Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. (1931 Views)

Obi Vs Soludo Road Infrastructure / Soludo, Mbaka Was Right. Real Cowards Lives Across The Naija / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Continuing From The Previous Thread:
“Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts”
https://www.nairaland.com/6840141/chukwuma-soludo-vs-ejike-mbaka
In the previous thread, Fada Mentor succeeded in establishing that the audio that is circulating is an old audio from far back in 2013.
That's very good.
(Anyways, the last time Soludo Contested in a Governorship Election in Anambra State Was in 2009. In 2013 he was disqualified from participating in the primaries.)
But then, inside that same old audio, Mbaka warned Soludo that if he failed that Election (2009 or maybe 2013 according to Fada Mentor), that he would be so disgraced in the failure to the extent that he cannot find any good face again to contest in any future elections again.
Soludo failed in that Election quite alright.
Now, fast forward to 2021.
The same Soludo found a face and contested again (contrary to the prophecy), and he even won.

And now, they are saying that “Ndi Eluigwe” changed their mind.
But then, since the “Word” had already been spoken, and “Ndi Eluigwe” changed their mind, it is up to “Ndi Eluigwe” again to speak another word again, even if they had to speak through another prophet.
“Ndi Eluigwe” can never lie.
“Ndi Eluigwe” can never forget their own Words.
The Words of “Ndi Eluigwe” are like Laws to them.
And these are Biblical Facts.
So, the most probable thing that hapoened back then in 2013 was that, that particular part which Mbaka added to that prophecy was not given to him from “Ndi Eluigwe”.
He added it by himself.

Then, if that is the case, Fr. Mbaka should really have to stop using the name of “Ndi Eluigwe” to tell lies.
Even God Himself gets very at his own prophets when they say or do things which he did not tell them and they made the people believe that it was God who sent them.
Moses comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvE5Qp-d1I
For the crew that would come to remind me about the verse that said:“Touch Not My Annointed”, I want to let you know that I have not touched any annointed person yet.
I just spoke about the things he once said long ago.
Then, those crew that would come to remind me about how Elisha cursed some children and some wild animals came out from the bushes and devoured them, being that God listens to every of the words of the prophet in order to fulfill them,, please I want you to also remember that God also warned his own prophets not to speak when He had not spoken, or speak any false prophecy in his name.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by Ezehillary(m): 3:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Be very careful with your mouth this Apc agent
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Ezehillary:
Be very careful with your mouth this Apc agent
Who is APC agent??
In Fact,, what has APC got to do with this topic to start with??

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by PoliteActivist: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Maybe “Ndi Eluigwe” changed their mind - for whatever reason - maybe just to totally surprise you.
They are under no obligation to inform you they changed their mind.
And they have the power to kill off Mbaka or punish him severely - instead his ministry has only grown.
What you think of this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tZPeJbd3M
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:08am On Nov 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Maybe “Ndi Eluigwe” changed their mind - for whatever reason - maybe just to totally surprise you.
They are under no obligation to inform you they changed their mind.
And they have the power to kill off Mbaka or punish him severely - instead his ministry has only grown.
What you think of this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tZPeJbd3M
Remind me who and who “Ndị Eluigwe” told one thing in the Bible and another thing happened to them as a surprise package..
Tell me..
About the woman in the video, she should go and settle her personal grudges with Mbaka.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by dingbang(m): 4:11am On Nov 10, 2021
All these audio pastors forming messenger of God..

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by Ezehillary(m): 4:18am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Who is APC agent??
In Fact,, what has APC got to do with this topic to start with??
because you speak like apc
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Ezehillary:
because you speak like apc
You're Totally Ignored My Brother..
Have A Nice Day.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by Ezehillary(m): 4:23am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You're Totally Ignored My Brother.. .. Have A Nice Day.
i can feel your pain
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by Ezehillary(m): 4:24am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You're Totally Ignored My Brother.. .. Have A Nice Day.
i don't joke with father mbaka
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Ezehillary:
i don't joke with father mbaka

JUST GET LOST..
YOUR CASE IS CLOSED.!!

4 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by Baawaa(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Mbaka again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by jcross19: 5:24am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
For the crew that would come to remind me about the verse that said:“Touch Not My Annointed”, I want to let you know that I have not touched any annointed person yet.
Then, those crew that would come to remind me about how Elisha cursed some children and some wild animals came out from the bushes and devoured them, being that God listens to every of the words of the prophet in order to fulfill them,, please I want you to also remember that God also warned his own prophets not to speak when He had not spoken, or speak any false prophecy in his name.
mbaka is a political clown, he has dented his garment, committing LovePeddler with political prostitutes , very shameful and hr has forgotten his primary assignment..

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by kingsways: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

If this rubbish you wrote makes you happy then be happy
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by IgweOfNnewi: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2021
unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike, the conman with strange behaviour, the guyman was busy frocklicking buhari. and later went besheck when things didn't go his way, he also attack Pandora Peter Obi for not donating money in his church
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by femi4: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Fake fadas everywhere
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44am On Nov 10, 2021
kingsways:

If this rubbish you wrote makes you happy then be happy
Why would I be happy when lots of people are being led astray, and be made to believe that God Can Change.??
Who is to be trusted between God and Mbaka?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by kingsways: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Why would I be happy when lots of people are being led astray, and be made to believe that God Can Change.??
Who is to be trusted between God and Mbaka?

God once sent a prophet to go tell the king to get ready because the king was going to die. Alas, the king cried to God and God changed the verdict and sent the same prophet to go back and tell the king that he wasn't going to die anymore. Even God can change his mind

Your problem is lack of spiritual wisdom. Instead of using your life to do something useful, you just wake up and start attacking a Man of God over something he said almost ten years ago that 100% came to pass back then
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2021
kingsways:

God once sent a prophet to go tell the king to get ready because the king was going to die. Alas, the king cried to God and God changed the verdict and sent the same prophet to go back and tell the king that he wasn't going to die anymore. Even God can change his mind

Your problem is lack of spiritual wisdom. Instead of using your life to do something useful, you just wake up and start attacking a Man of God over something he said almost ten years ago that 100% came to pass back then

Oga..
Read the bolded part..
Read it again.
Now, go back and read the original post again.
Now, come back and answer this question below:
Why didn't “Ndi Eluigwe” send Mbaka or any other prophet a new message to go and tell the people that they have changed their mind about Soludo??
Everywhere in the Bible where God Changed His mind about any Prophecy, He would definitely send that same prophet (or another prophet, that is, if the first prophet is no more available)
God never forgets His words.
Even after 2,000 years.
So, 10 years is too small for you to refer as “past” in the front of God.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by godisshit(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
MBOAka lost ALL of his credibility by backing the clueless Dullard, even as the Dullard continued to ruin the country.

I don't believe MBOAka can ever be trusted again as a voice of authority or moral guidance either in the Catholic Church or Eastern politics.

BluntCrazeMan:
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by lionD: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2021
An agent of darkness. You're a loser from the pit of hell. The Lord is with Rev. Fr Mbaka
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by paramakina202: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2021
kingsways:

But Mbaka did not issue new prophecy that God has changed his mind concerning Soludo unlike the prophet and King in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by PoliteActivist: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Remind me who and who “Ndị Eluigwe” told one thing in the Bible and another thing happened to them as a surprise package..
Tell me..
About the woman in the video, she should go and settle her personal grudges with Mbaka.

The point is, you have no way of knowing he LIED!!! You can say what he said didn't come true - that doesn't mean he lied. Maybe he misread what was told him, maybe Ndi Eluigwe changed their mind (they are under no obligation to tell anyone, no matter that they did in the Bible, or elsewhere)
TB Joshua said Evangelicals' prayers reversed things.
What the woman was complaining about was not just personal
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by PoliteActivist: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2021
paramakina202:

But Mbaka did not issue new prophecy that God has changed his mind concerning Soludo unlike the prophet and Kind in the Bible.

No mind kingsways. He is comparing apples and oranges. Mr. Kingsway we are on the same side but you are arguing incorrectly. Study my arguments

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
lionD:
An agent of darkness. You're a loser from the pit of hell. The Lord is with Rev. Fr Mbaka
God gave you brain for you to use it, and not for you to be stupid with it.
Don't be a sheepish follower.
If not, then the brain you have is for fancy.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Vs Soludo: Mbaka Actually Told A Lie. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:

The point is, you have no way of knowing he LIED!!!
The Only Confirmed Test For Truth Is TIME... If the truth failed the test of time, then it is no more Truth.

You can say what he said didn't come true - that doesn't mean he lied.
If something is not Truth, then it cannot be any other thing else but False. So, if something didn't come true, then it is not Truth. It is false. And someone who says something that is false had lied.

Maybe he misread what was told him
If you read my original post well, this was what might have happened.

Maybe Ndi Eluigwe changed their mind (they are under no obligation to tell anyone, no matter that they did in the Bible, or elsewhere)
God's Words once spoken must come to pass. So, why would God allow his word to be spoken, and then change mind and do another thing??
Remember, God Abides By His Words.
Remember, God can never lie.
Remember, God can never disappoint.
So, if God says something and comes back and Continue changing His mind anyhow, do you still want someone else to trust God??
As for me, I chose to trust God, than to trust a prophet. A prophet can easily say something which God didn't send him to say.

TB Joshua said Evangelicals' prayers reversed things.
He said this after the election had been won??

What the woman was complaining about was not just personal
The woman, as far as I am concerned, had a grudge with the priest.. Not with God. So, she and the priest and her daughter, and whoever that is involved should settle their issues.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Labour Party Townhall Meeting / PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. / Barau Favoured As The Senate Presidency Is Finally Zoned To The North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.