Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) (47180 Views)

Anambra Election Results From Ihiala / Anambra Election: Victor Umeh Ejected From Ihiala LGA Headquarters / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by prizeless(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2021
sholatech:
Seems its just Apga Vs Pdp here

As in, APC performed woefully
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by prizeless(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2021
omoharry:
Are you sure this result is real ? Becos I won faint with laughter..why Anambra people kon show APC like this na! APC and and YPP kon dey drag score .Kai!! grin angry grin angry grin

You en
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by prizeless(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Stevenson20:
Ihiala is where the final burial and disgrace of APShit will manifest.

It is a lost battle for APC and PDP

The people have spoken

Didn't you see PDP still performed? Please don't mention PDP and APC in the same sentence
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by prizeless(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Realdeals:
The results shows Nigeria can jettison the so called big political parties if they so desire, it however seems their destiny has been tied to either PDP and APC when it comes to presidential election.

It depends on the credibility of the personality of that party in question
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by geechy: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Tell anambra people not to near Andy uba right now to request for scholarship for their wards..... He go use painment weyy dey him chest wound the person

Ifeanyi uba knew he wasn't going to win
Same for the rest... Including Maduka okoye
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by prizeless(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Lewisdinho:
grin grin grin grin
I can't just stop laughing
APC be like

Mathematics- F9
English F9
Biology F9
chemistry F9
Physics F9
Geography F9
Economics F9
They ain't see nothing yet
Come 2023 no Single LGA in SE/SS/SW will vote for APC, as for the North well i don't know for them

Gbam
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Accord party nko? WHY WHY WHY Maduka was forked in the ass.

You mean our e-governor?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2021
ekanx27:
I just counted APC'S number of vote scored from this result and I found out that it is 15 votes. Like 1 and 5, FIFTEEN, Yes Feeftin. That's less than the party Agent they have in Ihiala. Does that mean some of the agents voted for APGA and PDP?

You 4kin anti-APC! I just d laff. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2021
ekanx27:
They have beaten APC like someone that stole Used Recharge card in the market place. Meanwhile, one of APC's Legal team explaining why they were beaten to stupor in Ihiala.

APC is not the party beaten na. Why all these hullabaloo? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2021
philip0906:

odé
bastard
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by EagleNest(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
richmanrichard:
you are wrong about peter obi. he is still seen as a patron of apga till today.He only supports PDP at d national level because apga is not yet at that level. He once said the igbos shud vote apga at state level n pdp at national level during last presidential election campaigne.

But how do you reconcile the fact that he was campaigning for PDP governorship candidate recently. Can you campaign for two parties at the same time? He was lured to the centre by Goodluck Jonathan, but I would have preferred he solidify APGA regionally before eyeing the centre. If APGA had controlled SE with Obi and his team at the driver's seat, him coming to the center will be like Tinubu scenario. But he jumped to PDP and that to me was un-strategic and kind of shooting into the dark.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates) by richmanrichard: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
EagleNest:

But how do you reconcile the fact that he was campaigning for PDP governorship candidate recently. Can you campaign for two parties at the same time? He was lured to the centre by Goodluck Jonathan, but I would have preferred he solidify APGA regionally before eyeing the centre. If APGA had controlled SE with Obi and his team at the driver's seat, him coming to the center will be like Tinubu scenario. But he jumped to PDP and that to me was un-strategic and kind of shooting into the dark.
Anambra ppl knows this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.