Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134698 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
spyder880:

grin grin
No, we didnt see any mango trees there o, but the area is way off the timber shed, but my wood requirements will be sourced from that market. grin grin

@ferya, we have settled with everyone, work will commence this week by Gods grace.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
All things being equal, we shall start setting out and excavations by Friday/Saturday.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
Reporting and signing in for knowledge transfer from our building gurus . . . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
great to see you are back on the ride
lets get the trottle down.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2011
hello spyder, how was your day yesterday?[i][/i]
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2011
Fidelo726:

hello spyder, how was your day yesterday?[i][/i]

It was very fine my man, things are gradually taking shape, I hope to show more pictures of this site by evening.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
keep up the good work man.
I dey your side.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
Big Bros,, KUDOSSSS. the lord shall see u through, wating to shine my eyes
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
Still loving the thread
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
We are returning to this site soonest, meanwhile more clearing pictures

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
we are also sinking a well to serve all our water needs in the site and save on water.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
Nice to know work is about to start . . . . Lemme get my reading glasses to make sure i dont miss anything
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fidelo726: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2011
ok bro. keep up the good job.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
From the available figures in front of me, and from all the calculations and consultations I have made with my workers and material suppliers, it will be most cost efficient for me to make the blocks I will use on this site here in the site. The price they offered to sell blocks to me is just, just outrageous!
So I have called up my block maker for a quick meeting tomorrow and if everything goes well, I will transfer him to this site and he could be making blocks as we are doing other things. We may hit water there by Saturday, and that will be more good news for the blocks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2011
Still loving the thread and following with both eyes
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
Just updating the progress in pictures

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
well to provide water

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
well

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
spyder880:

well to provide water

My wife just asked me "Wetin be dis one". How do I get the guys digging this well? This is totally different from what we are used to,
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
site store

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
site rest house

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
brabus:

My wife just asked me "Wetin be dis one"

My guy, na so we dey do am for this area of Enugu. There are no taps here and no way do sink a borehole easily, the budget for a moderate borehole here will gulp 2m-3m for only the digging! How much go remain to build the house na grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Spyder, you need to read the pathetic story of a fellow nairalander on my thread who's spent N6m on foundation alone and had not reach the German Floor stage.

Unedited post by Euromillion on Building a Luxury Block of Flats

My brother,

Thank you for your quick responds, I think I was duped,
I do not reside in naija. before the land was Purchased
I was assured that the land was on a dried land,after the
purchased,storry changed to the ground not being level
to the land being swamppy.

Being very trusting to people which I was,I sent 3mil to them to start work,few weeks
later the money was finished,I sent my sister to see what they were
doing on the site,on returning back to tell me that nothing was done,

I decided to move the handling of the job from my brother to my sister
after all her sweet mouth about how I was duped by my brother,I then trusted
her and sent another 3mil to her,within 2 months I was called that the money
is finished,so they need more money,

Then I decided to send a friend of my from dublin togo and video the site of which
I took care of his travel expencis,on his returning back to see that all was done was
foundation and filling of sand,I was dumbfounded to the whole situation,I then decided
to call it a quit until now.I have some of the pictures which I will endeavour to post here
but i will have to see if I can block out the face of the people working there then.
Thanks again.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
I have seen it bros, only that the picture could not open so we can analyze this well enough.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by dor75: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
Spyder

Quick questioon, if a foundation was 2 and a half couch high and the block work is being done before the german floor can the filling be raised later to make it aa 4 couch and then do the german floor
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
dor75:

Spyder

Quick questioon, if a foundation was 2 and a half couch high and the block work is being done before the german floor can the filling be raised later to make it aa 4 couch and then do the german floor

What type of house, duplex or bungalow?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by dor75: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2011
spyder880:

bungalow
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:28am On Jun 25, 2011
spyder880:

You can raise the foundation to 4 couches high as you like but this will mean that the door and window levels will be raised also, lintel level will also be raised to correspond with the foundation you are raising. If it will be possible, show the pictures so we can look at it together with other guys here.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by dor75: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2011
spyder880:

You can raise the foundation to 4 couches high as you like but this will mean that the door and window levels will be raised also, lintel level will also be raised to correspond with the foundation you are raising. If it will be possible, show the pictures so we can look at it together with other guys here.

Foundation pics, the walls is not at the window level yet.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by lookmangiw(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,Please writing this to seek for employment from anyone that needs a professional builder services, I'm a graduate of building from university of lagos.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by liujenny(f): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
spyder880, do you know that your camera is very very nice? the photos are so clear~~ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.