Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) (67380 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Funflipper: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:
See you cheesy

I been blocked multiple times, there's this Asian girl based in Canada, we been flowing for a week, and when she asked about my nationality I refused to tell her, but she insisted. The moment I said "I'm from Nigeria", she didn't even block me at first, she stop replying to my messages and after a long period of not replying, she blocked my ass.

No thanks to slawomirr and his colleagues.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Drella(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Debbe:
mumu

Why are you pained?
Is it because men don't look at your side?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Kingofhoes: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lwkmd....Can't this man see that he just jammed a fraudster posing with that account..I have multiple foreign friends on fb who know my nationality and have no qualms with it. See the English sef����
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Joelobioha(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ive chatted with a German.. I use German sometimes though I later revealed my identity she was impressed..don't bring out anything concerning country or race it pisses dem off
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Tashacobbs(f): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:
See you cheesy

I been blocked multiple times, there's this Asian girl based in Canada, we been flowing for a week, and when she asked about my nationality I refused to tell her, but she insisted. The moment I said "I'm from Nigeria", she didn't even block me at first, she stop replying to my messages and after a long period of not replying, she blocked my ass.
Eyaa ei di pain
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

Lol thank your stars she only blocked you and didn't reported you Join. Your Accant for dey chill for mark recycle bin now. In my own case, I was blocked and reported. That was how I lost my FB Accant. Nigeria and Nigeria & Nigerians are CURSED......
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Joelobioha(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
So u are saying a real polish cant make dat mistake... Is English d language spoken in poland?
bros even a konk German speaks better English than u..
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Joelobioha:
bros even a konk German speaks better English than u..
Ok. Lemme pretend i agree with dz assumption. Hw abt writing English?

Btw, we talking polish nt germans.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Joelobioha(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Ok. Lemme pretend i agree with dz assumption. Hw abt writing English?

Btw, we talking polish nt germans.
I know what I have just typed..and yes writing and speaking..forget accents.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
The damage Flatr**ns have done to our name Ehn..... E ni kure....
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Joelobioha(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

I was amazed because I was blocked without me doing anything bad.
I never insulted,never cursed,never tried to scam.
And you think I won't be surprised?
bros we know say deep down u fit be lil Jesus but ur country don Bleep up.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by lasisi69(f): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:

So d guy no check profile b4 him reply am coz I know dem boys go sharperly check profile pics b 4 dem even start convo. If dem don seen him black head wey get patches na straight blocking.
good thinking undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:
So I just wanted to make foreign friends and I messaged this polish woman.

At First, she acted like she doesn't know Nigeria.So our tarnished image might be out of it.

Also,after seeing my last message, she didn't block me until about 5 minutes after reading it.

I must confess I'm not good at chatting. Maybe the way I texted her was off. But then, I have an Ukrainian girl I've been chatting with on IG and whatsapp since 2019 with no qualms. Infact, I haven't opened the IG message she sent today.

What then could be the problem?

You have a Ukrainian girl.
You want to add a Polish lady to the list.
Then who else will you add? A German white blond abi?

Oshey! King Solomon of the white women.
Thank God she blocked you.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Drrr: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Correct, Zobo drink for you.
DICKstractor:
undecided

ị chere odi easy ịchụ mgbada, na ta ya ife

Ask Slawormir, he'll give you format
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Dollywood(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tashacobbs:

Eyaa ei di pain

E no pain me, cuz I no care. undecided
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Dollywood(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Funflipper:

No thanks to slawomirr and his colleagues.
That weed smoker cheesy
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Drella(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
madridsta007:

You have a Ukrainian girl.
You want to add a Polish lady to the list.
Then who else will you add? A German white blond abi?

Oshey! King Solomon of the white women.
Thank God she blocked you.

Yeah I have German friends.A female inclusive.
That was when I was actively learning German and trying to move to Germany.

But I don't get your point.Are you trying to say making foreign friends ain't cool?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Klchnjoku: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
posty56:
you they find free green card cheesy, on a serious note Nigerianns Don't know the extent our image have spoilt, there's a Facebook and a Reddit group I usually go to catch cruise with my fellow stock traders anytime oyibo people wants to make fun of scammers they start like this :_"hello this Nigeria prince calling from Europe", sh*t sometimes I laugh but most times e dey pain.
You are into stock trading I'm interested in stock trading but I don't know where to learn.

Any tip?
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
mchhhww what did you expect
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by posty56: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Klchnjoku:

You are into stock trading I'm interested in stock trading but I don't know where to learn.

Any tip?
download bamboo or trove, to open account, all you need is just your NIN slip and make sure all your bank details align with the name of NIN. I will advise you not to invest now the market is on a verge of correction, join bamboo official telegram there are many gurus that can teach you me I don't have the strength note this guy's charge small thing, do all this u are good to go
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by UncutSk(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
jew
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Like someone said, your start up is weak. I have like 5 different white women I am talking to face to face on Facebook and I am 'collecting' from them steady. Of course they know I am Nigerian. I am not using any stolen image of a white man. I am talking about my normal Facebook account.
Most of these white women actually love black guys, especially Africans.

When you send a friend request and it gets accepted, start the chat with a very catchy line.
Something like "Hello beautiful", "hello gorgeous", "hello charming". Then when you get a response, you reply next "How you doing, angel?". When that is answered, you go "how is your family"?.Most of them love it when you ask them this question. When that is answered, you go "Are you married?". The answer you get determines your next line of action. If she is single, then there is hope for you to shoot your shot.

Another thing you must know is that you must not have photos of you and someone you are in a romantic relationship with scattered all over your Facebook if you intend to be doing face work on Facebook. I am in a very serious relationship but none of her photos are on my Facebook. Of course she understands the reasons behind such. Any of the women that I am involved with on Facebook, I make sure I block them on her own Facebook,because she has photos of both of us in her Facebook page.

You must be a sweet talker. These white women love guys that have their ways with words. Even though you know this woman is very ugly, you must tell her she is the most gorgeous woman on earth. Lol..... Na so we see the hustle o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by nathpope(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Gadafii post=107478422]One nigerian guy using a Polish woman's face and name just blocked op cheesy

alaye even said "i am poland" before he corrected him self
/quote]

He/she said "Am poland" not "i am poland".
A typical Nigerian way of saying "i am" .. �� grin grin
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by nathpope(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
WarriFirstBorn:
Like someone said, your start up is weak. I have like 5 different white women I am talking to face to face on Facebook and I am 'collecting' from them steady. Of course they know I am Nigerian. I am not using any stolen image of a white man. I am talking about my normal Facebook account.
Most of these white women actually love black guys, especially Africans.

When you send a friend request and it gets accepted, start the chat with a very catchy line.
Something like "Hello beautiful", "hello gorgeous", "hello charming". Then when you get a response, you reply next "How you doing, angel?". When that is answered, you go "how is your family"?.Most of them love it when you ask them this question. When that is answered, you go "Are you married?". The answer you get determines your next line of action. If she is single, then there is hope for you to shoot your shot.

Another thing you must know is that you must not have photos of you and someone you are in a romantic relationship with scattered all over your Facebook if you intend to be doing face work on Facebook. I am in a very serious relationship but none of her photos are on my Facebook. Of course she understands the reasons behind such. Any of the women that I am involved with on Facebook, I make sure I block them on her own Facebook,because she has photos of both of us in her Facebook page.

You must be a sweet talker. These white women love guys that have their ways with words. Even though you know this woman is very ugly, you must tell her she is the most gorgeous woman on earth. Lol..... Na so we see the hustle o.

Women (especially those of the western world) are moved by words... Men (all over the world including Africans) are moved by what we see..

When your mouth sweet, u will have your way around women..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by vikgreen01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
posty56:
you they find free green card cheesy, on a serious note Nigerianns Don't know the extent our image have spoilt, there's a Facebook and a Reddit group I usually go to catch cruise with my fellow stock traders anytime oyibo people wants to make fun of scammers they start like this :_"hello this Nigeria prince calling from Europe", sh*t sometimes I laugh but most times e dey pain.

Even in their hollywood movies, them Dey cast us. U will hear this same Nigerian prince bla bla ish. I will laugh out loud but it’s painful seeing our image gone down the drain.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by sisisioge: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame her,it's unfortunate to date a Nigerian man especially boys within the age range of 18-35.

Actually, some dating sites exclude inland Nigerians. Na so we see am o....the yahoo boys legacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Techguy96(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:
Although it happens but Op no sabi follow up chats. I have foreign friends whom I met online male and female and they know from day 1 that I'm a Nigerian. I even reach some pidgin and some like our music too. Na as u present ur self no too blame Nigeria, blame ur communication skills undecided
Nah, chatting with foreigners doesn't even require great communication skills. U can literally discuss anything with a foreigner n they will reply u.

Talking from experience.
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Henrypraise: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:
It's because you started the conversation like a beggar. Be confident and interesting and nobody will block you.
You wven acted shocked and laughed at her for not knowing a country in a different continent (@ laughing emoji) as if your country is the USA.

The whole conversation was awkward. Next time, be casual and don't bring in countries and personal stuff. Ask about the person and don't rush... just have a normal conversation.

Can you please explain what is begging in the ops statement with the pole?

How best do you break a conversation without first sharing certain personal information especially like location Oh he should talk about the sky, moon and Jupiter?

Personally the first thing I tell any foreigner is my country and residence, so if you are not comfortable, you back off...
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Techguy96(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ayo081:
If your intentions are good, your chatting skills or so doesn't matter. But that up there is funny grin
You are right sha, because I was playing an online game and somehow ended up chatting with a girl from Japan, n our conversation was so natural and easy.

Japanese for that matter, like I wonder why our conversation was easy when we have absolutely nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Techguy96:

Nah, chatting with foreigners doesn't even require great communication skills. U can literally discuss anything with a foreigner n they will reply u.

Talking from experience.
Getting replies is a lot different from making and keeping friendship going... same applies to everyone both foreigners and non foreigners
Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by Double0h7(f): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Henrypraise:

Can you please explain what is begging in the ops statement with the pole?

How best do you break a conversation without first sharing certain personal information especially like location Oh he should talk about the sky, moon and Jupiter?

Personally the first thing I tell any foreigner is my country and residence, so if you are not comfortable, you back off...

He started the conversation talking about wanting to be friends with 'foreigners' blah blah... why not just say he's looking to make friends? Op and others like him lack social skills. Simple how are you, how's your day going, what's going on with you... he didn't ask but he jumped to countries and even mocks her instead of just teaching her where his country is. Ps... she did back off! And op is complaining.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) by ozo13(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your startup is weak and you explain too much. Vaginarians hate explanations and too much talk.
u r right.after alot of personal research about woman using myself.i noticed most adhor such tendencies.they already know where the game will end.i noticed those ones i act otherwise are the ones that respect me alot and want to take things to the next level with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.