Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Do Not Miss Branch App Bonus... Free An - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Not Miss Branch App Bonus... Free An (211 Views)

Branch App Review: Get A Quick Loan, High Investment Returns Plus Bonus / Enroll Now Free: An Intro To Cybersecurity / Mtn Xmas Bonus: Free Mtn Game+ 150mb Data And N500 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Miss Branch App Bonus... Free An by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2021
With over 23 million downloads, Branch is one of the maximum famous lending apps the world. The app now gives 2 new noteworthy services:

1. Unlimited free cash transfer (unequalled among today’s finance apps)
2. 20% per annum investments returns (among Nigeria’s highest)

These new offerings complement instant loans up to N500,000, free bill pay, airtime top ups, and other existing services found within the app. Taken together, customers can now enjoy a single app to manage their money with unmatched value.

Also for every money you transfer to your Branch App, you'll be credited #50 and if you use my link to register https://branch.co/download/victor76851. Be sure to enter my promo code victor76851 to get ₦ 400 after depositing to your Branch Wallet. you'll receive #400 after deposit. You can also earn by sending your link to friends who are yet to download/use Branch App on their phone.

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba Refuses To Pick Buhari’s Call Over Anambra Election / I'm Now A Member Of Davido Church Of All Nation. / 10 Most Powerful Animals In The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.