Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) (51225 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by daddymummy(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2021
If I were the man, I will apologize to the manager, warn my wife before her presence and after we got home.

But I will love the wife more although I will NOT encourage her to repeat such an act.

I will love her more because I have discovered from personal observations and from personal study on gender attitude, that a woman who stands up against a fellow woman is more likely to respect the male gender.

So many women who respect their fellow women so much that they cannot say or do anything to hurt their fellow women, just observe, such women use to secretly or openly hate men even their own husbands or boyfriends.

For a woman to stand up against her follow woman all in a bid to protect a man be it her husband, boyfriend or any man at all, such a woman is worthy of love.

A woman cannot love and respect both men and women equally.Either she loves one gender so much and hate the other gender so much either secretly (while pretending to love) or openly.

I can only marry a woman who can conviniently say something like " I will kill any woman who tries to take my man from me. OR I will punish any woman who disrespect a man OR I love men but hate women.

Of course,it doesn't mean she would do the above. It only shows how large her heart is towards the male gender.

I am currently searching for a wife. But she must be a woman whose sexual desire include taking me to where women are being punished just for me to see how women are being tortured. And she is happy about it without feeling any remorse. She can only feel remorse if it is males that are tortured.

It doesn't mean we will have to be going to such places(such places don't even exist as such), but at least I want to hear her saying how happy she would be if such was to be possible.

But I know so many men won't understand what I am saying.

They have so much substituted everything for sex such that nothing seems to make sense to them except if someone is talking about how to have sex.

But they forget that sex is better when the woman have something good for male gender but something bad for her own gender.

It is a secret that many men cannot know.

According to one woman researcher: Women who experience little to no orgasm during intercourse are more likely to have something against the male gender, although they may pretend to like men .But their attitude and general disposition tend to favor women at the expense of men.

Such women would cry if something bad happens to a follow woman, but they are secretly satisfied when something bad happens to a man. There are many women like this which you will observe if you pay attention. But most men will never observe anything if it doesn't involve "having sex"

That is why to see a woman who loves males at the expense of women is like finding gold.If you can find one, just thank God.

Very soon they will be here insulting me.

But their insults, I send it back to them.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na all these kind mumu character women take dey scatter their husbands dreams undecided

Must you suspect? lipsrsealed

Any ways,I no watch the video cha.... Because the way I dey stingy my data these days,na MTN cause am undecided

Na drama. grin

For real life, the man for don bundle de wife comot de office before she use mouth rearrange hin destiny.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by idrezee(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
If I am the regional manager I will suspend the man to teach the wife a lesson. She should have her husband to her self for atleast a month without pay. If you let it slide she won't know the gravity of her action.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
The guy could still be chooking regional manager na. Who talk say regional manager no like that thing
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Steve0022: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
BEG THE REGIONAL MANAGER AND END THE MARRIAGE IMMEDIATELY [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Dpundict: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
I will show pity to the husband for the kind of woman he married. He married an emotionally abusive woman.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing because I don’t have data to watch the video
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Jimmy231: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mokason288:
La click la bend undecided

La watch la Die undecided
Na so things done hard
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol... So this sapa na real... �
2special:
Send me data to view the video
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
More than 98% of Nairalanders will not watch that video.

This I have seen.

I get free internet so i watch am...E no long sef, very short video
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Gwayas(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This I have seen.
you've seen well this time around.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Timeks(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Hmmmmm
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by PremierOla: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
bukatyne:
Very dicey.

Tunde might not get promoted (to a senior role) in future because he doesn't have the ability to coordinate his home properly.

If I were Tunde, I would apologize to my boss and report my wife to her parents since she wants to be crazy.

If I were the boss, I would first call the security to walk her out and give them a formal warning never to let anyone in without express permission.
Thereafter, give Tunde a verbal/written warning to ensure he contains his domestic problems.
To an extent, you spoke like an HR person
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by JOSEPHXAVI: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
I am very sure 99.9% of guys here won't click the link.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Mokason288(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jimmy231:
Na so things done hard
I use my data for more productive informations
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by ramatintin(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na to change to my manager be that cos my wife no get head.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Seeker2014: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
As Nigerians, we already have enough problems on our hands that will last us till death without having to add this artificial problem
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by 2special(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
lavenjcrown:
Lol... So this sapa na real... �
hmmmmmm
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by emmykk(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

How can someone just tell us to watch video..did mtn paid him to help suck our data
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
dfrost:
cheesy

Someone should apologize to everyone and anyone should apologize to someone. Life goes on

Tunde caused it first. Why reject your wife's calls?

The wife should have called his husband out before blasting everyone.

And how on earth did she bypass security?
He is doing a serious defence in front of the regional manager..
And you expect him to loose focus and get distracted while saying “I love you”??
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by LadyMedina25(f): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Baby girls and their emotional bullshit

Anyway I can't find myself in a situation like this

Because no woman on earth owns me

From the beginning I have this mind set of doing baby mamas and moving on with my life
And for all those saying the regional manager will let it slide...I pray o.....women got no love fo each other....the regional manager will dragg the husband to hell..to make it worse....the wife is more beautiful than the regional manager.....which means the battle just started

Women have broken your heart a lot... you are scared to love again but it is a beautiful thing tho
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
2special:
Send me data to view the video

Operational manager has spoken....
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
English
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by 2special(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Operational manager has spoken....
hmmmmm
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
How did she enter your company board room in the first place?

If my wife visits my office, she can't cross the guest waiting lounge

The skit self no balance
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Fourwinds: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
TechNana:
If I was the regional manager I would employ the wife too, when you have nothing to do, that's when you have the time to tryna follow your husband up and down...

But I want help but ask, who allowed her in there in the first place?

If I was d regional manager next I would have done was is to suspend the securities at duty..

Well it's just acted script though

I have a friend whose wife behaves like that
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
PremierOla:

To an extent, you spoke like an HR person

I am not in HR.

If you get me a job there, I wouldn't mind sha cheesy
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by BobbyJ1800: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
I go run am street for real....
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You saw well my brother grin grin
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by DeRay98(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
davillian:
Avoid people that are over jealous
Once I perceive it like this everybody don go thier separate ways....

Many of such women pretend not to be when there's no commitment yet.
Once they reach a stage where they feel they are secured or married to you, that demon will be unleashed in full force. Even your family members are not left out of her jealousy.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
dfrost:
cheesy

Someone should apologize to everyone and anyone should apologize to someone. Life goes on

Tunde caused it first. Why reject your wife's calls?

The wife should have called his husband out before blasting everyone.

And how on earth did she bypass security?

You just asked the most sensible question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.