Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account (35565 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2021
Good morning , I woke up this morning to another debit on my bank account whereas my atm and everything is here with me. It's been the third or fourth debit I will be receiving in about a week and it happened always around 11pm -1am when I must have been sleeping.

I am seriously suspecting an old staff turned Yahoo boy but I don't have evidence and the narration always shows ikeja POS or something like that.

Please how do I get to know this culprit?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2021
And it is possible the person is not even anywhere near me self and I don't know if it's possible to get my monies back through the?

UPDATE:

Thanks Nairalanders , I visited the bank and while I was still complaining to the manager I noticed an increase of 20k in the account without any alert which means they have reversed one of the transactions . Remaining 2 transactions totalling 31k to be reversed now . It's a network issue from the bank and I met lots of customers with the same complains .

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by samuel051: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Na those loan app people,change ur card

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by recievesense: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:
And it is possible the person is not even anywhere near me self and I don't know if it's possible to get my monies back through the UBA ?

Mynd44

Just walk into a branch and ask to see their Resident Auditor. Your matter will receive adult attention.

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Myer(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2021
recievesense:

Just walk into a UBA branch and ask to see their Resident Auditor. Your matter will receive adult attention.
Banks don't have resident auditor sir.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:21am On Nov 10, 2021
recievesense:

Just walk into a branch and ask to see their Resident Auditor. Your matter will receive adult attention.

I pray do the needful o.

Thank you sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by recievesense: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Banks don't have resident auditor sir.

They do cos i used to be one.

312 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2021
samuel051:
Na those loan app people,change ur card

Haaaaa. But I don't owe any of them money . And is it possible I get my money back ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Myer(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2021
recievesense:

They do cos i used to be one.

Maybe FCMB does cos but I used to work with Diamond bank and we did not have resident auditor.

However occasionally HQ sends auditors and compliance officers.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Maybe FCMB does cos banks I used to work with Diamond band and we did not have resident auditor.

However occasionally HQ sends auditors and compliance officers.

So what will you advise in my case Sir in case did not have resident auditors ? How do I go about this ?
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Leemekzy: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Report to your bank. Block your ATM and get a new ATM card.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Myer(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:
Good morning , I woke up this morning to another debit on my bank account whereas my atm and everything is here with me. It's been the third or fourth debit I will be receiving in about a week and it happened always around 11pm -1am when I must have been sleeping.

I am seriously suspecting an old staff turned Yahoo boy but I don't have evidence and the narration always shows ikeja POS or something like that.

Please how do I get to know this culprit?

Banks this days operate and are more accessible on social media platforms especially during official hours (9am - 4pm).
Locate their verified account on Instagram or Facebook. (please emphasis on VERIFIED).

Then post your issue on the comment section of their most recent post.

Please and please do not for any reason provide your ATM full details otherwise you risk falling into an unverified account being operated by some scammer.

If you locate the verified account successfully,your issue will be resolved, if possible on that very day.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Leemekzy:
Report to your bank. Block your ATM and get a new ATM card.

I will definitely do that tomorrow . I just pray the bank will not let me down this time around

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Banks this days operate and are more accessible on social media platforms especially during official hours (9am - 4pm).
Locate FCMB's verified account on Instagram or Facebook. (please emphasis on VERIFIED).

Then post your issue on the comment section of their most recent post.

Please and please do not for any reason provide your ATM full details otherwise you risk falling into an unverified account being operated by some scammer.

If you locate the verified account successfully,your issue will be resolved, if possible on that very day.

Thank you boss. I will set to work immediately

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Myer(m): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

Biko, not immediately oh.
Wait patiently till tomorrow morning. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 1:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Biko, not immediately oh.
Wait patiently till tomorrow morning. cheesy

It's morning already Sir and I have been able to get a verified Facebook page of the bank involved.

But I am surprised to see the page filled with people making the same complains o
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Myer(m): 1:48am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

It's morning already Sir and I have been able to get a verified Facebook page of the bank involved

Noted. But relax. None of their staff is online at this time.
Trust me, if you're in their shoes you will likewise note online by this time.

Just wait till tomorrow morning 8!am or 9am. Then post your issue on their page.
By that time, their SM personnel will be available and online to respond to your issue and help resolve it.

For now, biko get your rest.
I know say na money matter but the solution is what I've informed you now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Leemekzy: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

I will definitely do that tomorrow . I just pray the bank will not let me down this time around
am sure its one of the pos you used thats debiting you. It happened to me twice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 2:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Noted. But relax. None of their staff is online at this time.
Trust me, if you're in their shoes you will likewise note online by this time.

Just wait till tomorrow morning 8!am or 9am. Then post your issue on their page.
By that time, their SM personnel will be available and online to respond to your issue and help resolve it.

For now, biko get your rest.
I know say na money matter but the solution is what I've informed you now.

Thanks boss
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Leemekzy:
am sure its one of the pos you used thats debiting you. It happened to me twice

POS I don't think so because I can't remember the last time I withdrew above 10k from POS and besides the narration is showing Ikeja and I have never been to Ikeja this year

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by gr8virus(m): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Same thing just happened to me, debit alert 2x, with narration showing "IKEJA IKEJA"

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2021
gr8virus:
Same thing just happened to me, debit alert 2x, with narration showing "IKEJA IKEJA"

Which bank
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by akata1: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2021
This have been going on close to a month now.. The bank here in ore is always full of similar complain since past two weeks now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Westchester(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Brother the problem is Uba bank and not your card, I just got a new card and haven't used it to pay for any online stuff but I got a debit alert of 3k early morning today and I didn't do any transaction

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Chummynoni(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2021
I am getting scarier about using banks.

I have a good Guess wristwatch that I wanna sell for half the price. I need dough to clear goods. Patronize me biko

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Leemekzy: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

POS I don't think so because I can't remember the last time I withdrew above 10k from POS and besides the narration is showing Ikeja and I have never been to Ikeja this year
you don't need to withdraw 10k as long as thee have they card details they can do it from anywhere
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Myer(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

I meant locate the bank's verified account. Obviously since you bank with bank and not FCBM. Any time from 8am or 9am.
Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2021
recievesense:

Just walk into a UBA branch and ask to see their Resident Auditor. Your matter will receive adult attention.

Na which one be "Adult attention"?

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by samuel051: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

Haaaaa. But I don't owe any of them money . And is it possible I get my money back ?
if you have ever collected from them before and given them your details,then they are the culprit,you see the reason why most people refuses to pay back, stealing from their accounts even after settling them is one. Find the culprit, borrow from them and don't pay back. But before you do, remove your important contacts from your phone or use dummy contacts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by justified007: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2021
samuel051:
if you have ever collected from them before and given them your details,then they are the culprit,you see the reason why most people refuses to pay back, stealing from their accounts even after settling them is one. Find the culprit, borrow from them and don't pay back. But before you do, remove your important contacts from your phone or use dummy contacts.

Loan companies are not the culprit this time around . UBA is the one having issues . I am now at one of their branches and I met serious right from customers having the same problem. Abi it's only UBA customers that's borrowing money from those apps ni?

11 Likes

Re: Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account by samuel051: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2021
justified007:

Loan companies are not the culprit this time around . UBA is the one having issues . I am now at one of their branches and I met serious right from customers having the same problem. Abi it's only UBA customers that's borrowing money from those apps ni?
Then it's from una bank then,thank God I don't save money with them,I use Patricia app for saving and transfer to my account,then withdraw immediately. But remember, almost all Nigerians this year patronized those loan people due to current economic situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.