Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? (6887 Views)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by Nostring: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ibere dindinrin
alaileko omo oya kilo ri so si Oro na?
Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by Stainlessboy: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
I once had sex in this shop even though the girl was a virgin, I struggled to insert but all to know avail, I tried and all of the sudden I released, that was the end but after some months I started facing alot of challenges in my business, even up till now to eat is very hard for me, and am into food business but my shop went down even as I was typing this now, pls I really need help pls guys
Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by Shadysen: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2022
maybe yes, as a truck driver, i picked an ashawo and screwed her inside the truck, the next day we hit a police van and still have problem with road safety the same day, be careful guys.
Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2022
I once lost my phone with every document i downloaded 4 my project intact after having sex the previous day so i bliv there's always a consequence to fornication no matter where it's carried out
Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by zexy2030(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Nostring:

"Sex at work place hinders progress "
Hello guys,
So I was having this discussion with a friend this evening

He was so adamant in his belief that there's always consequence without no logical reason other than some spiritual jargons

So my question is what about people working from home...?

Priority is what makes business succeed or fail.
Having sex in the office space implies you don't have a principle or a priority. The book of wisdom says "there is time for everything under the sun" lack of discipline will ruin your business. "Lizards looks for cracked walls".

Do business where business should be done.
Have sex at places meant for sex.

Sex and work have same energy, you can't run the two at same time. One must suffer for the other.

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by zexy2030(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Stainlessboy:
I once had sex in this shop even though the girl was a virgin, I struggled to insert but all to know avail, I tried and all of the sudden I released, that was the end but after some months I started facing alot of challenges in my business, even up till now to eat is very hard for me, and am into food business but my shop went down even as I was typing this now, pls I really need help pls guys
The girl is not your problem. You are the architect of your woes. The innocent girl came for help and I presumed you took advantage of her problem to lay her for food she begged for. Now, Nature noticed your intention and made you feel what it means to take advantage of people in need. If you don't want to give, don't give. If you want to give, give. Never exchange your business with sex, it will die off. Why? Only hardwork and focus pays off in business and believe it or not, you are envied, and ur haters always seek an advantage against you, which in their coven they annexed by your wickedness.

Solution: Get some 10% of your business profit, sow it into the life of orphans or deposit it in a truthful church as an offering for orphans and widows anonymously. Then cry for help, God will remember you and pardon your mischievous act against the poor girl.

Since you are a Christian, pray into your shop, ask for mercy. Don't ever take advantage of the poor for material things.

Your business will receive a boost again.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by zexy2030(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Shadysen:
maybe yes, as a truck driver, i picked an ashawo and screwed her inside the truck, the next day we hit a police van and still have problem with road safety the same day, be careful guys.
Your misfortunes is not caused by the poor, optionless, olosho girl you screwed. Your problem is overdrinking and loss of focus.

Your didn't rest well after sex and drinking gins, how will you drive well. You will hit objects definitely.

If you are promiscuous, energies are exchanged during sex, believe it or not, if u r empty before the encounter, u will suffer misfortunes.
Re: Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? by Laturuturu: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Stainlessboy:

You will get ewe akoko
Ewe Lara pupa
Ewe Lara funfun
Ewe ewuro
Eyin ibile Kan.
Igbale tuntun
You will squeeze all the leafs very well.get the juice out. Add water to it then break the egg into it.
Mix very well. Then the broom to sprinkle the water all around Ur shop saying

Ewi fun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / Boyfriend Substitute With Pix / My First Time Experience With A Runs Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.