Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67414 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by JIREN01: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:
And you guys keep complaining Nigerian girls can’t chat and I have always asked if majority of you are any better. Just look at your entry.

How old are you? Good she blocked you.

Foreign friends indeed.

Next thing you are going through her friends list to make more foreign friends. You didn’t go make friends with your fellow men, make una discuss ManU and Arsenal. It has to be foreign “female” friends.

Hustler oshi.
kindly explain what's wrong with the entry.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Timodeyforyou(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by mceesparkles(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Who has a reasonable comment to make please??

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Ayo081(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
If your intentions are good, your chatting skills or so doesn't matter. But that up there is funny grin

5 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
wo gba werey ni blocking.....maybe na another Nigerian wey dey mushin u text sef?

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Love scam, o japajaski ko to di maga pro max

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tejumola856: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
femi4:
Next time, reveal only your continent and region

E.g "I m from West Africa"
Let her be a bit curious about you

2 Hennessy for you

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by cjscon(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Trust me you are chatting with your fellow nigerian,not poland

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Baamm(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?
LMAO …. Babe probably googled the country and saw it in AFRICA then Japa
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Trumann: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

I pity your mother. She is yet to know that she can never benefit anything good from you.

4 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by nedzuby: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

The way their blood dey hot is out of this world. All they think is money money the next thing is to scam the lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Emmah123: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

A Polish won't tell you "am Poland" (whatever that means). Additionally, replacing "I'm " with "am" is a Nigerian thing. It's obvious you were chatting with a fellow Nigerian, most likely a fraudster

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market
Correct guy. You know what’s up. cool

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

ị chere odi easy ịchụ mgbada, na ta ya ife

Ask Slawormir, he'll give you format

Kodo way!!
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
cjscon:
Trust me you are chatting with your fellow nigerian,not poland

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Techguy96(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

That's not a polish woman, that's a catfish account most likely a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Although it happens but Op no sabi follow up chats. I have foreign friends whom I met online male and female and they know from day 1 that I'm a Nigerian. I even reach some pidgin and some like our music too. Na as u present ur self no too blame Nigeria, blame ur communication skills undecided

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Bigman247(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
It is your composition and choice of words that made her uninterested. There is a way you will chat with someone, they will want to talk with you more.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Egbon na alaye u Dey follow talk so

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
The fact that they call her giant of Africa shows how messed up the continent is.....

Man, we've to move on...
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2021
"No problem"...You were chatting with a scammer.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Torosk1(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Wise girl

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by PENNYSWAP: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Let me tell you the truth, na ur fellow naija man u been dey follow chat, as u open him just block you sharperly, u na bad market

I swear , Am Poland gave the Naija guy out

It’s I’m Polish not I’m Poland

The scammer is lame while the Op is dull

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by FuckDModz: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:

If you know, you know.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Xpol: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
The way he/she made mistake and corrected it made me think he’s You’re chatting a fellow Nigerian OP

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are a f**l
leave this man, he will never learn. Which one is "I want a foreign friend" that's kids stuff very lame, and it may also be the op dey chat with fellow naija yahoo guy in disguise
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Sicilyjoe: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2021
But poster why did u lie to her in the first place, maybe she discover the lie and block u
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Selfmotivated: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Nigerians has bad image abroad because of their involvement in drugs, trafficking and fraud. But, their are some good ones anyway

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are a f**l

Honestly speaking you did sound like a birdbrained dunce.
The shenanighans you put up there in your first comment,can in no sense be considered an opinion.

If you do not have the mental capacity to contribute in a discuss as this, do well to keep mute and just read through the comments.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by sleemomymy: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Ori e wa nbe joo. You dey follow Nigeria guy Dy chat. The guy dey Benin dey tell you say nde Poland.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.