Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

We Are In Need Of Crude Salt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are In Need Of Crude Salt (1116 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / 150,000 Barrels Of Crude Are Stolen Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In Need Of Crude Salt by danalyst(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
my company is need of crude salt to be processed and sold in nigeria. do you have idea to where we can get the salt? plz assist. thanks
Re: We Are In Need Of Crude Salt by shotman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hello, Yes I can Help you. How many Tones are You Looking at? and what cost? Can you company Raise LC?
Re: We Are In Need Of Crude Salt by danalyst(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2007
my company is duly registered in nigeria. we can raise LC and we are in need of about 20 tonnes. will be glad to hear from you.
Re: We Are In Need Of Crude Salt by otuonye(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2007
Brother,

I can help you get the salt. You said you need about 20 tonnes? There is no problem. Write me on otuonye2000@yahoo.com or joshuaotuonye@yahoo.com

I know where we can get the salts.

Joshua Otuonye

(1) (Reply)

List Of Franchise Businesess And Deallership Needed / . / Investors Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.