Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Did You Marry In The First Place. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did You Marry In The First Place. (22856 Views)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Cerebellum: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Amaka stood by me from another ..after 9 years ehnnn...

Wetin I fit talk self.. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by franchasng: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most Nigerian men marry because of sex,that's it.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by fasho01(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
I married my wife because she is gentle, kind, and understands me. She allows me be me at all times and trusts me to lead our home. Even when I make wrong judgements, she is always supportive and it gives me room to reflect, learn, thrive and be the best version of me for our family. I'm not there yet, but with her by my side, I am happily being the man I want to be and this brings me absolute peace.

If I'm to do it all over again, I will honestly choose her again

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by franchasng: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
rita25:
i wish i had married for money cos i thought i was in love but na scam i have seen shege walahi embarassed
hahahahahaha girls no de hear word until they carry Belle for a NFA boy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
seanjy4konji:
You no deh ever get sense....na only sex deh worry u....sessss weh cheap pass sharwarma na hin deh hungry men to marry for nigeria
Even you that konji is attached to your Monika is typing shit,embrace the bitter truth and accept the fact that all men marry most because of free access to sex and kids as the case may be.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by rita25(f): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
HE IS NOT AN NFA , JUST A VERY SELFCENTERD PERSON WHO PUTS EVERYONE FIRST BEFORE ME.AND HAS REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE DIFFERENCE BTWN NUCLEAR AND EXTENDED FAMILY
franchasng:
hahahahahaha girls no de hear word until they carry Belle for a NFA boy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Allen junction for no full if going by your analogy.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Bmaster(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are still among those deceiving people with penis-enlargement product... fear God oooo....

e doesn't work abi
grin
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by deewhydoski(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You have started again, these days wey sex is cheap. Why will someone marry because of sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
rita25:
i wish i had married for money cos i thought i was in love but na scam i have seen shege walahi embarassed
Eiya you should have shined your eyes ooo,love is good but what is love without money? well you have to endure sha,it is well.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
xangerar:

The Lord grant this will. Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by franchasng: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
rita25:
HE IS NOT AN NFA , JUST A VERY SELFCENTERD PERSON WHO PUTS EVERYONE FIRST BEFORE ME.AND HAS REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE DIFFERENCE BTWN NUCLEAR AND EXTENDED FAMILY
Are you sure you are his legal wife?

From what you first wrote, seems he doesn't have enough cash to go round.

Get belle, once you born, his monetary attitude would change cos every Nigerian man don't joke with the welfare of their children

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Icumsa45:

Allen junction for no full if going by your analogy.
Not all men like to patronize them,most want their own and free access.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by franchasng: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Eiya you should have shined your eyes ooo,love is good but what is love without money? well you have to endure sha,it is well.
romantic love is never enough reason to marry anybody, be it a guy or a lady.

Marriage is beyond romantic love.

Romantic love alone cannot sustain any marriage. I think movies deceive a lot of ladies sha

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
deewhydoski:

You have started again, these days wey sex is cheap. Why will someone marry because of sex
I talk reality most times and not interested in sounding good or cover things up to look good before people,na na na not my thing.Stop downplaying sex,it is the reason most men get married and probably kids too.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Dmeji4444(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
I like her characters and I am pleased with her physical appearance and most importantly she's is a Muslim.

I started loving her when we got married

8 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by weljewel: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Praise be to God the Provider
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by zubimete(f): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don 4get let me ask google. I just remember say na today be him birthday. Marriage no be beans ooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
franchasng:
romantic love is never enough reason to marry anybody, be it a guy or a lady.

Marriage is beyond romantic love.

Romantic love alone cannot sustain any marriage. I think movies deceive a lot of ladies sha
You are absolutely right, leave them to be deceiving themselves, I'm a realist and say things exactly how it is in reality. Any lady that still allow herself to be deceived by movies they watch is on her own.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by deewhydoski(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
I talk reality most times and not interested in sounding good or cover things up to look good before people,na na na not my thing.Stop downplaying sex,it is the reason most men get married and probably kids too.
I hear u
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by franchasng: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are absolutely right, leave them to be deceiving themselves, I'm a realist and say things exactly how it is in reality. Any lady that still allow herself to be deceived by movies they watch is on her own.
Most Nigerian guys marry for procreation (bearing kids), having a homekeeper, some marry for relocation (visa/PR), financial support (they target mostly working class ladies, other qualities of the lady don't matter to them, just have a good job he's ready to wed u lol).

Some marry for political gains (example Indimi son that married Buhari daughter). This is more rampant among Northern guys born into rich families.

Some marry to appease their parents and to reduce family pressure.

But most broke uneducated Nigerian guys marry for sex lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by gerrisson(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
She tik most of my boxes. Humble, kind, easygoing, subservient, pretty, and a graduate. And most importantly, all the while she was my girlfriend, she no dey give me wahala at all.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
I met her at Shiloh 200..... I married her. This singular act was/is the greatest mistake of my life.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you want to marry, pray and pray, relate and court extensively. Most importantly, marry your friend. Cultivate and develop your relationship up to a point that the two of you are very good friends. If other factors are ok and acceptable to both of you, go ahead and marry. Don't marry a toxic person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by blessedvisky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
rita25:

Money is not a gender thing. The fact that you are not where you want to be financially doesn't mean you can't get there

You just have to buckle up, double down and get REALLY SERIOUS with making, managing and multiplying money.

Also, don't get so desperate and fall for scams or dead business models

I recommend you read books on financial intelligence first

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Daradared2(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
he has fear of God, honesty, discipline and down to earth! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
franchasng:
Most Nigerian guys marry for procreation (bearing kids), having a homekeeper, some marry for relocation (visa/PR), financial support (they target mostly working class ladies, other qualities of the lady don't matter to them, just have a good job he's ready to wed u lol).

Some marry for political gains (example Indimi son that married Buhari daughter). This is more rampant among Northern guys born into rich families.

Some marry to appease their parents and to reduce family pressure.

But most broke uneducated Nigerian guys marry for sex lol
You are absolutely right, hope your wife is not a nairalander.
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
I married out of love for my wife and her cooking is second to non in West Africa kiss i love you baby kiss

What's her number?
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by franchasng: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are absolutely right, hope your wife is not a nairalander.
Lol, why did you ask? cheesy
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by advanceDNA: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bmaster:
e doesn't work abi
grin

Na scam jare...
.buhari sure pass penis enlargement tablets and cream.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by DEBUU: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Here to learn

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by Roddyricch1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
I married because i wanted to feel like what it is to be married and now I want to divorce because I want to understand what divorce is like cool

Lmao
What is wrong with you people on this forum? ��
Re: Why Did You Marry In The First Place. by geechy: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Use geechy...

@op...

When the 'not elegant' gal finally gets pregnant and her elder brother whose a force man comes knocking on your door.....

I swear you cannot just up, and leave town... Dem are gon join you 2 togeda...by hook or by crook. Na wetin dem do seyi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? / Is It A Sin To Masturbate While Doing A Video Call With Your Spouse? / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.