Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) (44566 Views)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by envoymedia: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
A man believed to be an ardent supporter of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) ate from the same plate together with a chicken, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FALhOGYzlk

https://igberetvnews.com/1405756/apga-supporter-chicken-feed-together-plate-photo-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy Last, last, the chicken will go into the APGA man's stomach.However,this is arrant idiocy.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Parada: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
This happens when a tribe is powered by hate n bigotry.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by DaniDani(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Something is seriously amiss! Buhari supporters were drinking from mud water, bathing in mud and we lambasted them, and here "a sensible Anambra billionaire" is eating along side with his fowl. Foolishness and stupidity is not tribe bound.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Massiveglory: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
Parada:
This happens when a tribe is powered by hare n bigotry.
[/s]
The year is about to end. Do not end the year with this mumuism. Be reasonable

149 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
So much bad

10 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by GorillaApp(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Not my business.

The fowl will be eaten las las

2 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by fourboys: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Waiting this man wan make APC supporters do with broom? grin

6 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Welcome to Social Media.

The true situation of how politicians love you, cuddle you, feed you with #400 a can of malt, 4 litres of kerosene, garri, cutlass for emancipation, matches for cooking, eba and egusi soup, etc before election and after the election, dem kill u chop like Barbecue Chicken.

Meanwhile,

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by LatestgistTv: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nairaland and partiality, I posted this video yesterday but the mods never pushed it to frontpage, this guy from nowhere just posted his own and it was moved to frontpage.

In this life, try and get connection ooo.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Rattuko83(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
See mumu chicken if only it knows what's coming next month grin

33 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by fabian063: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Even as an Igbo man that I am and also a lover of APGA, I find his action to be very insane and unhealthy. He might be suffering from either dementia, eating disorder or other forms of mental illness. All I know be say the man dey mad las las

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by ma373733(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Parada:
This happens when a tribe is powered by hate n bigotry.
[b][/b]

tongue tongue bigot

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Americafighter: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rattuko83:
Interesting
What's interesting here oga... Abi you don take loud

3 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by dante0147: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Chicken wey e go don kill grin grin!

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by JosephXavier: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is a joke taken too far

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by thatsleepboy1: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Same news, different headline. Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!

3 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Benblaq(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
This same post made front page some days ago.

This news got reminiscing of the good old days when I had similar relationship with my chickens. They were fond of resting on my head and shoulder.. you need to see them fighting for space. How people always stand and stare in admiration was always my joy.

As opposed to the popular opinion of dogs being man's best friend, I go for chickens today and forever.

Photo taken in 2013 or thereabout when I started mini poultry. Poor management ended the business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hes forming a bond with the chicken and the chicken will really like him.

How that chicken feels safe dinning with an enemy though.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by chaberry(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
tongue
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin what mpuru Mmiri cannot do remains unknown

6 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
they are family members

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Creditalerts: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Kingcalls: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
I hear say Alex wan finally finish our American Governor... im de advice am make them go court so im go finish the remaining dollar wey remain

3 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
How did u Guys know the Man is an AGPA member? undecided

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by ThePeaceMan(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is funny.

This country na cruise ����
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1405756/apga-supporter-chicken-feed-together-plate-photo-video/

Is this not Christogunos Okoli the biggest boy in his community in Anambra State? So we still have senseless people like this in igboland.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Useless APC Propaganda.. sad
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by DSC7: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Make APC supporter eat together with broom make we see cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Iamajala: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bunch of illiterates undecided

3 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by GuiseppeO: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
This video is as old as Buhari...next!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers... / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.