Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (54007 Views)

Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by mrkings84(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2021
tosaino95:
A girl that chop my money apart from my mama and any female relatives go have God support oh.
no be say I stingy bit when it come to girls am automatically stingy.

That's bad men, so what are you working for of a woman can't chop your money?

Repent!
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by GuiseppeO: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

99.9 %, you no count me join before grin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by tradepunter: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

again have a blessed

I will take it elements of truth is in all been said.

You to have a blessed day
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Youngthug69(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin shocked shocked
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by IamNumeroUno: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
take it or leave cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can form your own statistics if you want to tongue tongue tongue
I have already formed my own periodt cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good for you!
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by EXPRESSSMAN: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
E go finger finish, another man go use tongue lick the dirty from there shocked[/quote

This is where the sweetness of lies.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Olayetan(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Mine is an asset to be, but I'm ruining it with my impatience.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
Those who have not counted 5000 in their life will also comment and start vomiting rubbish. broke ass
Are you rich?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cowbell521:

Wetin u expect bro? Dick don spoil her reasoning. Na da breast be her pride @Ritzybeauty

You obviously wasn't fed with one when you were little so I don't blame you for your choice of words, you are just meant to be dumb
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Zico777(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

Including your male folks!
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Yeecar(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..

Go back and read the thread again, before jumping into unreasonable conclusions.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

see maybe it is the kinda ladies around you! Try changing location and dating a lady who is intellectually sound! You men want cheap things aka fake things!
and you know the problem with fake things? They are problematic and dnt last!
Is there a real lady?

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Read the post again

Then come back and correct your comment

I know what I said, you know what the OP intended so don't pretend like you don't know what he is talking about, if he thinks a lady is a liability then why should he approach her, why can't he just do without women rather than bringing up such topic, well you are obviously in support so I am not surprised either, catch your cruise.. Lol
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

Add 1%
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Zico777(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Babara1994:

Read your comment again and then correct yourself.
grin
She's so confused!
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by AvalonSpace(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Which kind dirty finger be that?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Are you rich?
Are you broke?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yeecar:

Go back and read the thread again, before jumping into unreasonable conclusions.

Why don't you mind your business if you don't understand what I wrote, is it my fault you didn't get what I actually meant
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by emonis88: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who told you that? Good men always value hard working women, it is just the ones without manners that guys run away from, inrespective of who they are.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Patrictemmy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Unilag Student :::: No Gas

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Ahmback(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

K
e pain u
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jimmychang: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
none of the two you have enough access to. Thanks

Lmao... grin grin grin...You wey no fit buy common pata abi pant for yourself grin.If I give you 10k naira Now you go spread your legs like rumour. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
jimmychang:

Lmao... grin grin grin...You wey no fit buy common pata abi pant for yourself grin.If I give you 10k naira Now you go spread your legs like rumour. grin grin grin
so sorry, you are mistaken me for your mother and sisters. There is no such business in my entire family Hope you are taking your medicine always and sorrounded by people to avoid stories that tourch. Have a nice day ahead. Bye
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by babington91(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
jimmychang:

This gat me........ Spread your legs like rumour Keh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Yeecar(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Why don't you mind your business if you don't understand what I wrote, is it my fault you didn't get what I actually meant
I can't mind my business, since you decided to rant without applying sense on a puplic platform.
Your comment has nothing to do with the beautiful thread, please take your cold hearted and bitter spirit else where.

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Gkemz:
This is a true representation of us (my gf and I)

I hustle tirelessly while she spends extravagantly. Now she wants me to be paying her school fees because I'm her father who of course father gives her that. I've made several attempts to convince her to acquire skills that can make her self reliant just like my former gf who's so industrious and hardworking but she doesn't want to stress herself. There's nothing I've not done to get her equipped even promise to pay all the bills she will incur in acquiring vocational skills but she has refused to learn instead she wants me to give her the money when she has not settled for any. I'm tired of her.

My brother run
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by dapolaw(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hahahahaha...

I dey tell you.

Lilpen3758:
you for ask her if her father na gay
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by dapolaw(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
You can imagine oh, person wey be say on my birthday she no even give me handkerchief even after I took her out for dinner.

Naija babes and their entitlement mentality.

walkingshadow911:

imagine such stupid demand!, i don avoid broke girls like plaques now o.

poverty no dey make dem know what to ask for and what's not again. spit
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by thesmallgod(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most hardworking ladies don't want to be committed to any relationship. This is the reason why many of them are single and at worse they will be a single mother. Any man that find a Nigerian lady who is committed and supportive in term of finance and management of the family, he's very lucky. Average Nigerian lady believe it is the sole responsibility of a man to provide everything needed in the family but what we fail to realize that men are not machine. Even machine also get tired and may need overhauling. Part of the reason some men think women are liabilities.

3 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Blackey(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin
This pic is hilarious as heck!
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Hayee(f): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
thesmallgod:

Most hardworking ladies don't want to be committed to any relationship. This is the reason why many of them are single and at worse they will be a single mother. Any man that find a Nigerian lady who is committed and supportive in term of finance and management of the family, he's very lucky
that is none of my business cheesy cheesy
Does the man respect and honour her grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
How told good women don't commit to relationships cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.