Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad (17324 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by uncleck: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by slowice(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
No one easy bro.... And your fam depend on you, man that's hard but your future is bigger.... A better future for you is their good fortune.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by EyezofGod120: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Conwarden:

Either is okay, though relocating legally might be better. Just stay legit!

Never ever contemplate yahoo, or else:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

. How this talk take relate to the news?
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by realstars: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Going to school abroad is a west of time, go to Borno Or Taraba State and open your salon in peace.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by RPG2020(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
When you reach Paris call me since you sabi cut hair

Promise you 500 euro every weekend

4 Likes

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by AntiWailer: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
carry ur bag and run.

leave the country.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by olufunmi01(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
1wefaf0:

Hey Fellow Nairalander's;
Whats-app Me On;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

IF YOU PLAY FOOTBALL BETTING,
Let's Win Together With Single TWO-ODD# KICKOFF TONIGHT!!!

Stop your foolishness...

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by justmondris: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Travel abroad and when you get there, open a barbershop as side hustle. In few years time, you will have both the certificate, the shop and the money.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by tosan245(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Go abroad, continue with your school, build up other skills and remember, you can still cut hair abroad because it might seem as though you have a passion for it.
I repeat, go Abroad, continue with school and build yourself well, you are young, energetic and obviously purpose driven, there comes a time when a man has to think for himself and his growth, it's not selfishness but Self-care.
Ewroghene1:
Good day NLs
I will go straight to the point
First born in the family with big responsibility you know already,. Mother always demanding due to the status of the family, currently 25yrs.

Your advice shall help a long way...
Have been saving but not complete, planning ahead

But my dreams are high and know I will accomplish them...
stopped schooling 2015, with S.S.C.E started hustling.....

First: should I open a barbershop with my little savings
Or
Second: go abroad and continue my school and become a graduate. And explore other lifestyles
I know opening the shop will help a long way(money)
And going abroad will also help

Reminder : I have mother and siblings to take care of with the little I can support
Please I need You advice
And can I work with the experience I have as a barber here in Nigeria to places like Turkey or Poland

Please help forward to Frontpage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by CocoaOla: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tinubu’s ambition to be president is obviously for selfish reasons. It’s only in Nigeria that after 8 years of price hikes, a dying currency, inflation and surge in criminal activity, that we would think the same party that got us into the mess can get us out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Yeecar(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
You need to consider your Finances at the moment, before considering relocating abroad.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by debossng: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Travel abroad
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Nackzy: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Guy go abroad pls i beg you, even when i see that your village people are trying to keep you here

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by wink2015(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
CocoaOla:
if you are a youth please leave this hate country you will be glad you did in the future your children will thank you
mad people and evil leaders

LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR WHO?

Let us work together to salvage it together.

When those foreign countries kick your BROKE ASS.

You will remember Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Setup the barber shop abroad instead.

Go to school, while you're schooling. Create awareness to barb students in their homes.

Gradually people will know you as a barber.

Create a small cheap one page website for awareness of your barber shop, create a complimentary card.

By the time you finish, you would have been able to secure a place to start a barber shop.

5 Likes

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by blowjohn(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
rastaLivity:
Leave the damn country, I don’t care if you’re going there to pick beans

Have u picked beans for a living before?

Don't give the young man bad advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
are u going to benin or niger republic? for your studies?
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Go abroad and set up you’re barber shop there.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Comedian2019: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Are you okay? Stop asking this type of question.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Johel(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Good day NLs
First born in the family with big responsibility you know already,. Mother always demanding due to the status of the family, currently 25yrs.

Or
Second: go abroad and continue my school and become a graduate. And explore other lifestyles

Reminder : I have mother and siblings to take care of with the little I can support
Please I need You advice
And can I work with the experience I have as a barber here in Nigeria to places like Turkey or Poland

Abeg go school abroad...the future will be brighter than being a barber in a shithole
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by bigcee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
truthsayer009:
Setup the barber shop abroad instead.

Go to school, while you're schooling. Create awareness to barb students in their homes.

Gradually people will know you as a barber.

Create a small cheap one page website for awareness of your barber shop, create a complimentary card.

By the time you finish, you would have been able to secure a place to start a barber shop.
Very easy, abi? You think to get a barbing license is child's play. He will need to go to a barbing college. The journey no be beans. You can't just set up a barbershop abroad without having license for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Poland is far better than turkey . if you have the money to travel out my brother do it sharply sharply . Nigeria done cast
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by ogomilekan: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by pussymonger1: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
meh i go like help u if u can provide me a lady with big burritooo , i dey carry people go abroad

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by MikeofKd(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oga leave d country, barbers earn more abroad ,you could apply for working visa probably 2years den you extend it with time.

Working and studying abroad is the best option ,sending dollars to ur parents and siblings has more value than giving dem naira. Try Canada or north Cyprus or even Ukraine one of my guy dey there dey study accounting while e be working at d embassy dude earns a whole lot in a month, like 420k converted to naira, he has full access to medical health care check ups , house rent is really cheap ,food as well tho tax be collecting half of his salaries it's still far better than this shithole naija ,so dude is really balling , u could do better than him tho . Good luck my gee.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by bigcee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op I beg you in the name of God, set up a barbing saloon here. You can improve yourself and charge 1k or more per haircut. Where you wan take see money go abroad. You think say na joke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by kurlz(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Go and be barbing the barbing you intend to be barbing in naija abroad abeg. grin cheesy
Mind you its expensive over there so you will make quick money.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Look at this one. Setting up a barbershop in this zoo or going abroad? ..... even say u be mumu , who wan stay inside zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by chloedogie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Eife:
What will you be doing when you go abroad
And how will you afford your fees and other bills both home and abroad

I will suggest you open the salon and save up some money again to travel
You will keep someone in charge here and when you are abroad you will find ways to invest more

Hair cut of less than 20minutes in UK is between 15 and 20 pounds. Some charge more than that
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by Olam09(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Good day NLs

Or

Please I need You advice

Oga go school abroad, concentrate on your studies and see if everything won't work out perfectly.. all this barber and tailor shop don dey over populated aswear.. there is a tailor beside my shop that has shut down.
Re: Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad by bdon123(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ewroghene1:
Good day NLs

Xcept if d abroad u talking abt is Ghana,u cannot afford schl being a barber in a new town.If u wanna go abroad n hustle ,its a whole diff thing.Jst dnt tink u will continue barbing abroad

Or

Please I need You advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Salary Range Is Low Income In Recession? / What % Of Your Salary Pays Your Rent? / What Happens When You Quote A Salary Less Than The Position You Are Going For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.