Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen (40759 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by sammyj: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2021
It's not made in China but assembled in China with quality parts from over 40 countries around the world !!! cool
chicoMX:

Your Apple phone na made in where?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by zedman1(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Words on marble:

Better spend your 50k on fairly used iPhone 7 than a brand new ‘chinko’ phone like -infinix and co.

So iPhone screens are unbreakable? I see. My younger brother's phone had same issue owing to physical damage to the screen, it eventually spread till the screen went blank... He's was an 'original' Samsung phone. How would you explain that? iPhone screen no de break?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2021
see question

na iodine pour on am na undecided

instead of you to take to engineer to change screen for you, una dey here dey ask nonsense undecided

Samuel1402:
This purple dot started yesterday afternoon, it was initially very small dot and it started spreading, the way it's going, it might spread to cover all this screen, this phone didn't fall, nothing happen to it nobody touch it except me, so please what could really be the cause of this, and is there any remedy aside replacing the screen. The screen is amoled screen thanks.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by kennethfranc(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Donwhite92:
Please my Samsung A50 has screen issues. It has purple colour and spreading day by day. I went to change it and I was told the screen is of 2 types 20k And 35k... 35k is the original but I don't have the money. Should I go for the 20k own? And also what might be problems associated with the fake one?
If you can wait for 1month before repairing the phone then check "Ali express"

My Umigidi power 3 screen broke and the market price was 25k but I got it online for 14k
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Cokahot: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Amoled or lcd screen burn. Na why I like Samsung. Tbo mine has casted fully. So I no xey even press am again sef.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Ashirioluwa: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Warning signs that it will need to be replaced soon
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Bamzyriches451: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Make una Dey buy better phone una nor go hear
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Pedrokush: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Too much of pressing effect
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by vchykp(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Your pikin eyaf nak it on d ground.. my pikin disame to my iPhone
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by tankoagaie: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2021
i know the cause
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by arthurwillia(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
AmadorSays:
Your screen might have been hit by something or pressure was applied there so much, just take it to a repair center to have it fixed.

Meanwhile, watch your movies and enjoy music with the Oraimo Freepod 3, the clarity amazing and good thing is it goes with any type of phone.

You sell?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by rajiedreez: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
The screen is damaged, it will continue spreading until you can't see anything, AMOLED screen gradually lose pixel like that. And its caused by a sudden impact.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by dollarnaira: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Most of dont know that electronic device is not about "brand".

Samsung for example sells most you a good screen dat is not affordable after damage.

A good brand has nothing to do with big names especially with electronics.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by jydmak(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Donwhite92:
Please my Samsung A50 has screen issues. It has purple colour and spreading day by day. I went to change it and I was told the screen is of 2 types 20k And 35k... 35k is the original but I don't have the money. Should I go for the 20k own? And also what might be problems associated with the fake one?
add money and buy Tecno or infinix phone if u can't afford the cost of the screen. Samsung phone is not easy to maintain. Not for poor masses
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Scottz: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Na wa o
Front page don get price
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Omo na to dey maintain my phone screen dey go o. I no want wahala grin
iOS geng mute chat.

That abobi wey dey up, how e dey be na
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Ijaya123: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2021
chicoMX:

Your Apple phone na made in where?

Designed in Carlifonia and assembled in China.

A lot different from those made in China phones.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Go get urslf a Samsung phone
Big man tin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by ASOG1985: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Samuel1402 post=107523884]This purple dot started yesterday afternoon, it was initially very small dot and it started spreading, the way it's going, it might spread to cover all this screen, this phone didn't fall, nothing happen to it nobody touch it except me, so please what could really be the cause of this, and is there any remedy aside replacing the screen. The screen is amoled screen thanks./quote]

It could be the calibrator that has started to develop fault
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Samuel1402:
This purple dot started yesterday afternoon, it was initially very small dot and it started spreading, the way it's going, it might spread to cover all this screen, this phone didn't fall, nothing happen to it nobody touch it except me, so please what could really be the cause of this, and is there any remedy aside replacing the screen. The screen is amoled screen thanks.

The phone was impacted from the side maybe it fell or brushed against something hard like a Powerbank or a laptop in the bag. It’s bleeding the ink. It will spread if not replaced and you will need a new screen we have 3D face screens with privacy we can drop ship to you if available for your model. I recommend this for all phones that are valuable to you or even a rugged phone if you will be doing heavy work around hard objects and handling your phone.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by wiseone28: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2021
skayT:
Not necessarily. I had a phone with almost similar issue. But mine was a black screen. I used it for 3-4 months plus before dashing it out.
It will spread all in no time
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by femi4: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Samuel1402:
Screen of Death SOD.... replace the screen
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by litaninja(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Lmao. And the parts are manufactured where?

NarcissistKing:

iPhone is only assembled in China.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by peacettw: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Yup. I recognise this. Happened to my screen and it kept increasing until I was forced to change it. No need prolonging the inevitable. Just change your screen
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by BluntCrazeMan: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Samuel1402:
E Donn Spoiyy..
The Screen Don Spoiiyy
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bolaji26:
Na impact on your screen.

Mine happened yesterday too.

I mistakenly sit on it
My phone endured my full weight..
It curved in the process..
I am still using it now as a curved phone.
I weigh 96kg

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Matthew2925(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Donwhite92:
The issue with the fake one is that. It might become bad on its own.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Testimony1988(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

Bros even if it is chinko we as a country what do we produce? Nothing!
hahahaha, I got your point.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Distudramus: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Call me for laptop and phone repair
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by E2000: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Words on marble:

Better spend your 50k on fairly used iPhone 7 than a brand new ‘chinko’ phone like -infinix and co.

What does this have to do with screen. Black people and inferiority complex always wanting to feel among a higher class even when their country in general is in a shit hole state. Very soon owning an iPhone will automatically mean you are financially richer than an infinix and co phone holder or what exactly are you driving at? Think better.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by SirMichael1: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Omo na to dey maintain my phone screen dey go o. I no want wahala grin

Omo, which kind doings you dey into like this na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer / We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN / Whatsapp’s Next Update Could Cause Some Very Embarrassing Situations For Sexters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.