Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ (257 Views)

Best Of Dj Spirit Oko Oku X Kogbagidi Lavish Mara Pupo Mixtape / Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / What Is The Full Meaning Of "DJ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ by FECOSON: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Some say is dance joor dance julith dance joker dance job
i dont know if all the above mentioned is related to it at all
music and dj lover your help is needed here
Re: Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ by HonestFriend: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2021
I think it's disc Jockey..

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ by Jay5mie: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Dance jhoor grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ by psucc(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Disc Jockey

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ by delzbaba(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Tired Of Pretending, What Is The Full Meaning Of DJ by Abfinest007(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
You can use the data you use in post this to Google it

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Music Chart / I Go Everywhere With Mobile Studio — Rema / Peru Cover By Rukē

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.