojeysky(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
tobintin:
Hi Gurus in the house,

Please I need your assistance on the hybrid inverter below. It is is transformerless, pure sine wave, max charge of 50A. How reliable is it as I want to get the 3KVA?

I use hybrid, the Board got burnt 9 months into use (self inflicted), but because I love it, I ensured to get the replacement and I still use it till date. It works just fine
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2020
dollarnaira:

Since dats wat u v for now, during charge check d voltage of d battery and Monitor its increase in voltage with time and whenever d fan of d inverter stops which also indicate full state,check also.

Do u live in Lagos?

Hello Big man, thanks for your great assistance!

I have done the checks you stated above.
I started charging the Battery (with the in-built inverter charger) from cool state of 11.80 volts by 5:15pm. Immediately I plugged the charger and checked the volts, it was reading 13.26 volts.
After 1 hr of charging, by 6:15pm the battery was reading 13.74 volts.
After another 1 hr by 7:15pm, the volts went to 14.54 volts. After like 15 minutes @ 7:30pm, the battery was full (by this time d fan of d inverter stops). I checked the battery again and was getting around 14.55 volts. I then disconnected the charger

After the battery cools down for like 3 hours as you suggested, the battery was then reading 13.05 volts.

So what do you recommend, should I get an external inverter battery charger or the in-built one is still okay. I felt as if it was charging too fast (from my test, the battery got full in 2 hrs 15 min.)

also what is your view about the battery, it seems it discharges too fast as well, it powers only my 45 Watts charger Lenovo laptop for maximum of 5 hrs.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Penuelseun(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

I started charging the Battery (with the in-built inverter charger) from cool state of 11.80 volts by 5:15pm. Immediately I plugged the charger and checked the volts, it was reading 13.26 volts.
After another 1 hr by 7:15pm, the volts went to 14.54 volts. After like 15 minutes @ 7:30pm, the battery was full (by this time d fan of d inverter stops). I checked the battery again and was getting around 14.55 volts. I then disconnected the charger

After the battery cools down for like 3 hours as you suggested, the battery was then reading 13.05 volts.

So what do you recommend, should I get an external inverter battery charger or the in-built one is still okay. I felt as if it was charging too fast (from my test, the battery got full in 2 hrs 15 min.)

also what is your view about the battery, it seems it discharges too fast as well, it powers only my 45 Watts charger Lenovo laptop for maximum of 5 hrs.
I think your battery is loosing its capacity, at what low voltage does the battery get before putting it off?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

Obviously it is your battery?
Can u check d charging cycle in volts written on ur battery?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Penuelseun:
I think your battery is loosing its capacity, at what low voltage does the battery get before putting it off?
Good question bro
This goes a long way too
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

And again,do ur inverter beep sound of low ba3 before u shut down or it shuts down automatically?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Penuelseun:

Hi!

As at my last usage, the inverter was already making lots of noise at 11.81 volts.

what are you suggesting?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2020
dollarnaira:

And again,do ur inverter beep sound of low ba3 before u shut down or it shuts down automatically?

Usually, I shut it down after it beep low ba3 twice.

If it beep for the first time, I turn it off.
I switch on again after like 2 to 3 hrs. by then it still power my Lenovo laptop for like 30minutes before making another long beep. after this second beep, I shut it down finally then recharge it.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

Usually, I shut it down after it beep low ba3 twice.

If it beep for the first time, I turn it off.
I switch on again after like 2 to 3 hrs. by then it still power my Lenovo laptop for like 30minutes before making another long beep. after this second beep, I shut it down finally then recharge it.

Thats the culprit bro.
I wont allow any inverter give me a beep sound personally bc the tone indirectly means low low low voltage most times far far far below 12v i.e 10.5v esp gel batteries. NEVER DISCHARGE A BATTERY BELOW 12V (dont eat more than 50% of ur charged battery under load)--- this is my tradition. I can only vouche for original full river batteries bc they are known for bn super rugged.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
dollarnaira:

Thats the culprit bro.
I wont allow any inverter give me a beep sound personally bc the tone indirectly means low low low voltage most times far far far below 12v i.e 10.5v esp gel batteries. NEVER DISCHARGE A BATTERY BELOW 12V (dont eat more than 50% of ur charged battery under load)--- this is my tradition. I can only vouche for original full river batteries bc they are known for bn super rugged.

I totally understand now. Thank you so much man.

I will continue managing my gel ba3 with the tips you have provided and start saving towards getting a rugged one.

One last ask, please what is the exact description (name and type) of the 200AH ba3 you have been using since 2017
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

I totally understand now. Thank you so much man.

I will continue managing my gel ba3 with the tips you have provided and start saving towards getting a rugged one.

One last ask, please what is the exact description (name and type) of the 200AH ba3 you have been using since 2017

Rita battery
Gel
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
dollarnaira:

Rita battery Gel
Oh boy, No wonder, rita batteries are super expensive!
Thanks man. I really cannot thank you enough.
God bless.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by dollarnaira: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

Oh boy, No wonder, rita batteries are super expensive!

Thanks man. I really cannot thank you enough.

God bless.
Uwc bro
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by PSJOHNSON: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2020
earthrealm:

Buy a digital display..its the cheapest and most readily available. Other appliances dey , but this is the simplest..contact kiekie
Hello!
Contact details please.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
PSJOHNSON:

Hello!

Contact details please.

abeg, try the read naaau. i wrote contact kiekie there.
search for the moniker kiekie1, and quote/message him..or call him...he posts regularly on this thread and other solar forums, or if u can wait..order it on aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
BEST PRICE ON MERCURY PRODUCTS!

-Mercury 2.4kva 24v inverter ....... 52,000
-Mercury 220a 12v tubular battery ... 104,000
-Mercury 200a 12v gel battery ....... 133,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
HURRY! PROMO PRICE!!

Axpert 3kva 24v solar/hybrid pure sinewave LCD wall mount inverter with inbuilt 80a combined AC (30a) & solar (50a) charge current .

Promo Price : 95,000

Schneider homaya 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave hybrid inverter (Takes 1000w solar panels) !

Promo Price : 75,000

USA Trojan batteries , USA Deka batteries , Growatts inverters , Monbat fta batteries , Quanta , Luminous , pro solar roof mounts , solar water heaters , solar freezers and other renewable energy materials are all available for order as usual !

Keep your orders coming ....

Contact,
081-350-31951

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tubular / flooded deep cycle battery maintenance distilled water & electrolytes now available!

Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 5,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 7,000
Electrolyte (Accurate specific gravity) ...7,000

Direct from chemical industrial plant ! Place your orders now !!

Contact,
081-350-31951

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
CONTACT US FOR DISCOUNTED PRICES ON THESE LUMINOUS PRODUCTS!

Feel free to reach us for variety of Luminous inverter & solar products order acrosss any state as usual !

Contact,
081-350-31951

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.