Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) (71667 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Charisma01: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
drizslim:
Reactions As Lady Visits Her Husband With Indian Hemp At His Working Place Photos
A lady has sparked reactions on social media after she visited her husband at his working place carrying Indian hemp.

@MrsZanga shared the photos with the caption

"visited my husband at his working site and I brought refreshment to the site".

Na Slawormirr and wife cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Josbreed: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrs. Slawomirr.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Love the vibe cheesy Responsible smoker tongue
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Jake420: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros you are living in delusion. Cannabis sativa is a hallucinogenic substance that causes dependency on those addicted to it . Stop peddling ignorance all in the name of supporting your addiction to drugs and narcotics
HAHAHA That's HILARIOUS wait you think alcohol isn't addictive more than weed? Marijuana isn't chemically addictive, the only way to get dependency on the drug is getting dependent on the dopamine it produces which is the feeling of enjoyment. That's why it doesn't have any physical withdrawal symptoms compared to cigarettes or drinking. Some people who use it to cope with insomnia and eating problems and anxiety will definitely feel different without it but not the average person. Living proof when I smoked constantly for 4 months and just stopped for 2 years cause I wanted to. Ask yourself why it's medical and legalized first and I've never done narcotics or even drink but keep your assumptions up my guy. Go drink till one day you get cirrhosis then maybe on deathbed you'll ask yourself why no man has died from marijuana usage
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[/s] [s]Igbo smoker detected .
This one never get sense sef.. Yes I smoke weed every day. What else do u have to say Mr Holier than thou ?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Benbisco(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
iceybux:

N you too

Good to know we agreed on something - the blessing of God.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benbisco:
When the weed makes the man to mess up the work and his client gets disgusted and terminates the contract, hope she will not blame village people.

it's weed not ice. it might increase productivity
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Splitmind: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Drug obsessed youths.

This is why we need Hisbah.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by BigDolph(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Glycolite:

Virtuous woman ?

I sincerely can't marrying a woman who supports any of my attitude(s) that could prove detrimental to my health or general well being.

Forget big big grammar bro. The girl better pass all those hypocrites clitocurrency girls outta there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Exczz: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Really
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
jaszplus12:

WHEN HIS MADNESS STARTS NAIRALAND WILL BECOME REFUGEE CAMP!
These kinda couple have a special bond that can't be explained.... And obviously she smokes too so they're in a league of their own, lol.

Seen a couple like this before. The understanding, peace, love etc between them is unfathomable. They do everything together and live for each other. It's like a heart in 2 bodies. Mere looking at the pictures you can tell they have peace.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by BigDolph(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Splitmind:
Drug obsessed youths.

This is why we need Hisbah.

Do you research about weed and you will know weed is medicinal for the body. Weed is legalized in some states in America eg New Jersey oyinbo wey legalize weed no be daft like our illiterate leaders who doesn’t know jack about anything in this life.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
See as she resemble mynd44
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by ityP(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow. Would love to cop me this kinda girl yo! You could tell she truly loves him for who he is. Dude is one lucky modafvker

She smokes too
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
But I thought Indian hemp consumption in Nigeria is illegal?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
OKOATA:
Purge your mind off negative thoughts, when you dominate your mind with too many negative things you start seeing everything and everyone in a negative way.
Thanks for educating that guy o really appreciate it..

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
When Marwa takes their case up no they will start crying...If you give your husband Kpoli must you film it?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Whether we like it or not, this is a loyal wife.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Scottz: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2021

Ammishaddai:
When he starts beating her, I hope this picture will be remembered
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Very good,now he is out of a job and has been banned permanently by painters association, enjoy living on Igbo alone
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by juman(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Look the wife face nah, she dey also smoke gbana.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by juman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
mrkings84:
But I thought Indian hemp consumption in Nigeria is illegal?

Haaaaaa.
A lot of people you see everyday smoke indian hemp.
Just you will never know because you are not part of the ring.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by stanleyi1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
shatap
Ammishaddai:
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Realhommie:
These kinda couple have a special bond that can't be explained.... And obviously she smokes too so they're in a league of their own, lol.

Seen a couple like this before. The understand, peace, love etc between them is unfathomable. They do everything together and live for each other. It's like a heart in 2 bodies. Mere looking at the pictures you can tell they have peace.
the way of a maid and a young man.....Proverbs chapter.....i don forget grin
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You get sense wallahi grin
i need the sense sir!! grin grin grin
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by jcross19: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow. Would love to cop me this kinda girl yo! You could tell she truly loves him for who he is. Dude is one lucky modafvker
when they begin to raise nuisances as children....

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:

What does giving him Indian hemp got to do with beating her..

3 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Glycolite: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
BigDolph:

Forget big big grammar bro. The girl better pass all those hypocrites clitocurrency girls outta there
Kk
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Uguruzik(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Best kinda wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.