Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (54024 Views)

Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Xenry: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Share the experience that you had with a girlfriend who's a liability.
Are you still in the relationship? Did you two later broke up? Tell us how it went or how it is going. We are all ears!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by lordm(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tears ���

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by chatinent: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
She got served.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Here to read tales..

Omo that guy go still use that hand finger person daughter grin

207 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Xenry: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..
Me too! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

LMAO. Really. grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Boogyman557: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Jeon(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hear to read nothing but lies from our NL LIONS [inexperience,experience, script writers, film directors,the good imaginational composers and also the under age males sucking mama breast will also contribute ]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Teripaul(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Well. Since i was born, a girl have not broke up with me, infact i do stay on my own, i dnt have gf much. .i stick with one wen i was 13. I was the one dat broke up with her, bcuz i have been hearing bad new about her. . . Bye grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. Really. grin
You fit even see epistle join grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jawalis(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
still waiting on candidlady. I’m hoping

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by tosaino95(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
A girl that will chop my money apart from my mama and any female relatives go have God support oh.
no be say I stingy bit when it come to girls am automatically stingy.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Hayee(f): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
Jeon:
Hear to read nothing but lies from our NL LIONS [inexperience,experience, script writers, film directors,the good imaginational composers and also the under age males sucking mama breast will also contribute ]
[/s]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
All the evening newspapers on this forum are liabilities. The ones on this thread are even worse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nicepoker:
All the evening newspapers on this forum are liabilities. The ones on this thread are even worse.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nicepoker:
[s]
Hear to read nothing but lies from our NL LIONS [inexperience,experience, script writers, film directors,the good imaginational composers and also the under age males sucking mama breast will also contribute ][/s]

2 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by DaInferno(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Xenry:
Are you still in the relationship? Did you two later broke up? Tell us how it went or how it is going. We are all ears!
nairaland ppl go make you hate women...BTW, they are right 97% of the time grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Mrsimini(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nairaland guys are pathetic. Only very few are reasonable. Me included

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..

Read the post again

Then come back and correct your comment

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nicepoker:

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by golve(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
hello hello hello [center]hello hello hello [/center]hello hello hello hello hello hello [center]hello hello hello [/center]hello hello hello hello hello hello [center]hello hello hello [/center]hello hello hello
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jimmychang: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

See aunty,take a deep breathe,drink water,calm down and read well.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
sad
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ahmback(m): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian girls are liabilities, all of them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=107504179][/quote] grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Conwarden: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Xenry:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Authoreety: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Just steady brushing... That's all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2021
You call yourselves providers, so provide. Patriarchs without patriarchy money.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.