Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

UBA User Please Be At Alert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBA User Please Be At Alert (5516 Views)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA User Please Be At Alert by Offpoint1: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
WARNING: All UBA users take caution and transfer all you money out, it seems the bank is under attack which they won't inform the Public. There has been series of complaints from customers about their account being debited. I was warned by a friend 3 days ago I thought it was a joke until I woke up this morning and met debit alert of transactions I didn't carry out. All happen around 3am, I receive N5000 debit alert 3 times, I had to quickly transfer all my funds out.
Please this has nothing to with you exposing your card details online, take caution. Most transactions are carry out in Lagos, no matter where you are.

You can check their facebook page to see the numbers of victims complaining...

Please don't ignore, I have 3 friends and 2 colleagues who are victims too.

Below are few screenshots from their facebook page...

I know Nairaland mods may not want to push this to frontpage for legal reasons, but please inform you friends and families

Seun
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Sonnobax15(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2021
angry
Thanks Oga offpoint1
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Hayee(f): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Now Sapa has saved me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Tomahawk99(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Offpoint is Onpoint today. Who no value him money? grin
I've seen First bank and Access Bank user passwords on sale on a forum (Dread) on the dark web cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2021
The attacks might be customers who use their ATM cards to make purchases online by inputting their card details.You see fluterwave,the platform is a big scammer.If you use the platform to make payment,it won't send you alert immediately.After a week that you have forgotten,it will start sending you multiple debit alerts with illegal deductions from your bank account.Avoid fluterwave if you don't want to cry premium tears.

10 Likes

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by jprosper18(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonsense news, nothing is happening in UBA, Nigerian bank under attack cheesy. Maybe you did a transaction and didn't get a debit alert on the spot due to network challenges and eventually you got the long delayed debit alert. Check your account oga and verify your info before posting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Abu4shizo: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Tunex252(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Is it not the same uba am using nothing of such happen to me

1 Like

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Offpoint1: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Joysticks:
The attacks might be customers who use their ATM cards to make purchases online by inputting their card details.You see fluterwave,the platform is a big scammer.If you use the platform to make payment, it won't send you alert immediately.After a week that you have forgotten,it will start sending you multiple debit alerts with illegal deductions from your bank account.Avoid fluterwave if you don't want to cry premium tears.
I'm an IT guy, I wouldn't create this thread if I've not done my findings properly, knowing well it involves a reputation of an organisation.
I know very well most online transaction takes awhile to get debit alert down to your phone, I'm not new to the NET. If you carryout any online transaction your account will be debited instantly, you might not receive a debit alert, but I'll reflect on your account. Whenever you receive that debit alert sms/email, It doesn't in anyway affect your current balance as of the time you received it.

There has been some security bridge, which they won't inform the public... they are very well aware of this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Offpoint1: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Tunex252:
Is it not the same uba am using nothing of such happen to me
It's not going to happen to everyone, I said the same thing 3 days a go when a friend called and inform... it happens to me today.
I will not happen to everyone, that's a fact... but you need to take caution.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Offpoint1: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2021
jprosper18:
Nonsense news, nothing is happening in UBA, Nigerian bank under attack cheesy. Maybe you did a transaction and didn't get a debit alert on the spot due to network challenges and eventually you got the long delayed debit alert. Check your account oga and verify your info before posting.
Yeah, I got long delay for transaction I never initiated and so is with all the customers crying on their social media pages for the past few days
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Tunex252(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Offpoint1:

It's not going to happen to everyone, I said the same thing 3 days a go when a friend called and inform... it happens to me today.
I will not happen to everyone, that's a fact... but you need to take caution.
Okay i really believed you now

just saw this on Nl

Make i run transfer all my money to kuda or opay

1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Bignuell, treat as urgent, you know what to do!!!

They aren't even responding to comments! This is terrible of them.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Offpoint1:

I'm an IT guy, I wouldn't create this thread if I've not done my findings properly, knowing well it involves a reputation of an organisation.
I know very well most online transaction takes awhile to get debit alert down to your phone, I'm not new to the NET. If you carryout any online transaction your account will be debited instantly, you might not receive a debit alert, but I'll reflect on your account. Whenever you receive that debit alert sms/email, It doesn't in anyway affect your current balance as of the time you received it.

There has been some security bridge, which they won't inform the public... they are very well aware of this.
I uses paystack and fluterwave regularly.I don't have any issue with paystack.At first,I didn't noticed about fluterwave illegal charges until recently.They will delay the alert till couple of days.A Nlander had complained about it in the past but I stood in defence of fluterwave until I noticed it.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by barojana: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Offpoint1:

You are correct. My own account was wiped and only 20% refunded.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Depressed101: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Offpoint1:
WARNING: All UBA users take caution and transfer all you money out, it seems the bank is under attack which they won't inform the Public. There has been series of complaints from customers about their account being debited. I was warned by a friend 3 days ago I thought it was a joke until I woke up this morning and met debit alert of transactions I didn't carry out. All happen around 3am, I receive N5000 debit alert 3 times, I had to quickly transfer all my funds out.
Please this has nothing to with you exposing your card details online, take caution. Most transactions are carry out in Lagos, no matter where you are.

You can check their facebook page to see the numbers of victims complaining...

Please don't ignore, I have 3 friends and 2 colleagues who are victims too.

Below are few screenshots from their facebook page...

I know Nairaland mods may not want to push this to frontpage for legal reasons, but please inform you friends and families

Seun
Lalasticlala
i was almost a victim, I even posted it here, but my God big pass them, UBA is A SC bank no two ways about it
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Prayfortheworld: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
They debited me 3,100 this morning
Which kind rubbish bank be that
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by bigpicture001: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
But why will the fraudster debit people only small monies .. what happens to clearing the account

1 Like

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Aganju849: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Joysticks:
The attacks might be customers who use their ATM cards to make purchases online by inputting their card details.You see fluterwave,the platform is a big scammer.If you use the platform to make payment,it won't send you alert immediately.After a week that you have forgotten,it will start sending you multiple debit alerts with illegal deductions from your bank account.Avoid fluterwave if you don't want to cry premium tears.

The new txn switches are filled with fraudulent staff. They configured their system to save your card details without your consent so they can wire your money out at their leisure

That's what you get when you employ staff without background checks and your system access controls are weak. This fraud happened at Zenith too earlier in the year.

Almost everybody is a fraudster in this country.

1 Like

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by ghostcenturion(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Uba is insured by ndic, so even if your billions loss, you have no issue.
And so is a commercial banks
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Benwallt(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Meehhn it is not funny at all. I transferred some of my money to my betting account last night when I started receiving alert at some minutes past 1am yesterday. I matched to the bank today. Funny thing is I was told I was initiated the transaction and I ask them to who. They should tell me who I transferred the money to. The guy chill. Before I got home just now I have got 7k back hope the remaining will follow. That bank is under stress.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Offpoint1: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
bigpicture001:
But why will the fraudster debit people only small monies .. what happens to clearing the account
Don't underestimate the power of "small money" in large numbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by ruggedtimi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Had similar experience 2016...I thought someone had access to my card. Called the bank to block my card because I was in ghana then . When I came back to nig asked for a bnk statement..I saw several transactions on my acct even after asking Dem to block the acct. There was an inflow/outflow of cash upto 5m. Meanwhile I had only 600k. My closing balance was now 180k
The bank's excuse was that it was all my charges I had incurred using their card internationally for past 3yrs. Omo tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Joysticks:
Jesus Christ!
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by baralatie(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Had similar experience 2016...I thought someone had access to my card. Called the bank to block my card because I was in ghana then . When I came back to nig asked for a bnk statement..I saw several transactions on my acct even after asking Dem to block the acct. There was an inflow/outflow of cash upto 5m. Meanwhile I had only 600k. My closing balance was now 180k for past 3yrs
. The bank's excuse was that it was all my charges I had incurred using their card internationally. Omo tire.
Ehn
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Benwallt:
Meehhn it is not funny at all. I transferred some of my money to my betting account last night when I started receiving alert at some minutes past 1am yesterday. I matched to the bank today. Funny thing is I was told I was initiated the transaction and I ask them to who. They should tell me who I transferred the money to. The guy chill. Before I got home just now I have got 7k back hope the remaining will follow. That bank is under stress.
Ha
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Muzikluva(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Had similar experience 2016...I thought someone had access to my card. Called the bank to block my card because I was in ghana then . When I came back to nig asked for a bnk statement..I saw several transactions on my acct even after asking Dem to block the acct. There was an inflow/outflow of cash upto 5m. Meanwhile I had only 600k. My closing balance was now 180k for past 3yrs
. The bank's excuse was that it was all my charges I had incurred using their card internationally. Omo tire.
So many uba bankers in particular are thieves. I have had 2 experiences with them.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by FineDragon(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo UBA deducted 21k from my account, they refused to pick call, and up till now, no refunding
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by olola4(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
ghostcenturion:
Uba is insured by ndic, so even if your billions loss, you have no issue.
And so is a commercial banks

Billions You are big fool, NDIC only covers #500,000 of depositors money, if you have a billion, they will only pay you #500,000 back if anything happen to the bank or your account.
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by Bignuell(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2021
olola4:

Billions You are big fool, NDIC only covers #500,000 of depositors money, if you have a billion, they will only pay you #500,000 back if anything happen to the bank or your account.
Omo na wa oo. So if the fault is directly from the bank, you only get to receive #500k??
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by aktolly54(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Offpoint is Onpoint today. Who no value him money? grin
I've seen First bank and Access Bank user passwords on sale on a forum (Dread) on the dark web cheesy
how do I access darkweb please?
Re: UBA User Please Be At Alert by aktolly54(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
bigpicture001:
3k from 50 people a day, do the math. You do the same next day to other 50 people. Nobody will notice and raise eyebrows

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ester Gift For All Nairanders (tiger Nuts Milk Drink Recipe) / All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo / How To Sexually Arouse A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.