Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) (48550 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lovenorth:

I really love the way the federal government is tormenting, killing and maltreating these useless terrorists
Ok, if you truly believe your fed. Government is tormenting , killing and maltreating them, what ever news you hear, don't be surprised. It's called '" settling scores" . don't be a hypocrite !
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
Zombie talk, what brought occultism into this matter now ?

just negodu who is calling another peson zombie grin

The list of zombies by grade in the country.
1)Ipob
2)Bmc
3)Mumuric
4)Miyetti
No group fit zombie pass this group
Which zombism can be bigger than beliving that buhari is dead grin,just because one London scammer says so grin
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
Stop typing Rubbish. Where is the occult ?

A group that kills young girls to do fake charms that eventually fails them,will surely pass for an occult group
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tingotoe:
Must anyone get paid to denounce a bunch of terrorists? Hang them all jare
You called them terrorists, now go to court and prove it becomes a big problem. They keep on running away from their court. Light weight oppressors. Go and prove your Rubbish charges beyond reasonable doubt !
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I really love the way IPOB is tormenting this useless government and making them to behave childishly. Renting crowds and using every propaganda and every necessary blackmail.

Pikin wey say he mama no go sleep will be ready to be awake also. You can't be governing stupidly and not expect erudite group like IPOB to give you your dose. grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
It means you are a useless devil but you are not aware .
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
SlayerForever:
They can only protest they can't touch those IPOB guys.
Rubbish talk .Let them come to Abuja na
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
DOTian:
The money wasted to rent this hungry crowd can be used to build a primary school somewhere in this country..
Somewhere in the North.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na ibob still kill all the people dying in North east, north west and middle belt too.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by after4: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
See, you see the problem with playing the ostrich is that the buttocks is always there for the hunter to aim at. MNK said it before that he will attract the army to the east while bandits and boko haram ravage the north. The day it will dawn on them, they will be forced to let Igbos go. I am still amazed at the kind of charm buhari used to hold his zombies together that they prefer to defend him even while dying. But it's OK, let them protest. On a lighter note, buhari said nigeria have nuclear reactor while giving his speech in paris

Amunaotutheory:

You know I expect more protests against the Nigerian state that has impoverished the peoples of Nigeria. You expect protest against a bag of rice being almost 40,000, 1kg of cooking gas being 8k, poor internet services, poor hospitals , very bad roads, low value for lives, endemic corruption etc but what they are protesting is a man that said he doesn’t want anymore. Which kind of senseless people are in Nigeria self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by nathyx(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
All I can see in these pictures are paid northerners fighting a lost cause. undecided undecided
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I see Kanu denouncing Biafra for his freedom very soon.

If not he will rot in jail.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
When they use that their dirty hands to beg me for alms, I get goosebumps seeing those irritating and disgusting mohammedans. I normally reply them to go ask their kins in aso rock, after'all na idiotic mohammed all of them they follow, no be to dey follow prophet mohammed to rape but the children out of it should also be their responsibilities, not a monkey dey work baboon dey chop.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Nigerians troop out in their thousands to protest against the activities of the proscribed IPOB group today in the premises of the Federal High Court, Abuja, where Nnamdi Kanu, the leader if the proscribed group is being tried for treason.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4583771825035309/

This must be a different type of thousands uncle?
You see this thing called poverty and his brother Islam, na bastard I swear.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Prosperous111:
Paid souls
what's paid souls, are they lying?
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dhury:
Is getting interesting in one of the video surface online today shown where kanu is pointing finger to someones suspected to be a dss official that he (kanu) has a right.but to my surprise thesame kanu violent others rights which in some cases let him killed several innocent lives including security forces.

Stop yarning dust.

Where's your evidence?
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
after4:
No, you are the one that is in pain.

How many thread have you opened or commented on ipob today?

I'm telling you.
Nonpartisan is so pained that he left all he's doing today just to follow IPOB & MNK story.

Chai! Bro, take it easy oooo b4 u die of HBP on Ohamadike matter.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by pelumzy007(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
which country ? you have a country ? UAR or Nig. Fake country !
Lol am pretty sure you have never crossed the border out of the fake country
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Staru1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Wake up. Get updated and read in details before commenting trash
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
SlayerForever:
They can only protest they can't touch those IPOB guys.

Igbo's and chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by okonyia(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is really a shame. Some one sponsor you to be disgracing your self.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by ezechi24(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

I feel your pain, brother.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahaha e pain you?hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by paperboi147: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Mu.slims miscre.ants beging for unity most of the online unity begars here we're their, I can name them
This is a blasphemous comments.
What brought Muslims here now.
You people consider Nigeria as a Muslim nation, that is why all this rubbish is going up and down.
And you have not even achieve the Biafra you people are agitating for. U want to Oppresse the Muslims
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by ezechi24(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
nerd004:

May be in your Local government for your brain washed to be reformated

hahahahahahahahah e pain am....i saw your picture there o mr bambialah.....looking hungry and dried. hahahahaah
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Abujason: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dhury:
Is getting interesting in one of the video surface online today shown where kanu is pointing finger to someones suspected to be a dss official that he (kanu) has a right.but to my surprise thesame kanu violent others rights which in some cases let him killed several innocent lives including security forces.

Jeeesus!
This aboki don murder grammar.
Meanwhile, Igbos and MNK are not your real issues.
You are your own problems.

Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Godispeace:
so those that love Nigeria unity are rented soul !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u are an ediotic fuuu
...Your muma and leprosy infested pupa are the most ediotics ever living or dead. Banza.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Are the ipob terrorists in Abuja at the moment?
Then their Protest is useless.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by abeggnow: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I really love the way IPOB is tormenting this useless government and making them to behave childishly. Renting crowds and using every propaganda and every necessary blackmail.

Pikin wey say he mama no go sleep will be ready to stay awake also. You can't be governing stupidly and not expect erudite group like IPOB to give you your dose. grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
the truth. so it has always been about this government. una for talk since.
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Whodeycheckam: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Nigerians troop out in their thousands to protest against the activities of the proscribed IPOB group today in the premises of the Federal High Court, Abuja, where Nnamdi Kanu, the leader if the proscribed group is being tried for treason.

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4583771825035309/

COMMOT THERE..!!!

You'll definitely know big men or the government are In support of the protest see as policemen they safeguard them.

If na to protest against government now police go Dey shoot protesters.

SMH...
Re: Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Take some medication

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.