Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” (35412 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Happened: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
“I’m not negotiating my value with anyone” – BBN’s Maria shares post about self worth

Big Brother Naija star and influencer, Maria Chike Benjamin has taken to her Instagram story to share a post about self worth.

The reality show star who was called out weeks ago for allegedly dating a married man, said she’s not negotiating her value with anyone.

The post reads, “I’m not negotiating my value with anyone. I’m worth it. Been worth it. Will forever be worth it.”

See below,

Maria was recently enmeshed in a husband-snatching saga after she was called out by popular socialite, Cubana Chief Priest.

He had accused her of dating his sister’s husband, Kelvin, and threatening his wife. The allegation took different twists and turns before it eventually died down.

However, Maria never came out to debunk or confirm the allegation till date.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/mariachikebenjamin/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by BBBmall25: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Attention seeker, just one beta cunt inside ur well will settle all these. But wait o, this geh is set o...!

26 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pere dream wife but snakes like him belongs to the dust

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Beckysexy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yes.
Same with me. I'm not negotiating my value with anyone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by BlackXabbath(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
What's delaying her Range Rover?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Betece: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Satan get thee behind me for everything concocted whilst standing can behead the aroma of erosion

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by mbahdi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
D gods are truely crazy

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Anyahuruagu: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na so.. Biko hold it there ka anyi fu uzo.

Ndi Net worth.

11 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by SunshineHQ(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
who dey chop her work?
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by samnificent(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
How Tf is this News undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wahala for who de chook mouth for celebrity fake life

7 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Irondome1: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Olosho ti o set.
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Blitz888(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
You're worth having your own and not poaching someone else's.

Awon perspire to aspire before you expire..

Motivational speaker!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by BrickDevo: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by kingxsamz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Okay, thanks for reminding us. We almost forgot.

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Franzinni: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmm value depends on who is pricing o. If you won't negotiate you will negodu.
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Never take what a women says serious

No be so Linda Ikeji carry Belle after all her Celibate empowerment
I never take what women say serious.
They are like kids,vthey don't know what they want

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by suffering: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
The post doesn’t even make sense. Nairaland sending rubbish to the front page as usual. The woman is testing her popularity. She can post anything now and it’ll trend. 2022 is coming quick, nobody go hear her or the other Shine Ya Eye ex-contestants’ news again.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by MsCassano(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
BlackXabbath:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by BrickDevo: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes.
Same with me. I'm not negotiating my value with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by SQLmastar(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
I get it!
The amount he was negotiating in clitocurrency wasn't up to your listing price.
But I would advise that you take the amount he is willing to pay because it may lead to more referral from him. And more referral means more money!

15 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by SmartGadgetz: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Who you and your value epp?
Naija dey make stupid people popular. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by confirmerg(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Osho them.
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Hermes119: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
BlackXabbath:

God is dead?
Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by JayTripz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omoooooo!!!!

Na true abeg....Dem nor de price olosho na....if she say the Kpekus na 2500 meaning say na 2500.... that's what she's trying to say...she can't negotiate her value.....Babe nor worry hustle....u fine .Dem go pay u well..soon u go show ur house and car...I hail

I never still do my NIN ooooo

See as my network fast

7 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Stupidquestions: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Because she's using a waist trainer to slim down her Tommy just to get that 8 figure, she suddenly starts talking about 'value'...
I keep saying it...women attach their value to their facial look, ass, boobs and physical shape of their body...
because of their look, they believe the world owns them shit. Entitled Bitch they are..

10 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Johntoye: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Who cares our her.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by IamRandy: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Which Value

By sleeping with a married man??

Motivate yourself,,, Maria you have NEGATIVE VALUE!

3 Likes

Re: Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” by Starships4u(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
At all...
Na highest bidder wins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS / Funny Toheeb Recreates Toke Makinwa's Cleavage-Baring Outfit Look / Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.