Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Interracial Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Love (3984 Views)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? / How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Love by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 07, 2011
cheesy cheesy When it comes to interracial love b/w a black man and a white woman you could really attest to the fact that love is really blind grin grin

Re: Interracial Love by nene1: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2011
I know you are trying to portray a beautiful message, but for some reason that pic looked really disturbing. And yes you are right, love is definitely blind especially when it comes to black men and white women interracial couples. With some of the white women I see with black men, it must be blind. lol, Well, if he is rich than he is able to get a better looking one.
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 1:28am On Jun 07, 2011
^^^ Theres nothing good when it comes from tom28. All he ever knows how to do is insult. He thinks black belongs to black and white belongs to white. No wonder this world is filled with discrimination, hatred and racism,. angry
Re: Interracial Love by african1(f): 1:33am On Jun 07, 2011
I don't mind interracial relation at all, in fact I am all for it, but the sight of seeing a black or African man with a fat white lady just makes me wanna throw up, only because I see it way too often. No offense.
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 1:44am On Jun 07, 2011
african1:

I don't mind interracial relation at all, in fact I am all for it, but the sight of seeing a black or African man with a fat white lady just makes me wanna throw up, only because I see it way too often. No offense.

But its their choice isnt it? Besides, it takes tow hands to clap. That one be their cup of tea.

Im actually offended because its true like what you say, too many fat Oyinbo women and fit black men going out together, Even in Asia, most of the African men goes out with Fat Asian ladies. sad
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 07, 2011
nene1:

I know you are trying to portray a beautiful message, but for some reason that pic looked really disturbing.

Its the reality of what we see on the streets everyday so i dont think the pic is disturbing.
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2011
^^^ Not every couple is that way undecided
Re: Interracial Love by african1(f): 1:59am On Jun 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

But its their choice isnt it? Besides, it takes tow hands to clap. That one be their cup of tea.

Im actually offended because its true like what you say, too many fat Oyinbo women and fit black men going out together, Even in Asia, most of the African men goes out with Fat Asian ladies. sad

I know its their choice, but I don't like it, I know its not much but it is what it is. But I am sorry you got offended, that was not my intention.
Re: Interracial Love by iice(f): 2:56am On Jun 07, 2011
Warreva. Seen worse, seen better.
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 3:53am On Jun 07, 2011
african1:

I know its their choice, but I don't like it, I know its not much but it is what it is. But I am sorry you got offended, that was not my intention.

Sorry dear I wasnt offended with your statement . I was offended with tom28 cause he just know how to humiliate all Oyinbos as a whole. He has spoken to Mamken and also katy on Nairaland and they are all Slim Oyinbos whom is with a Nigerian man!
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 5:45am On Jun 07, 2011
According to Tom and MBJ, Nigerian men only wants fat and ugly women for papers regardless which countries they run to as long as it out of Nigeria.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

According to Tom and MBJ, Nigerian men only wants fat and ugly women for papers regardless which countries they run to as long as it out of Nigeria. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ROFL ohhh my days grin grin
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

According to Tom and MBJ, Nigerian men only wants fat and ugly women for papers regardless which countries they run to as long as it out of Nigeria.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, some cases are like that but I do not agree that all falls into that category. At least MBJ does not made it sound that way but TOM28 of a thing made it sound that way. He thinks all Oyinbos are like Good year tyre but have he ever look at his old folks in Nigeria on how fat they actually are? (No offense really) undecided
Re: Interracial Love by Araboy(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2011
Some men should be happy even to get a fat white lady since they are so ugly
Re: Interracial Love by Ranoscky(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2011
Just passin by and stopped to say hi to sweet potato. Hope my pretty hi would make u smile!
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2011
Araboy:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Ranoscky:

Just passin by and stopped to say hi to sweet potato. Hope my pretty hi would make u smile!

cheesy kiss You are so sweet kiss kiss kiss
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2011
Araboy:

Oooooh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No halal meat for you mister! angry grin grin
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yeah, some cases are like that but I do not agree that all falls into that category. At least MBJ does not made it sound that way but TOM28 of a thing made it sound that way. He thinks all Oyinbos are like Good year tyre but have he ever look at his old folks in Nigeria on how fat they actually are? (No offense really) undecided

I see what you are saying Ms. Potato however I don't understand even a desperate Nigerian man looking for papers WOULD have children with someone he is just using for papers.

Do you think it is an embarrassment to the families yonder that their family members have children and are not with the mother? From what I was told families are like kryponite in Nigeria but why would they even so much slide their kondo into something that DISGUSTING according to them?

It doesn't make sense to me nevertheless. TRUST ME I wouldn't be sleeping with someone I feel is DISGUSTING AND FAT. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It doesn't make sense to me nevertheless. TRUST ME I wouldn't be sleeping with someone I feel is DISGUSTING AND FAT. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Its easy for those young women who hustle and sleep with buck tooth grand pappies who are money bags
Re: Interracial Love by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2011
Araboy:

Some black men should be happy even to get a fat white lady since they are so ugly
Yea ugly meets fat cheesy cheesy haha!
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oooooh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No halal meat for you mister! angry grin grin

LMAO! grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

I see what you are saying Ms. Potato however I don't understand even a desperate Nigerian man looking for papers WOULD have children with someone he is just using for papers.

Do you think it is an embarrassment to the families yonder that their family members have children and are not with the mother? From what I was told families are like kryponite in Nigeria but why would they even so much slide their kondo into something that DISGUSTING according to them?

I guess we can say that poverty has caused persin to go beyond desperate. But you know what? I have two housemates here whom are Nigerian and they both are brothers. They both are handsome and muscular but the fact is they just dont like lepa girls. They say that lepa girls are not sexy and they look sick like a dead corpse. I notice they only date the fat ones. Like those Goodyear tyre ones and I ask them if they are serious about these kinda ladies cause in a way it pisses me off when they bring their fat gf's back hom to the house and when they sit on my sofa, it breaks!!! shocked shocked shocked

They say they love big, bold and beautiful. I didnt believe them and I was thingking maybe they got cash but those ladies are nowhere near rich or even average. Just below average, Anyways, that was 2 years back, now one of them got married to the same gf the other one is single and had moved to Canada. And the married one brought his wife back to Nigeria and they live there since so I dont know really.
Re: Interracial Love by Blazay(m): 2:52am On Jun 08, 2011
I will not even do inter-ethnic love not to mention interracial one.
That ship has long capsized!
To whom it may concern please. kiss
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry cry cry cry i THINK iM GONNA GO SIT ONE CORNER AND CRY NOW cry cry cry
Re: Interracial Love by oyinbogirl(f): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2011
we all free to make our own choices in life, @ poster surely u have seen some black men with normal sized white women??
Re: Interracial Love by MsPotato(f): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2011
^^^ Even if he had, he refuse to even admit it. Yet his momma and poppa in Nigeria all look like Goodyear tyre and he is here cursin the hell out of Oyinbo women! Nonsense! angry
Re: Interracial Love by oyinbogirl(f): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2011
ehhehee ur a funny girl, i like ur style wink
Re: Interracial Love by kolaoloye(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2011
Blazay:

I will not even do inter-ethnic love not to mention interracial one.
That ship has long capsized!
To whom it may concern please. kiss
Tell me you are joking cool
Re: Interracial Love by Ranoscky(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2011
Ms. Potato:

cheesy kiss You are so sweet kiss kiss kiss
You are sweeter than 'sweet', my sweet heart! kiss
Re: Interracial Love by albridge(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2011
interracial intra-racial, love is love. when you love someone you don't care where they are from, you just love them.
Re: Interracial Love by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ Even if he had, he refuse to even admit it. Yet his momma and poppa in Nigeria all look like Goodyear tyre and he is here cursin the hell out of Oyinbo women! Nonsense! angry

You are so evil. Me likey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

albridge:

interracial intra-racial, love is love. when you love someone you don't care where they are from, you just love them.

Everyone has a preference and even if they marries someone outside of their "ethnic" there are other factors that person has that they prefers. Just because someone marries someone of another ethnic doesn't mean anything.

Love is what you make of it in positive and healthy way and not your ability to show the world you can date or marry someone of another ethnic group.
Re: Interracial Love by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Interracial Love by Somaliland(m): 1:57am On Jun 10, 2011
White women make good girlfriends but bad wives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is 14 Years Older Then I / Scammer Identity Revealed / Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.