Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo (46109 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by nairavsdollars(f): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2021
What could Yahaya Bello be telling VP Osinbajo here?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by benuejosh: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga, abi no be so?

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga APGA gave us a deadly blow in Anambra state

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by hisexcellency34: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Why is he looking at Yeye Bello with pity

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Naijanascam: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Bello man wey sabi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
He was simply telling the VP that "Ilu le ooo, kosowo lode, Obinrin n kigbe, Okunrin n kigbe, ka lu ku lo n kigbe owo" undecided

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nonpartisan1: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oga APGA gave us a deadly blow in Anambra state

APGA gave your PDP deadly blow and not APC. APC already have two states snatched from the dead PDP. Soludo was an appointee of the President before now. I dont think APC has any problems with APGA in Anambra.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Leverage2021: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2021
grin

Bello - Aboy you sure say buhari give you permission come this meeting?

Aboy-- Yes he approved me via SMS

Bello-- My hand no dey o, make buhari no blame me

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

APGA gave your PDP deadly blow and not APC. APC already have two states snatched from the dead PDP. Soludo was an appointee of the President before now. I dont think APC has any problems with APGA in Anambra.

Hahahahahaha look at who show up his head

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

so Andy uba is no longer the incoming cofnor
so APGA is no longer ipob party
Hahahahaha
consolation of the bereaved
Hahahahaha

told you just like your pasta of the most high
Andy is doomed to fail
another victory
Hahahahaha

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Lol see flimsy excuse. APC has no problem with APGA in Anambra yet they spent billions buying old expired politicians before the election. Tell me another story

49 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Sammy07: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Bello: APGA gave us a deadly blow in Anambra

Prof: I send Una

Bello: We will try to get Osun and Ekiti next year

Prof: Really!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Yahya Bello: VP Sir. I loyal, the poster of me guning for Presidency is to distract people, as i dey like this, na you i deys support, Buni think say e wise

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nonpartisan1: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Lol see flimsy excuse. APC has no problem with APGA in Anambra yet they spent billions buying old expired politicians before the election. Tell me another story
[/s]

Anambra state and igbo votes in the whole is not important to the overall interest of the APC. Perhaps Andy craved for the victory at least for himself. However it doesn't change the fact, APC do not need Igbo votes to win the Presidency.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Anambra state and igbo votes in the whole is not important to the overall interest of the APC. Perhaps Andy craved for the victory at least for himself. However it doesn't change the fact, APC do not need Igbo votes to win the Presidency.
You didn't disappoint me for telling me another tale by moonlight story. This deadly blow from us is unbearable to you guys. At least you have found out that Anambra people are not zombies like the rest. There's even a video showing women rejecting money from criminal APC to vote for them. APC is a devilish party from the pit of hell that will fizzle out in 2023 once the lifeless finishes his inglorious tenure

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahaha
another shifting of goal post
chaiiii na so the pain reach ooo

like pasta of the most high
like Andy

all to the muds

Hahahahahaha

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
My future president, Peter Obi lost in Anambra, he is just overrated.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
SlyDev:
My future president, Peter Obi lost in Anambra, he is just overrated.
cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

Your next president
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by MrKShoes(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Interested in your general wellness?

Do you want to boost your sexual vitality and also enjoy the taste of chocolate milk?

Check signature to learn more

She (or he) will thank you for making the right choice!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Bello: Oga when will the campaign for you start?

VP: Be patient my guy, very soon

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by slawormiir: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Both bello, Osinbajo and Tinubu are moda fuckkers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Lost people

Dem no Sabi road

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by OCTAVO: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by omonla10(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Osinbajo: Oya tell me! If u become president, wetin me go come become
Bello: walahi oga, na fake news

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
He is doing eye service so that he will be imposed as the president just like what happened in kogi governorship election
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by chigoziri2403(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
A rare picture of incompetence

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by muheeb01(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga have you heard about anambra election?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
All I see in that Picx are APC Idiots!
Nothing to Caption Here! sad

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by flexlatifa: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Two incompetent fellows.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters / Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.