Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (43206 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi of Shalom Mercy Ministry in Aluu, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been arrested by the police for allegedly strangling his wife to death.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in their home at Mbodo Community after a disagreement over school fees payment in his wife’s school.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a relative to the wife who craved anonymity said trouble started when the deceased confronted her husband for chasing some of her pupils away from school for failing to pay on time, without first checking with her.

"When the wife confronted him, the pastor strangled her to death and wrapped her with clothes so that nobody will know".

"It was when we started calling her number but she wasn't picking that we decided to go to the house to know if everything is fine."

"When we got there, her phone kept ringing inside her room but we didn't see her. We asked her husband the wife's whereabouts, he said she went out."

"We were shocked when we saw my sister wrapped inside clothes. The husband has been beating the wife from time to time but we didn't it will get to the extent of him killing her".

IGBERE TV gathered that the pastor has been married to the deceased since 2012 and the marriage is blessed with four children, two boys and two girls.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1405744/just-pastor-strangles-wife-death-rivers-state/

What kind of a pastor beats his wife? And even goes to the extent of strangling her without remorse for just a minor disagreement?

May God help us all

What a beautiful woman you just wasted.

Wife that other people are praying to marry the right one that's what this man had but wasted.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Simran94:

How much?
Mixed pitbull & GSD puppies..
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by drololaaof: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
O Lord of heaven and earth have mercy oh ,this pastor is a wolf in sheep clothing, it is sheer wickedness after the death of the wife he pretended that nothing grave has happened.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
A monster
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHRISTIANITY, THE WORLD BIGGEST SCAM!

How?

Because a pastor killed his wife?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by 09085607453king: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
The teaching of separation or divorce only in the ground of fornication is very very wrong. A Husband beating the wife 2x should call for separation or divorce. I will propose this bill in the legislative chamber when you elect me as the senator representing my constituency. God Bless House Wife's And God Bless NairaLanders

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Aluu again? Whenever I hear of that community, what comes to my mind are those 4 handsome young uniport boys gruesomely murdered there.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
The man is very very wrong to kill his wife no matter what she might have done or say.
Divorce is allowed.

The man should have controlled his anger when the wife confronted him and rain abuses (possibly curses) on him.
When God said:
"The tongue can bring death or life" He was referring to women. As a man, If you don't have anger management principles & can't control your emotions or ANGER, Pls & Pls don't marry a woman with a reckless,loose & abusive tongue. Most times its end in regrets.
Copied

I swear. You will never really understand what is written above till you have lived with a woman for a considerable amount of time. Men are physically stronger than women, but women have power in their mouth... If you can't control your anger, what they say to you will make you do what you will regret... Even women that once held you in high esteem can say things to you and make you wonder if they are the same person you fell in love with.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2021
henryutd:
Remove the Pastor in his name. He is not a servant of God

Elija, Elisha, Samuel, Jesus, the apostles dint put any title before their names but some power drunks invented titles like Pastor and now every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to bears that title.

anybody that introduces himself as Pastor to me, I see it as a red flag

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Tundex911: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Imagine pastor...

Smh

Wahala be like school fees
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Mixed pitbull & GSD puppies..

una go just dey de breed rubbish.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by kunleham(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
If this man was a Moslem, you would have seen some low lifes condemning Islam and the entire Moslem ummah.
Now that's a Christian, what thou hath to say?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by weirdholla(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Pastor wey dey beat him wife from time to time..shey na pastor be dat

We wey be sinners sef no dey fit raise hand beat woman for any reason.
Pastor no dey sin Abi.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
PASTOR is just a title, don't be deceived.

So the bast*rd wasted this beautiful woman's life just like that......Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
DropsMic:
Abraham's story comes to mind

What's your point here
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Pastor wey dey beat him wife from time to time..shey na pastor be dat

We wey be sinners sef no dey fit raise hand beat woman for any reason.
stop being a sinner, otherwise hell fire awaits u
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Men be careful lest your actions leads you to your everlasting downfall. Women be mindful of your tongue. No man is wired to keep tolerating provocations. One day it will burst open
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2021
I will always say this, some pastor are very wicked,
I have a neighbor that is a pastor around 2012, the man always fight anybody that just have any misunderstanding with him sad
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2021
DropsMic:
Abraham's story comes to mind

What's your point in this?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
flexlatifa:
Make Una no quick judge u Una know wether na the woman wan first kill am..

Me any person wey wan kill me go first die.
Trait of a potential murderer.
who wan kill you?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
AND HE IS A PASTOR, I'M IMPRESSED.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Some pastors are Boko Haram in disguise as Christian, I don't know what they preach to their followers and how they settle matter among their members most especially couples members
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by anytexy: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Kennyprince:
To me the reason for the alleged murder is not concrete.

Maybe one needs more info. I can't say anything for now cos I feel there is more to this
Same here bro. Is a K-leged story.
I reserve my comment too.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Silentmoni(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
dont know why people still stay in abusive marriage/relationship hoping things will get better.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHRISTIANITY, THE WORLD BIGGEST SCAM!

I won't be surprised if you call heaven and hell scam. Think about where the dead truly goes to.

Repent and be truly saved.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by jimtemi1: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
GOD, save us from abnormal anger
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Kaypaparino(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
His eyes will now cleared and widely opened as if natural should rewind the whole situation so that he can take to people's advice not to be beating woman, but she's gone forever. I wonder what he will tell the children in future if after spending the rest of his life in prison.
We need to learn that patience is the major KEY in marriage no matter what happens.

Wish him safe trip to the prison yard.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
End time pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Sureman707: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
KingDash:
german shepherd how much?
80k asking prize
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by babaireti(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi of Shalom Mercy Ministry in Aluu, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been arrested by the police for allegedly strangling his wife to death.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in their home at Mbodo Community after a disagreement over school fees payment in his wife’s school.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a relative to the wife who craved anonymity said trouble started when the deceased confronted her husband for chasing some of her pupils away from school for failing to pay on time, without first checking with her.

"When the wife confronted him, the pastor strangled her to death and wrapped her with clothes so that nobody will know".

"It was when we started calling her number but she wasn't picking that we decided to go to the house to know if everything is fine."

"When we got there, her phone kept ringing inside her room but we didn't see her. We asked her husband the wife's whereabouts, he said she went out."

"We were shocked when we saw my sister wrapped inside clothes. The husband has been beating the wife from time to time but we didn't it will get to the extent of him killing her".

IGBERE TV gathered that the pastor has been married to the deceased since 2012 and the marriage is blessed with four children, two boys and two girls.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1405744/just-pastor-strangles-wife-death-rivers-state/
Apostle PAUL, come and see one of your followers
ooooo
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2021
I'm just salt of words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.