Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? (46286 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / What Is Money Gram Investment / Is Money Rituals Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Incandescent(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

White don't do money rituals. Even some of them don't involve theirself in shitty things like fraud,theft and so on, and yet 70% of them are rich asf .
You're right i guess its our country...
70%??

We must be living in a different continent.

Nigerians and their confidence jn spewing stupid facts without data.

Jeez

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Barbiturate(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

White don't do money rituals. Even some of them don't involve theirself in shitty things like fraud,theft and so on, and yet 70% of them are rich asf .
You're right i guess its our country...

Majority of them are not rich asf! They are contented because they have very good economy. Health sector works well, good roads, steady power supply, jobs(irrespective of the kind) good water(they don't buy sachet water.....their taps are clean and good for drinking. Some of them earn as little as 30k but they still live well. America conquered hunger in the 20th century. A brother said he buys a ticket(meal ticket)...about ₦500 equivalent and he eats morning n night.....good food, plenty with chicken or turkey!

Those without jobs get paid by govt.

Your leaders prefer to pack all the money abroad! They don't fvcking care about the common man or the economy!

Majority are not rich. They just have good government

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by hakeem4(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because it is scarce. why is diamond hard to get?
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by EditorsPalace(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Work for it, you will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dear OP,

That's not close to a trillion.

We can't all emulate Lai...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

[s]Discover something you are passionate about. Turn it to a source of income. Work hard at it. Perseverance is key. You will make it with time.

Incase you are tempted to delve into fraud for fast cash:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters![/s]
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Princewill1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Many Nigerians are interested in learning how to "make money".

Only few are interested in learning how to "manage money"

Money management is more important than money making.

Riches comes from RISK taking.

HERE IS FORMULA FOR WEALTH:

1. Take risk to make money.

2. Use that money to take more risk for more money.

Then

3. Live below your means.

That's the formula, you will be rich forever!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Saidfx(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:
It's not meant to be found. It's meant to be attracted by who you become. Not necessarily what you do.
Download and listen to these messages by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3
The Power to get wealth 1-2

Your life is about to change. Believe me.

Problem No 1
Noted

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by philiancoop(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
The government created money to control the society

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

If its not that really hard to get the like you said ..why is everyone not rich.?

For some it's not really that hard to get, why it seems hard for most people to achieve financial comfort is basically a lack of understanding of how to manage money and plan. Like I said earlier on, people spend years in the education system preparing themselves for a particular profession but hardly are anyone thought how to manage money or be financially responsible, it's not even in the curriculum.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by OneKinGuy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Read this book to understand money
The Richest Man In Babylon

Money is plentiful for those who understand the simple laws which govern its acquisition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by hedonido: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anything that is in limited supply is hard to get.

Interesting topic though. I have a theory about the subject that I might share later if I find time for long typing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by richfriendsng: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Not really, I used to think that way but not anymore, money is very very easy to make, just that the majority lack the technical know hows.
Meanwhile, I will recommend you get this oops, I won't paste link here to avoid being banned.
It will answer your question, after reading the book and you remain the same, then there is no remedy for you, quote me with your digits to get book.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by whytediamond(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:
It's not meant to be found. It's meant to be attracted by who you become. Not necessarily what you do.

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3

Please kindly share link to download.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by riverbird: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

Discover something you are passionate about. Turn it to a source of income. Work hard at it. Perseverance is key. You will make it with time.

Incase you are tempted to delve into fraud for fast cash:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

Does one always have to work hard before he/she can make money?
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Timagex(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Johel(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:
Sorry not the right section but just curious to get answers...

It's just Africa... Nigeria especially because we have more greedy and wicked people here.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Ultimas: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because nothing good comes easy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Oyiboman69: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

What do you think can cause it . ? Funniest thing it comes in slowly and run out within the blink of an eye .
insatiable nature of man, driven by greed...
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by The5DME(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cc Actuarise696969 come and say something.

To be honest, I have no clue. I ask myself that question everyday, and I still have no answer.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by faithfull18(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
But easy to spend
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
JimiJunji:

Lol, this true, but the engineer is earning his wage tho.

Anyways I just saw your email in my spam box I'd mail you the pdf.

I actually needed it last week bruv, but no worries. By the way are you on any position?
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by The5DME(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
richfriendsng:
Not really, I used to think that way but not anymore, money is very very easy to make, just that the majority lack the technical know hows.
Meanwhile, I will recommend you get this oops, I won't paste link here to avoid being banned.
It will answer your question, after reading the book and you remain the same, then there is no remedy for you, quote me with your digits to get book.
scammer sighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by sharpwriter(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
nairaman66:
Anything that is easy to spend is hard to get except clitocurrency.. grin

Jokes apart, money is easy to make with the right formula, but difficult to keep. Keeping money from generation to another is difficult! Very difficult
So clitocurrency is also easy abi? With different gbolas Nd hard drilling, you think say na joy to the woman?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
richfriendsng:

You can't get rich by shilling books on nairaland.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by LagBlogger(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Legendoo:
Money is easy.

Skills, frugality, savings and investing.

Do all this early.

Hidden gems of wisdom. It is this simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Joseph08(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Buhari has finally fulfilled in Nigeria what Adam and Eve caused, that made God became angry that man must till the ground in order to find what to eat and drink.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Glycolite: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:
Sorry not the right section but just curious to get answers...

More to do with few people hoarding back larger sum of money than is necessary,thereby leading to more persons fighting for the little that's in circulation.
Let me give you an instance ;
In a society , Nigeria as a case study,let's say 20 billion naira has been earmarked or set aside as budget for the year,with all sectors of the nation taking into consideration,and few power brokers in the country decide to keep 10 billion naira to themselves,and 10 billion , instead of 20 billion naira is disbursed and is in circulation, don't you think fewer money will be in circulation,with more persons competing for the lesser money available ,compared to when more money is in circulation ?
I think it's one of the factors why money is difficult to make, because lesser money in circulation,with more persons competing for it.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Naytanstore: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
JosephXavier:
Money no too hard to get

You just need to have a value that will attract money

First of all, you need to come out with a blueprint on what you want to do and how you want to go about it

Cut a lot of friends off especially the ones that don't add value to your life and focus on your goal

It may be difficult at the initial stage but the results you get will motivate you

Set shirt term goals and long term goals and always assess yourself to know if you're making any progress

If possible, have a mentor and jeep friends that share common goals with you ( you cannot be a doctor and be hanging out with Yahoo boys)

Most especially, if you are guy, get a loyal babe or I'd you can't, keep away from women that has entitlement mentality, but don't forget to get yourself side hoe**s that will keep wetting you gbola

If you're a lady, keep yourself, or get one boy that has goals in life

Las las na God dey bless handwork

You were making alot of sense from your comment but stopped and started writing useless comments at the bolded
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by PlaysNigeria: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
cry
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
chidonweb:
No, it is not hard to get.

You just have to come up with the right strategy. Money is an exchange of value.
The solution is very simple. Just Search for what many people want and are ready to pay for it, then sell it to them
Some of the things we have passion for is capital intensive!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by EndRape2(f): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
1. Because you do not give or sow seed
2. You have not taken time to pray and go for deliverance service, to break the chain of poverty in your lineage
3. Because you are living in sin
.4. because if you are married ,you are keeping side chic so your wife head is catching you .

5. Because all the boys here are broke ass guys , that can not read books to know the principles of giving .

quote author=Differentiate post=107526205]According to the topic let's discuss...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria / Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.