Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Win Big As A Real Estate Agent Today! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Win Big As A Real Estate Agent Today! (130 Views)

Seleted Locations: Become A Bet9ja Agent Today / Trusted Real Estate Agent In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Big As A Real Estate Agent Today! by Atoyebi21: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2021
I know you struggle with being consistent and knowing what and when to post and I know it because we all struggle with it!

Here is the main reason why it can get complicated: lack of organization. Now, I am not saying you are an unorganized person, but it will be harder to create content for your business if you don’t plan it!.

Today I am sharing a secret weapon that you can use to win big as a real estate agent on social media. That secret weapon is called a Content Calendar.

A Content Calendar keeps you organized. If it is not written down in a calendar,you might totally forget to post or share.

It is also allows you to plan out all your posts for a coming week ahead.

You might be asking how can you start? Don't worry. I got you covered.

I will create a One Year Calendar that is specifically suited for your real estate business.

This calendar will consist of highly educative,engaging and entertaining content that will make you get clients on a consistent basis. You don't have to worry about what to post again.

In addition to the calendar, I have 3 fast action bonuses for you.

1. I will give you 30 compelling call to actions templates that you can use at the end of your posts to inspire your audience to take action.

2. 50 Headline Templates that you can use to grab the attention of your audience.

3. I will also generate 60 profitable hashtags you can use to increase the visibility of your business on Instagram.

I normally charge 20,000 naira for this content calendar but from now till 12pm on Thursday, you can get it for just 5,000 naira with these bonuses.

Note: The prices will go up to 20,000 naira after 12pm on Thursday and the bonuses will disappear.

Contact me now on WhatsApp @08076826802 to grab this deal now

(1) (Reply)

Admob App Creation / On Chain Capital Token (OCC) Is Very Early, Might Be A Great Time To Buy It / New Post - Massive World Class Hotel For Sale. Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.