Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (619838 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by spinola: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Would you take your hard earned cash and burn it with petrol ? This is what many Nigerians are doing day in and day out, spending an average N1000 a day on fuel generators, over N365,000 a year turned to ashes.

You can buy an excellent 2.4KVA inverter for just N26,800 with one year grantee, there is no longer any justifiable reason for living in darkness. STOP! burning your money away, spend it on your kids, spend it on your parents, do anything but stop burning it away.

http:///mercury-2-4kva-inverter-1695372
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by spinola: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!

Email for free delivery to your doorstep. Offer valid in Lagos and Ogun state only.

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 1:33am On Sep 10, 2015
HURRY ! HURRY !! DISCOUNT SALES !!!!!!

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate ..... @ 75k

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "NOW IN STOCK"....@65k

Solarworld mono panels 255w ,260w,265w "made in Germany" etc now in stock at very discounted prices.........

Latest model 10kva servo stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @55k

15kva 3 phase pure copper servo stab.... ..@110k

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @4k

The EP Solar "I TRACER" 60a mppt controller is simply rugged compared to Morningstar price and has excellent features like: -inbuilt LCD display,
-high efficiency energy harvest with advanced mppt algorithm
-dual core (ARM CPU+DSP) control architecture
-run data and event recording
-multi phase synchronous rectification tech realizing peak conversion efficiency 98%
-high reliabilty including reverse connection, over current and load short protection etc
-diversified load control mode
-monitor software supplement and firmware update
-extensive communication capabilities (RS232, RS485 with modbus protocol, CAN bus extendable)....@95k

MUST POWER 2kw 12v, 2kw 24, 3kw 24v,3kw 48v , 6kw 24v,6kw 48v pure sinewave LCD power inverter " Inbuilt 35/70a Peak Charging Current" .... (In Stock)

JOY and YASHI solar panels (mono crystalline & poly crystalline) .........@ discounted prices for any watt/volt

Outback FM 80 MPPT CC....

Telecomm used intelligent battery chargers 24v 60a, 48v 30a.

SMA sunny island inverters, SMA mini central 11000,hoppecke flooded and deep cycle German batteries etc now in stock.

Bluegate pure sinewave inverters (1kva 12v, 2kva 24v, 3.5kva 24v, 5.5kva 24v) .... In Stock

*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty.

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by meetquincy: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
while burning money on fuel and generator to charge your inverter 12v, 24v, 48v battery when you can save cost in using solar panel chager to charge your battey.

call engineer gabriel for solar panel charger and save cost. 08067422366, 08037871966.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by spinola: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Power failure: Nigerians burn N17.5tn fuel on generators in five years
punchng.com/feature/power-failure-nigerians-burn-n17-5tn-fuel-on-generators-in-five-years/

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
BONANZA ! BONANZA !! BONANZA !!!!!!

Mercury inverter batteries(10 months warranty)
*Deep cycle 200a.... 48k
*Deep cycle 100a.... 25k

Mercury tall tubular/flooded batteries(18 months warranty)
*Elite 220a 12v @ 20hr .....50k

For best affordable prices,contact Smartcell Global Services,Lagos Nigeria. Simply call Sir Frankie "08135031951" for purchase,fast delivery and waybills .. Thanks !!!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by chris81964(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Importance of fuse and breakers. Today I plugged in an electrical kettle and our lights went out. The wires were warm to the touch and the fuse had burnt. The microwave and iron did not burn my fuse but the electrical kettle did. It drew the batteries from 26 V to 23 Volts. You can imagine the amp draw on the system.
Can you imagine what would have happened if I did not have the fuse between the batteries and the inverter? Fuses are cheap. Your life is way to valuable to risk your installation to an amateur.

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by martinz1: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ochugboju:
You can use a 1 KVA Inverter for your needs. I have one for N19,500 and it is a 12 volts system. you may contact me on 07066669834 for more info.
this inverter is not good for usage with fan
, it causes the fan to produce abnormal noise
.im actually talking based on previous experience with it
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
martinz1:

True, ceiling fan makes more noise but my standing fan makes little noise.

Its still manageable.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by pointstores(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
My inverter is showing ide error mode and is also showing 126% what does that mean and also when it is switched on it will beep 2 times and these happens when it has being repair due to wrong connection
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by pointstores(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
chris81964:
Importance of fuse and breakers. Today I plugged in an electrical kettle and our lights went out. The wires were warm to the touch and the fuse had burnt. The microwave and iron did not burn my fuse but the electrical kettle did. It drew the batteries from 26 V to 23 Volts. You can imagine the amp draw on the system.
Can you imagine what would have happened if I did not have the fuse between the batteries and the inverter? Fuses are cheap. Your life is way to valuable to risk your installation to an amateur.
how is the fused connected to inverter
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by chris81964(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
pointstores:
how is the fused connected to inverter
The fuse or breaker is between the inverter and the battery bank.

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
May Allah's Blessings & Favour remain Uncountable in your Life and your entire Family.
Wishing you a happy and belated "Eid-El-Kabir" Celebrations !
Barka De Sallah !!!

Sir Frankie
CEO/Chairman
Smartcell Global Services.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by NextDayPn: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where can I get a good Automatic Charger.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by israelpalatoe(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
NextDayPn:
how many amps at what volts?

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
I want my 5KVA (50hz) generator to charge my batteries, but it wont. The inverter does not see the generator power, it still shows 'Mains Failed'.
When Nepa power comes on, the inverter sees it and the batteries charge.
It's a mopower inverter. What could be the problem?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by israelpalatoe(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
sting224:
I want my 5KVA (50hz) generator to charge my batteries, but it wont. The inverter does not see the generator power, it still shows 'Mains Failed'.
get a frequency meter and check if the frequency of your generator is between 48hz and 52hz. if the above is true, then measure the THD of the gen. smart inverters can check power quality before they charge with it to avoid damage.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by abunafiu(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
sting224:

it once happened to me. my 3.5kva sukham and my 6kva generator. I discovered the frequency of the generator was incompatible with the sukham. at d end, I damaged the gen in d process of rewinding its coil.

Meanwhile I still need suggestions on how to adjust the frequency of the gen. I have changed the AVR more than 2ce.

Since then I relied on my solar panels for charging when phcn is out.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
abunafiu:

it once happened to me. my 3.5kva sukham and my 6kva generator. I discovered the frequency of the generator was incompatible with the sukham. at d end, I damaged the gen in d process of rewinding its coil.

Meanwhile I still need suggestions on how to adjust the frequency of the gen. I have changed the AVR more than 2ce.

Since then I relied on my solar panels for charging when phcn is out.

Frequency adjustment on your gen is easy pending on the kinda gen . After getting the desired frequency,ensure you don't overload the generator !
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
NextDayPn:

Contact me.. See PM or Profile !
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by jaz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
guys, i am considering purchasing a 2.4kva mercury inverter (is there a model with automatic charger ?) and 200ah mercury batteries. i want to know if these products are ok and wont give issues.

also, what other equipment do i need to get for the connection ?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
jaz:
guys, i am considering purchasing a 2.4kva mercury inverter (is there a model with automatic charger ?) and 200ah mercury batteries. i want to know if these products are ok and wont give issues.

also, what other equipment do i need to get for the connection ?

Mercury 2.4kva is very okay.I have both a 1.2kva and a 2.4 kva and they have been serving very well.The 2.4kva is over a year.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by jaz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
good to know. but does it come with an automatic charger ? i also hear it has poor charging problems
omotoda:

Mercury 2.4kva is very okay.I have both a 1.2kva and a 2.4 kva and they have been serving very well.The 2.4kva is over a year.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by MadamDearest: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
please i have NGN50k. what inverter and battery can i get which wont give me troubles. my consumption need is quite low about 7 tools with same 200watts 120 volts.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2015
jaz:
good to know. but does it come with an automatic charger ? i also hear it has poor charging problems

It has inbuilt charger.The charging system is perfect.You have option of selecting 10A or 20A charging current
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2015
jaz:

I use the 1.2kva. It charges fine. It is cheap and serves its purpose.

If affordable, there are higher ones which are pure sine wave.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by GreenCashServic: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
omotoda:

Please I have a question too. I intend buying the mercury 2.4kva inverter. I would love to know if it can be connected to a solar panel as well as to the PhCN/ Generator power out put to charge the batteries. Secondly, I have got like 4 car battery's I replaced a while ago...can they come in handy too? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by jaz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
thanks guys. i will get a 200ah mercury battery with it. however, i heard luminous is better than mercury products.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
HURRY ! HURRY !! DISCOUNT SALES !!!!!!

USA TROJAN L16-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (410AH)20hr Rate ..... @ 75k

USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... "NOW IN STOCK"....@65k

Solarworld mono panels 255w ,260w,265w "made in Germany" etc now in stock at very discounted prices.........

Latest model 10kva servo stab (AC input range 80V-270V)....... @55k

15kva 3 phase pure copper servo stab.... ..@110k

Programmable timer switch with LCD display 220vac 16a........ @4k

The EP Solar "I TRACER" 60a mppt controller is simply rugged compared to Morningstar price and has excellent features like: -inbuilt LCD display,
-high efficiency energy harvest with advanced mppt algorithm
-dual core (ARM CPU+DSP) control architecture
-run data and event recording
-multi phase synchronous rectification tech realizing peak conversion efficiency 98%
-high reliabilty including reverse connection, over current and load short protection etc
-diversified load control mode
-monitor software supplement and firmware update
-extensive communication capabilities (RS232, RS485 with modbus protocol, CAN bus extendable)....@95k

MUST POWER 2kw 24, 3kw 24v,3kw 48v ,5kw 24v,5kw 48v, 6kw 24v,6kw 48v pure sinewave LCD power inverter " Inbuilt 35/70a Peak Charging Current" .... (In Stock)

JOY and CSUN solar panels (mono crystalline & poly crystalline) .........@ discounted prices for any watt/volt

Outback FM 80 ,Midnite MPPT CC....

Telecomm used intelligent battery chargers 24v 60a, 48v 30a.

SMA sunny island inverters,SMA multicluster box, SMA mini central ,hoppecke flooded and deep cycle German batteries etc now in stock.

Bluegate pure sinewave inverters (1kva 12v, 2kva 24v, 3.5kva 24v, 5.5kva 24v) .... In Stock

*AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLAR SHOP LTD PRODUCTS*
All our products come with 1 year Warranty.

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by adanny01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
GreenCashServic:

Please I have a question too. I intend buying the mercury 2.4kva inverter. I would love to know if it can be connected to a solar panel as well as to the PhCN/ Generator power out put to charge the batteries. Secondly, I have got like 4 car battery's I replaced a while ago...can they come in handy too? Thanks in anticipation

The inverter is designed to charge on Grid or Gen but you will need additional equipment for using solar. I believe you require a solar charge controller.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by chris81964(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2015
GreenCashServic:

Very good questions.
1. You will need panels and a charge controller to accomplish that task. Yes it can be connected
2. Car batteries are designed for cranking amps or sudden short bursts of power. Your application requires batteries that can tolerate a sustained draw. You will damage the car batteries eventually if you use them in this manner.
Good luck
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by chris81964(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2015
martinz1:

If the inverter is a modified sine wave device it might eventually damage the fan. If the fan does not make noise with the grid, I would disconnect it from the inverter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.