Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) (4955 Views)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / IPPIS: ASUU To Meet NASS Leaders In Fight Against Payroll System Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Update from

A video has gone gone viral online showing a Nigerian Lady in the United Kingdom quarreling and physically fighting a teenage school girl for allegedly disrespecting her, Siggy reveals.

In the video, the woman is heard telling the school girl standing in front of her that she is young enough to be her child.

"You're not older than my daughter. This is how you behave outside?'"

The girl then turns and asks the woman to stop talking down on her because she is not her parent.

"Stop shouting in my face," the girl says.

But the woman shouts at her, saying, "Shut up."

Soon, their verbal altercation turns physical when the woman hits the girl. The girl retaliates and things go downhill from there.

The video posted on instagram by @ has led to a debate, with some saying the woman was wrong for hitting the girl, while others said the girl should never have talked back to the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQRBMDiQw4

https:///nigerian-lady-gets-in-fight-with-high-school-student-in-usa-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
AMERICA NOR BE OGBOMOSHO

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na US you dey o

them fit arrest you on top
sue you go court shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by iamtardey: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
oh na so? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by cassidy1996(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
her village people are processing her matter, 95% loading.........................

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Doubleoh7: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Madam thought she's still in Nigeria where everything na fight. Wait till police is called on her, her eyes go soon clear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hahaha she dey form seniority for US, she doesn't know that akatas don't have any atom of respect.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bl*ck American gals Sha..the naija woman for use her head oh cos when you are in Rome do as the Romans do.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
U manage leave apc, buhari and nigeria go abroad, u go dey show yasef. Lass lass, na repatriate oh

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by humilitypays(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol, she must be a Yoruba, she expected the teenage girl to dobaale for her as they do in Ikirun village not knowing that that pretentious show of respect they do in Ogbomosho does not work in developed communities. The girl for beat her well well so they can deport her sorry ass back to Ilesa to continue her dobaale hypocrisy angry

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Commentor: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Local blogger.

UK na USA?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Venerable612(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
The girl was clearly rude and the woman was feeling entitled.

She probably felt disrespected because the girl was black - buh really most of the blacks raised abroad have the same attitudes with the whites.

That’s why many Nigerian men would prefer to marry their wives from their home country after securing their papers.

I won’t put up with that attitude too but would rather walk away!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by sharpwriter(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Joeyfizzo: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
That's UK...yeye blogger

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Venerable612:

She probably felt disrespected because the girl was black - buh really most of the blacks raised abroad have the same attitudes with the whites.

That’s why many Nigerian men would prefer to marry their wives from their home country after securing their papers.

Her attitude is really annoying but the woman should have walked. Afterall, she knew she wasnt in Nigeria where we dare not put up that kind of attitude with our elders. Now shes in the news for the wrong reasons and could be sued for assaulting a minor and constituting disturbance in a public place grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by KAM3KAZI: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Make I no lie,I enjoyed the clip grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by TheWolfen(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mannerless kid...

How I wish the woman found the strength to just walk away from the situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by revolt(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol.. you can tell thats a troublesome woman. Probably divorced or giving her husband hell....if there's anyone. First of all why the fck is she going to fight for her daughter... thats a typical single mother move. If she had a man he'd tell her to consult the right authority. Bullying na regular thing for yankee. If she doesn't want that then take the child to an expensive private school. I did part of my high school in fgcph and heheheh na beating we dey recieve constant and taxing. Shout out to FGC PH. That was what prepped me for survival in the U.S. Her accent alone is so bleeped up with heavy yoruba accentuation. Bad representation of non ADOS. There are avenues to address these kind of issues not gragra...lol. Moreover this is prolly U.K.. if na yankee they would have mobbed her. A black American would attack her first lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Bl*ck American gals Sha..the naija woman for use her head oh cos when you are in Rome do as the Romans do.

That Nah British accent bro, the woman think say Nah naija she dey.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
This woman f*CK up sha!

You carry Naija mentality reach that place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by kindlyheart: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
what do you expect
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
I blame Adam for not enjoying that lovely garden all by himself.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
BiggyB242:

That Nah British accent bro, the woman think say Nah naija she dey.
I noticed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Oduduwa707: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by careytommy37(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Useless woman. She will definitely be charged and most likely deported.
I'm very sure she wouldn't have done that if it were a white kid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Knows(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:
Lol, she must be a Yoruba, she expected the teenage girl to dobaale for her as they do in Ikirun village not knowing that that pretentious show of respect they do in Ogbomosho does not work in developed communities. The girl for beat her well well so they can deport her sorry ass back to Ilesa to continue her dobaale hypocrisy angry
u know nothing bout yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Hahaha she dey form seniority for US, she doesn't know that akatas don't have any atom of respect.

The title clearly says the UK not the US. That lady had no right to put her hands on that girl. Respect is earned and that foolish woman doesn't deserve an ounce of respect

I hope she's arrested. You say that foreigners don't have respect but what ounce of respect did that Nigerian lady have for that girl? You can't bring your stupidity to other countries and expect the outcome to be the same as in Nigeria. Kudos to that girl for defending herself.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
AMERICA NOR BE OGBOMOSHO

The Uk isn't America.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Na US you dey o

them fit arrest you on top
sue you go court shocked
It's the UK not the US, can't you people read?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:

She's not Black American, do she sound Black American? This happened in the UK, don't you hear her British accent?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Venerable612:

That Nigerian lady is the one with the nasty attitude, if you are bold enough to put your hands on someone, expect the consequences.

The girl kept telling her not to shout in her face, the girl kept telling her that she didn't know her.

The most thing I hated about this video is the girl didn't knock that uncultured, uncouth, Nigerian beast out.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benevolent Comprehensive High School, Obbo Aiyegunle, Kwara State. / Neco Result For Admission In Usa / 16 Interesting Things You Are Too Lazy To Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.