Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp (5255 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Making 4k Daily On Binance For 3 Months Now / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M / Black Friday: Online Shopping Mistakes You Have Been Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by gidi24: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
hefelove:

Lol it might not, I started with vip1 which is 20k last month, I withdrew 3 times, this was before the withdrawal limit was changed to the current one now, now I've upgraded to vip2 this month and about to withdraw again which is very convenient for me, meanwhile they have a piggybank which can also help you to invest your money

The thing Don crash
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by OneCandleAway(f): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2021
gidi24:

The thing Don crash

Really, and I almost paid
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by gidi24: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Really, and I almost paid

Thank God you didn't
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by OneCandleAway(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
gidi24:

Thank God you didn't

Na wa,

I was just hesitant because i don't like pyramid schemes and MLM things. And generally when it's around December, these things crash. Just like MMM then, it crashed around December period.
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by yusuf0876(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Annizosa:
Can i introduce you to a business i do on the side that is guaranteed to make you at least 100k+ week that's if you are ready to work .. 08077524686
which business
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by yusuf0876(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2021
hefelove:

grin
u re laughing...you introduced pple to this useless thing,thank God i was smart enough not to make payment

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by hefelove(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2021
yusuf0876:
u re laughing...you introduced pple to this useless thing,thank God i was smart enough not to make payment
Yes I'm laughing because people they message me that they are ready to join, I told them to hold on and they shouldn't pay, and I'm happy I told them that smiley
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by hefelove(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Annizosa:
Can i introduce you to a business i do on the side that is guaranteed to make you at least 100k+ week that's if you are ready to work .. 08077524686
I'm sure this is affiliate marketing, don't do affiliate marketing if you no get money to run ads o
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by kamokaze10(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bro, I just need your phone number. I need pointers from you.
Re: How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp by hefelove(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
kamokaze10:
Bro, I just need your phone number. I need pointers from you.
Pointers? For which level?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Ololo: The Man Who Brought Down The Banks / What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! / What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.