Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle (3030 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Replies Over Age Applicant "Oya So Pe Oti Lo" / Kano Npower Handle / Can U Apply For BOI Loan While Still Under Npower Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by KanoFirstSon: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
I was strolling on Facebook and jammed this funny but factory resetting replies under an NPower beneficiaries post.

I think the questions were aptly asked grin

Indeed,Npower is only for Nigeria citizens not Dubai nor Ghana citizens grin

You’re benefiting from a FG scheme for Nigerians but still have the nerves to insult and call Nigeria a zoo. You call Nigeria all sorts of demeaning names meanwhile you’re still a federal civil servant in the zoo republic why don’t u resign? Why don’t you mark yourself out of the FG empowerment scheme for her youths?

See screenshots below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by KanoFirstSon: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
God bless Nigeria and ease all her burdens of bad leadership. Change begins with me and you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by illicit(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
But wait o....

E concern am
Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Haakeem(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
B-powergringringrinundecided hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by vedaxcool(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Beer power!!! Sadly many ungrateful elements like that continue to benefit from Nigeria while hating the country at the same time. Look at nairaland the ipob terrorist won't open their Beerfraudland website but they will come and enjoy the ambience of this for while hating its very identity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by KanoFirstSon: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
Beer power!!! Sadly many ungrateful elements like that continue to benefit from Nigeria while hating the country at the same time. Look at nairaland the ipob terrorist won't open their Beerfraudland website but they will come and enjoy the ambience of this for while hating its very identity.
They said Biafra will be better than Nigeria I laff grin

Who are the fake drug producers again?
Who are the greedy pple in business places?
Who are those that produce fake goods?
Baby factory nko?

Of course when the new country flowing with milk and honey is achieved all those evil will stop na grin
Bunch of jokers grin

Change begins with me and you not by forming another country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by vedaxcool(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Baby factory nko?

Of course when the new country flowing with milk and honey is achieved all those evil will stop na grin
Bunch of jokers grin

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Kloenboi: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
I was strolling on Facebook and jammed this funny but factory resetting replies under an NPower beneficiaries post.

I think the questions were aptly asked grin

Indeed,Npower is only for Nigeria citizens not Dubai nor Ghana citizens grin

You’re benefiting from a FG scheme for Nigerians but still have the nerves to insult and call Nigeria a zoo. You call Nigeria all sorts of demeaning names meanwhile you’re still a federal civil servant in the zoo republic why don’t u resign? Why don’t you mark yourself out of the FG empowerment scheme for her youths?

See screenshots below
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2021
…wait for Bpower

Dead grin
Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by hope4nigeria(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2021
The guy with NK pictures was attacked by zoo bandits

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Jay5mie: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2021
IPOB MISCREANTS
Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by HornyTave: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2021
it was so funny, I forgot to laugh.

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by BlackyOne(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
I'm waiting to know how a bunch of boko Haram bandit and Fulani herdsmen attacking someone who is being forced to be a Nigerian against his own will funny!!!

You're forcing someone to be a Nigerian but when the person request for the tiniest benefit, you bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen turn to attack him verbally as you've been doing to his people physically

3 Likes

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by TemmyT002(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2021
What's funny here bayi?

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by JavaScript90: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by jumper524(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
BlackyOne:
I'm waiting to know how a bunch of boko Haram bandit and Fulani herdsmen attacking someone who is being forced to be a Nigerian against his own will funny!!!

You're forcing someone to be a Nigerian but when the person request for the tiniest benefit, you bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen turn to attack him verbally as you've been doing to his people physically
dem put gun for him head take apply Npower.
Aburo is anybody holding your Biafra??
Ipob is strong in the east, pressure your leaders to fight for you or kick them out.
No be to dey shout Biafra while your law makers dey go Abuja go beg for loans and allocation.

2 Likes

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2021
B: Give us Biafra.
N: No, we're one Nigeria, the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable
B: Alright, give me what I deserve as a Nigerian.
N: No you want Biafra.

Despicable lots

5 Likes

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Mystic216: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
I see nothing funny here
Just Hausa boys making noise on Facebook to appear relevant
Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Gadafii: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
these are dumb replies, in it entity

nigeria is failing, the only thing working in nigeria is NOTHING

See those quota system abokiis with with orange long teeth, cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Gadafii: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Baby factory nko?

Bunch of jokers grin

worry about your alma jiri, your bandits and boko haram infested region, let this people go in peace

let them continue their fake products, greediness and baby factory in their country, is that too hard for you, abdulmumudu

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Adranido(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2021
angryForget N-power jor.complete 1000k for registration all wasted on nothing.i for use am do offering fa.
Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Stanweezy(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2021
So if I use Trump as my DP that makes me not to be a Nigerian

Some ppl mentality and reasoning needs rehab

2 Likes

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by sammirano2: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
I do say it that a typical igbo is so greedy and stupid. They want to have it all. They are so parasetic and ungrateful, they will feed from you and abuse you. Same thing they are doing in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by GuiseppeO: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bunch of abokeys...
Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Nlanalyst: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Forget the everything first, who else noticed the written English of these supposed NPower beneficiaries from obviously the North? shocked

1 Like

Re: See Funny But Important Replies Under Npower Handle by Notryme80: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
These are the real funny comments I read on from an N-power group today not these ones you posted.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Test & Interview / Urgent Workers Needed In Dubai , Kuwait : And Swaiziland: / Landmark University Kwara, Massive Academic Staff Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.